Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Pictures > Artwork > [request] to Sangcheonie oppa
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
roentgen
take nothing for granted

[request] to Sangcheonie oppa

I looked for a clear image of you in the forums, but everything is really blurry. Could you provide me with your most favorite picture that has very crisp lines and color?
thank you~~~

oh...and if you don't like me messing around with your name, please tell me^^; I'm not quite sure what's appropriate

-first member-

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-06-2003 02:13 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for roentgen Click here to Send roentgen a Private Message Visit roentgen's homepage! Find more posts by roentgen Add roentgen to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

Re: [request] to Sangcheonie oppa

quote:
Originally posted by roentgen
I looked for a clear image of you in the forums, but everything is really blurry. Could you provide me with your most favorite picture that has very crisp lines and color?
thank you~~~

oh...and if you don't like me messing around with your name, please tell me^^; I'm not quite sure what's appropriate

sweeeeet someone is gonna draw me! hahaha nice

uh... i dont have anything else really except all the pics in the personal pic section.. i mean i posted a lot. heres some more
http://www.AsianAvenue.com/Members/...%3Dkenversusryu

i guess i'll post every pic i have until you get a good idea of what i look like and then you can draw me from memory or something d=D

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Old Post 01-06-2003 07:42 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for KeN VeRsUs RyU Click here to Send KeN VeRsUs RyU a Private Message Find more posts by KeN VeRsUs RyU Add KeN VeRsUs RyU to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

old one

KeN VeRsUs RyU has attached this image:

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Old Post 01-06-2003 07:45 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for KeN VeRsUs RyU Click here to Send KeN VeRsUs RyU a Private Message Find more posts by KeN VeRsUs RyU Add KeN VeRsUs RyU to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

man.. i dont think i have anything else.. i mean.. i posted everything i had on this comp on jsl.. believe me i have a lot on this forum.. just loook through all of them.. you dont have to draw me if its too much d=)

oh yeah and the name. people have called me worse.. i still wanna give you a korean name!

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Old Post 01-06-2003 07:48 AM
roentgen
take nothing for granted

Thank you so much! I really appreciate it^_^
I'd like to make your image as accurate as possible. So post many pictures~
I can try to draw just about anyone as long as they provide me with a very nice picture to use as refrence.
I look forward to attemting to draw you^_^ I'll try my best

-first member-

Old Post 01-06-2003 07:48 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for roentgen Click here to Send roentgen a Private Message Visit roentgen's homepage! Find more posts by roentgen Add roentgen to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

Re: [request] to Sangcheonie oppa

quote:
Originally posted by roentgen
thank you~~~

sweeeeet someone is gonna draw me! hahaha nice

uh... i dont have anything else really except all the pics in the personal pic section.. i mean i posted a lot. heres some more
http://www.AsianAvenue.com/Members/...%3Dkenversusryu

i guess i'll post every pic i have until you get a good idea of what i look like and then you can draw me from memory or something d=D

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Old Post 01-06-2003 07:49 AM
roentgen
take nothing for granted

oh. that's it?^_^;;
It's okay. I'll just see what I can do with what I have here.
Tomorrow, though...I'm really sleepy right now. Goodnight~

-first member-

Old Post 01-06-2003 07:54 AM
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

well i have over 30 pics in this forum.. just look forem!!!

heres' one from the skit that i didnt use.

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Old Post 01-06-2003 08:00 AM
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

really really old ones.

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Old Post 01-06-2003 11:12 AM
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

heres just a funny one. i dunno im just pulling everything i have from my comp for you to see cuz since this aint on the pp section and its addressed to me.. i dont think anyone else will see it. d=D hahha.

mexico missions

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Old Post 01-06-2003 11:21 AM
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

i dont think any of these help.

but this one is funny just wanted to share with ya katie! d=)

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Old Post 01-06-2003 11:25 AM
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

ok thats it. thats all the pictures i have of me. its all on this forum. hahhaha. i hope they helped. if not. just draw a stick figure of me. d=D

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Old Post 01-06-2003 11:27 AM
roentgen
take nothing for granted

I like the last picture a lot...I might be able to alter the size in photoshop so that I can see your face better. I'll figure something out:)

-first member-

Old Post 01-06-2003 03:26 PM
roentgen
take nothing for granted

oppa~I blew you up^^;

I think I wanna draw this one

-first member-

Old Post 01-06-2003 04:25 PM
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

that is the ugliest picture i have. but its up to you .hahhaa. why dont u draw the whole thing.

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Old Post 01-06-2003 11:05 PM
roentgen
take nothing for granted

I'm almost finished with the sketch.
I'm afraid to ponder what it looks like.
oh...and in response to the suggestion to draw the entire pic:
I don't have the time:( I need to start a whole batch of new projects for my art class this Monday. I'm going to start working with clay and prepping a piece for competition.
And I have to decide on whether to take the international baccalaureate program next year. much stress~~~

-first member-

Old Post 01-12-2003 05:03 AM
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

d=) take yer time. can't wait!

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Old Post 01-12-2003 07:45 AM
roentgen
take nothing for granted

here's the finished/semi-finished piece. I know that it looks pretty terrible So, anyone that takes the time to read my little disclaimer stuff, please don't hack the pic to pieces and tell me how bad it is. I'll just have to say, "I know!" 'cause I really do.

I gotta go to bed. I'm going to church tomorrow to see what it's like. (I'm not christian, y'know...don't get any strange ideas=_=;;)

-first member-

Old Post 01-19-2003 06:22 AM
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

haha sang cheon you have funny poses ^_^

draw is pretty good for a quicky ^_^ can't wait till the final piece from the great artist herself ^_^

Old Post 01-19-2003 06:29 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for niggoreanboi Click here to Send niggoreanboi a Private Message Find more posts by niggoreanboi Add niggoreanboi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

hahaha thats awesome.. thank you although i dunno why you would thank me.

as for a korean name. howz yoon jung? d=) ask your mom what her last name is in korean.

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Old Post 01-19-2003 09:56 AM