Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Pictures > Artwork > Another anime style drawing...girl sketch
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Mouko
I need therapy

Another anime style drawing...girl sketch

Here's another anime style drawing I've been working on...this is almost finished (just gotta do the hands, shirt and add a bg)

here's a sketch I did when I was at the legion of honor museum in san francisco, its of my favorite painting, The broken pitcher. This took me about 15 mins, I used a gel ink pen. I messed up but I had to go with it, since its in pen. But using pen makes me learn faster.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-30-2002 08:29 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Mouko Click here to Send Mouko a Private Message Visit Mouko's homepage! Find more posts by Mouko Add Mouko to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

damnnn your gooooood.. i think probably the best in this forum.. i went to that museum.. do u go to school in SF? art school or still in h.s.? thats real good dude im impressed

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Old Post 04-30-2002 08:38 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for KeN VeRsUs RyU Click here to Send KeN VeRsUs RyU a Private Message Find more posts by KeN VeRsUs RyU Add KeN VeRsUs RyU to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mouko
I need therapy

Thanks. I'm in my 2nd year at the Academy of Art College in San Francisco.

Old Post 04-30-2002 09:24 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Mouko Click here to Send Mouko a Private Message Visit Mouko's homepage! Find more posts by Mouko Add Mouko to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
seung ju

thats hella tight, make sure you post it when its all done.

Old Post 05-01-2002 01:03 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for seung ju Click here to Send seung ju a Private Message Find more posts by seung ju Add seung ju to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

quote:
Originally posted by Mouko
Thanks. I'm in my 2nd year at the Academy of Art College in San Francisco.

ahhahahhahahhahhahahhahhahha
me2

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Old Post 05-01-2002 01:51 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for KeN VeRsUs RyU Click here to Send KeN VeRsUs RyU a Private Message Find more posts by KeN VeRsUs RyU Add KeN VeRsUs RyU to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mouko
I need therapy

Ken Vs Ryu: what are you majoring in?

Old Post 05-01-2002 04:27 PM
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

motion picture language

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Old Post 05-01-2002 04:29 PM
michelle

Cool

what do you use when you colour your drawing,
i saw some manhwa artist using colour pencils,watercolour but i never figured out what the other was

Old Post 05-02-2002 03:15 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for michelle Click here to Send michelle a Private Message Visit michelle's homepage! Find more posts by michelle Add michelle to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mouko
I need therapy

I use everything. Most commonly, gouche/watercolor paint, acrylic paint, markers and computers.

Old Post 05-02-2002 11:20 AM
MC ChOpStiCkz
gone

whoa deez r very well done madd propzz

Old Post 05-02-2002 04:13 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for MC ChOpStiCkz Click here to Send MC ChOpStiCkz a Private Message Visit MC ChOpStiCkz's homepage! Find more posts by MC ChOpStiCkz Add MC ChOpStiCkz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
lovedontloveme

i really admire your talent.
that drawing looks like was so spontaneously done and it looks great! argh.

Old Post 05-03-2002 11:42 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for lovedontloveme Click here to Send lovedontloveme a Private Message Visit lovedontloveme's homepage! Find more posts by lovedontloveme Add lovedontloveme to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jay13
Arashi No Umi

whoa dese r great..but wads up wid da hands on da 1st 1?

Old Post 05-30-2002 09:17 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Jay13 Click here to Send Jay13 a Private Message Find more posts by Jay13 Add Jay13 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kRypTic_nABi
nohl jah q(-_-)p

those are gOot...i wish i could draw like dat tOo

Old Post 05-30-2002 10:11 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for kRypTic_nABi Click here to Send kRypTic_nABi a Private Message Find more posts by kRypTic_nABi Add kRypTic_nABi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GinaDaQueen

quote:
Originally posted by Jay13
whoa dese r great..but wads up wid da hands on da 1st 1?

if you read, he said that he's not finished with the hands, shirt, bg yet

wow these are REALLY good......this is one of the best ii've seen in the forum

Old Post 06-05-2002 12:03 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for GinaDaQueen Click here to Send GinaDaQueen a Private Message Find more posts by GinaDaQueen Add GinaDaQueen to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
annabanana
Food Moderator

i like the colors on the anime. it's really in-depth. how long did it take? so far, you're the best starving artist who can draw anime that well.

Old Post 06-24-2002 03:02 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for annabanana Click here to Send annabanana a Private Message Find more posts by annabanana Add annabanana to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RS Trax

- wow, that's awesome!
- i'd like to try that program :satisfy:

Old Post 06-24-2002 09:34 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for RS Trax Click here to Send RS Trax a Private Message Visit RS Trax's homepage! Find more posts by RS Trax Add RS Trax to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

Wow! I really like the first one... The strawberries on the cake look so real!!! Yummy!

Old Post 06-24-2002 01:56 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ladi Jay Click here to Send Ladi Jay a Private Message Find more posts by Ladi Jay Add Ladi Jay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
eunjoo

aww.. the girl looks sooooooo cute. and that cake thing doesn't too bad either. =D* good enough to eat! haha.

yea.. i like using pen sometimes, too, because it helps me work through my mistakes and learning to deal with them.

Old Post 07-09-2002 11:41 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for eunjoo Click here to Send eunjoo a Private Message Find more posts by eunjoo Add eunjoo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ixBxaNgeLa
bLaCc x wiDow

HEY MR. MOUKO and MR. KEN VERSUS RYU will yall IM me at ixbxangela?? i wanna ask yall some stuff about the academy of art college in sf ^^ THANKS

Old Post 07-14-2002 07:54 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for ixBxaNgeLa Click here to Send ixBxaNgeLa a Private Message Find more posts by ixBxaNgeLa Add ixBxaNgeLa to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MellowYellow

quote:
Originally posted by ixBxaNgeLa
HEY MR. MOUKO and MR. KEN VERSUS RYU will yall IM me at ixbxangela?? i wanna ask yall some stuff about the academy of art college in sf ^^ THANKS

i knew you would be here angela.. lol

but anyway...

wow you did that second one all in pen? jeebus..i could never make stuff look that good without have a huge eraser and a pencil... wow yea seriously... some of the best stuff i've seen so far..

ps.. the anime girl is real purty. lol

Old Post 07-15-2002 03:28 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for MellowYellow Click here to Send MellowYellow a Private Message Find more posts by MellowYellow Add MellowYellow to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote