Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Education > School Life > was walkin home after skoo
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

was walkin home after skoo

den deez white boys drove past n was u squares! den i looked around n he was all yea u u fukkin square! hahaha wut a looser
-_- its oh yea ur cool :thumbup:

make it easia for u to read

I was walking home after school
then these white kids in a car drove past me and yelled out the window and said "you square!" then i looked at them to see who they were and they yelled again "yea you! you fucking square!"
I'm like what a fucking looser -_-

Last edited by niggoreanboi on 10-04-2002 at 01:10 AM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-04-2002 12:32 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for niggoreanboi Click here to Send niggoreanboi a Private Message Find more posts by niggoreanboi Add niggoreanboi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
daNNy LuV 1TYM
. : c r y : .

i hav no idea wut ur sayin

Old Post 10-04-2002 12:50 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for daNNy LuV 1TYM Click here to Send daNNy LuV 1TYM a Private Message Find more posts by daNNy LuV 1TYM Add daNNy LuV 1TYM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sangxjin

whats a square?

Props To Huby

Old Post 10-04-2002 03:39 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for sangxjin Click here to Send sangxjin a Private Message Visit sangxjin's homepage! Find more posts by sangxjin Add sangxjin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

quote:
Originally posted by sangxjin
whats a square?

u knoe square ur a square hes a square
wut a looser hes a looser
wut a dork hes a dork
n stuff haha

Old Post 10-04-2002 04:16 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for niggoreanboi Click here to Send niggoreanboi a Private Message Find more posts by niggoreanboi Add niggoreanboi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
huby40
Squeak....

circles are funner tho, u gotta admit

Old Post 10-04-2002 11:11 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for huby40 Click here to Send huby40 a Private Message Find more posts by huby40 Add huby40 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jini
nan.. yunjiniee da ~

yea -_- people from skoo shout out their window when they're driving home.. and i'm walkin. some say the meanest things...

wherever you go, whatever you do
i will be right here waiting for you
whatever it takes or how my heart breaks
i will be right here waiting for you

Old Post 10-04-2002 11:29 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for jini Click here to Send jini a Private Message Visit jini's homepage! Find more posts by jini Add jini to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
daNNy LuV 1TYM
. : c r y : .

haha ok gotcha geez wut meanies if i were u i wuda flipped them off

Old Post 10-05-2002 01:34 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for daNNy LuV 1TYM Click here to Send daNNy LuV 1TYM a Private Message Find more posts by daNNy LuV 1TYM Add daNNy LuV 1TYM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MellowYellow

uhm....haha... i had trouble understanding what you wrote...lol but i got it..

ew jerks.... and SQUARE... they must still be trapped in the 80's...haha... lmao "you're square"....ahhhhhh haha... damn they're the fricken "squares".... might as well go "PSYK" after that...haha...or.. "radical" ....ew....lol

damn losers.... have nothing better to do than yell out of a car window and talk to a fellow loser....haha.... he's a scrub.. haha... i think he was trying to hit on you alex

Old Post 10-05-2002 02:33 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for MellowYellow Click here to Send MellowYellow a Private Message Find more posts by MellowYellow Add MellowYellow to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

I still don't know what a square is...

people at my school are nice... they yell out of their windows when you're walking buh they just yell "ahh" or something like that... they never say mean things

Old Post 10-05-2002 07:38 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ladi Jay Click here to Send Ladi Jay a Private Message Find more posts by Ladi Jay Add Ladi Jay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Nojeel

thats when your throw out your longest weapon..your middle finger..

Old Post 10-05-2002 08:54 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Nojeel Click here to Send Nojeel a Private Message Find more posts by Nojeel Add Nojeel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

quote:
Originally posted by Nojeel
thats when your throw out your longest weapon..your middle finger..

for wut? no point on flippin sumone off juss cuz they're loosers

Old Post 10-05-2002 09:41 PM
rhymester*
$$$$$$$$$$$

over here kids dont really do that... but if tat were to happen to me, i'd be like pssht watever...

yea and the word 'square' is so 80s..be there or be square!! wahaha oh please! i cant believe those guys used that word hahaha

hey maybe they were talking about your squarish jawline..haha very manly! they're too jealous!

Old Post 10-05-2002 10:16 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for rhymester* Click here to Send rhymester* a Private Message Find more posts by rhymester* Add rhymester* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

quote:
Originally posted by rhymester*
over here kids dont really do that... but if tat were to happen to me, i'd be like pssht watever...

yea and the word 'square' is so 80s..be there or be square!! wahaha oh please! i cant believe those guys used that word hahaha

hey maybe they were talking about your squarish jawline..haha very manly! they're too jealous!

i have a squarish jaw line? hahahahaha

Old Post 10-05-2002 10:18 PM
rhymester*
$$$$$$$$$$$

quote:
Originally posted by niggoreanboi

i have a squarish jaw line? hahahahaha

i think so!! from your funny pics..hahah something like tat! like tat guy in the red shirt in my sig pic below! nice~~

Old Post 10-05-2002 10:42 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for rhymester* Click here to Send rhymester* a Private Message Find more posts by rhymester* Add rhymester* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

quote:
Originally posted by rhymester*

i think so!! from your funny pics..hahah something like tat! like tat guy in the red shirt in my sig pic below! nice~~

ahhh icic haha if my hair was long enough it would look like his lol

Old Post 10-05-2002 11:43 PM
angelicxshield
Fobulous

lotta whites are stupid . . ignore them

Old Post 10-06-2002 04:29 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for angelicxshield Click here to Send angelicxshield a Private Message Visit angelicxshield's homepage! Find more posts by angelicxshield Add angelicxshield to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rhymester*
$$$$$$$$$$$

quote:
Originally posted by niggoreanboi

ahhh icic haha if my hair was long enough it would look like his lol

hey thats nice!!! please grow it then! and grow a goatee too..it would look really sexy [to me]!!!

i saw this jap bboy once, he had tat big hair style and it was kinda blondish and brown, and he look really cute!! too bad he was short..wat a waste!! (-_-)!@#!@

Old Post 10-06-2002 08:59 AM
Jj2
JSL Member

quote:
Originally posted by huby40
circles are funner tho, u gotta admit

Old Post 10-07-2002 08:22 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Jj2 Click here to Send Jj2 a Private Message Find more posts by Jj2 Add Jj2 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
chung_freestyle

Hey, nex time they do that again to u, ask them if they know the TRIAD. And tell them u have conextions with dem of somfin

Old Post 10-10-2002 12:41 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for chung_freestyle Click here to Send chung_freestyle a Private Message Visit chung_freestyle's homepage! Find more posts by chung_freestyle Add chung_freestyle to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Klumzy

quote:
Originally posted by chung_freestyle
Hey, nex time they do that again to u, ask them if they know the TRIAD. And tell them u have conextions with dem of somfin

haha don't do that, thats just plain dumb and stupid (no offense)
i mean if you're really in the TRIAD i guess its ok since you can back your shit up but if not, then either a) you get your ass whooped and cant do nothing about it b) you still get your ass whooped

Old Post 10-10-2002 07:50 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Klumzy Click here to Send Klumzy a Private Message Find more posts by Klumzy Add Klumzy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote