Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Interests > Cars > Acura RSX Type-R Performance Package
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
indecisive
the Deranged one

Acura RSX Type-S Performance Package

Acura RSX Type-S Performance Package

OMG......*drools*..........that's all I can say....

Shift_

"cuz no matter how long U've known them or how well U think U know them..the friendship can be over in a second" ~Indecisive

"you don't realize how much of a luxury cup holders are until you don't have em" ~Indecisive

Last edited by sangxjin on 08-02-2002 at 04:48 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-02-2002 05:36 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for indecisive Click here to Send indecisive a Private Message Find more posts by indecisive Add indecisive to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

$4800 plus install...
waste of money
i've seen better rsx's

its basically the oem body kit and the jdm spoiler with wheels, stiffer suspension, slotted brakes, some interior bullshit..
and for 4800? hell no.. thats about 28 grand for a type S..

but there is one good thing about the package
it's acura.. everything will fit and everything will be under warranty

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Old Post 08-02-2002 08:43 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for KeN VeRsUs RyU Click here to Send KeN VeRsUs RyU a Private Message Find more posts by KeN VeRsUs RyU Add KeN VeRsUs RyU to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Prototype

High performance, track-tuned shocks and springs
Slotted brake rotors and performance brake pads
Lightweight 17x7.5 inch alloy wheels
High performance tires (225/45VR17)
Factory performance rear wing spoiler
Under-body spoiler kit
Metallic look interior trim kit
Factory Performance shift knob
Factory Performance badging

5k for that.

omg lmao

Old Post 08-02-2002 12:33 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Prototype Click here to Send Prototype a Private Message Visit Prototype's homepage! Find more posts by Prototype Add Prototype to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sangxjin

"performance"

Old Post 08-02-2002 01:45 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for sangxjin Click here to Send sangxjin a Private Message Visit sangxjin's homepage! Find more posts by sangxjin Add sangxjin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Street RSX

mah type-s looks better

Old Post 08-02-2002 03:14 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Street RSX Click here to Send Street RSX a Private Message Find more posts by Street RSX Add Street RSX to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Drunkenxtiger

FUCK! $4800? Thats a FUCKING ripoff. Most shit from dealers are rip offs anyway. You could MUCH nicer rims, like Volks or some shit, and body kit, and FULL SUSPENSION for that price. Also, all those mods look like rice to me. And the rims are juss flat out UGLY!

Old Post 08-02-2002 03:18 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Drunkenxtiger Click here to Send Drunkenxtiger a Private Message Find more posts by Drunkenxtiger Add Drunkenxtiger to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Street RSX

o i jus noticed that is type-s buh i dun like tha type-r package, i rather get it stok n werk on it.... i like tha type-s 16in. stok alloys better, buh im gettin new rims anyways.... i rather get a new body kit (either by veilside or west wings), the west wing spoiler, wilwood brakes, n maybe keep my stok shift knob buh i probabli mite change it latter on. haha FACTORY PERFORMANCE!!

Old Post 08-02-2002 03:32 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Street RSX Click here to Send Street RSX a Private Message Find more posts by Street RSX Add Street RSX to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sangxjin

if your getting a body kit get one from wings west. from the looks of it veilside has some crazy shit that just looks plain out bad, too big and too many curves. i like the wings west/alpine rsx and if thats the only kit for the rsx that wings west has, get that. btw i like the stock alloy wheels too.

Old Post 08-02-2002 04:01 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for sangxjin Click here to Send sangxjin a Private Message Visit sangxjin's homepage! Find more posts by sangxjin Add sangxjin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Street RSX

West wing has two kits out rite now tha Alpine RSX one and one more, the alpine ones kinda expensive buh i like tha otha one better anyway, Veilsides looks nice buh theres too may rsx dat has one so im thinkin i should stik wit the west wings

Old Post 08-02-2002 04:16 PM
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

dude.. you got it all mixed up..

there is one kit from WINGS WEST.... g5 series kit.. with and without the fender flare kit. the so called alpine rsx you describe has the fender flare kit.. just a lil bit more dough.... and imo.. ooglay!

veilside is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more expensive than wingswest kit.. wingswest kit you can get for about 5 hundred.. veilside kit for about quadruple that much.. but the veilside kit is full bumper replacements.. which wingswest is not. i've seen a couple of wingswest kits .. i have NOT seen any veilside kits.. they are more rarer in general..

there are alot of body kits for your car .. some full bumper and some are just lips.. you should figure out which type of body kit you want and then decide..

i think i like the bomex kit the best .. JDM! EXPENSIVE!

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Old Post 08-02-2002 04:38 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for KeN VeRsUs RyU Click here to Send KeN VeRsUs RyU a Private Message Find more posts by KeN VeRsUs RyU Add KeN VeRsUs RyU to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Street RSX

i dun kno, veilside and bomex are too aggresive lookin i like simpler nice smooth types better, i'll jus stik wit wings west without the fender flares

Old Post 08-02-2002 04:42 PM
sangxjin

you dont need fender flares on a FWD car. even if its for looks theres no use, except for the looks. unless, your getting "gigantically" wide tires for some reason.

Old Post 08-02-2002 04:50 PM
Street RSX

haha troo, ok enough about kits, the rims on the Type-r Performance pakage is nasty, i like type-s stok alloys, tha ones i hav buh, i dun kno if i should stik wit it, im thinkin a nice 5 pointed 17 inch ones in blu to match mai car

Old Post 08-02-2002 04:54 PM
sangxjin

sounds nice if you have the money. the stock rims on the rsx arent that bad but getting new ones are even better. but some wheels are heavier than the stock ones so thats something you should avoid. OZ Racing has some nice magnesium wheels if you got the money.

Old Post 08-02-2002 05:04 PM
Street RSX

Im willin to spend about 1200 on rims

Old Post 08-02-2002 05:06 PM
sangxjin

Enkei or O.Z. Racing they make some high quality wheels. They manufacture wheels for F1/Rally cars so they're not some cheap brand so expect to pay more from them.

Old Post 08-02-2002 05:14 PM
Street RSX

hmmm yoo think i can get sum nice bloo ones from OZ's if i put up about 1500, i cant spend more than that, i need to buy other parts too

Old Post 08-02-2002 05:16 PM
volcom strider
I'm going to be blind

i'd go for bbs, volk racing, or konig...i just gotta find some rims that'll fit into yokohama parada spec-2 tires.

Old Post 08-02-2002 06:19 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for volcom strider Click here to Send volcom strider a Private Message Find more posts by volcom strider Add volcom strider to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Street RSX

o yea i like konig rims too those are nice....

Old Post 08-02-2002 07:35 PM
Drunkenxtiger

IF you lookin for rims, choose from these choices i give you. HAHAHAH, ok

Volk Racing
Racing Hart
OZ Racing
Advan
Spoon
Regamaster
Rota
Motegi
Buddy Club
5Zigen

Old Post 08-02-2002 10:27 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Drunkenxtiger Click here to Send Drunkenxtiger a Private Message Find more posts by Drunkenxtiger Add Drunkenxtiger to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote