Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Interests > Literature > this side of paradise.
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
micron
all i need is a miracle

this side of paradise.

this book..
somehow, touched my heart. in many ways, i feel like amory. the superman. and egoist. its like there's a book that had already decided the paths of my life. like amory, ill probably end up a nobody, only to realize myself. a sad ending indeed, especially for a man with superior intellect.

not to be arrogant or anything. i believe that everyone has some tendencies to believe better of themselves than others, to prefer their own methods, and to do things their ways. i didnt every think ill ever learn anything from a school assigned book, but this book. ...is just different.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-26-2002 05:47 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for micron Click here to Send micron a Private Message Find more posts by micron Add micron to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
marvinOPPA
i like u this much

muahahah

jusun......my boy....we all end up wantin more....we've talked about this many a time young'n....from where we stand....no matter where we end up....it aint good enuf for us and we want more....u kno this....so why duh hell u puttin up posts like this boy??....shiet.....call me...u have duh number....remember...i leave permanently for cali in mid-june so i better see u soon

Old Post 05-26-2002 09:38 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for marvinOPPA Click here to Send marvinOPPA a Private Message Find more posts by marvinOPPA Add marvinOPPA to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hoyoungz luv
eunice~

Hmm. Not to butt in on your musings of the book or anything... but would you mind telling me who wrote the book? I'd like to pick it up, or at least look through it and see if it looks interesting. Is it a difficult read? I'm not too good at reading books that require too much analyzing...

come join the fun -> and ->

Old Post 06-07-2002 08:55 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for hoyoungz luv Click here to Send hoyoungz luv a Private Message Find more posts by hoyoungz luv Add hoyoungz luv to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
daNNy LuV 1TYM
. : c r y : .

yeah same here...hu'z the author? this sounds interesting

Old Post 06-20-2002 07:00 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for daNNy LuV 1TYM Click here to Send daNNy LuV 1TYM a Private Message Find more posts by daNNy LuV 1TYM Add daNNy LuV 1TYM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote