Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Relationships > Sex > Guys Room > wet dreamz...
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Hyo0JeE

wet dreamz...

ma friend told me that u can have wet dreamz more than once and i was a bit confused...
ive only had one from my recognition.
i remember i was in my bed when i was about 10-11 and felt my boxers wet and i ran to the bathroom saying "oh crap, i have to get potty trained again"
about a week later i had sex-ed and i found out about wet dreamz.. so i was happy that it wasnt me pissin all over my self =P
does anyone have a weird wet dream experience to... OR IS IT JUST ME???

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-31-2002 02:40 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Hyo0JeE Click here to Send Hyo0JeE a Private Message Find more posts by Hyo0JeE Add Hyo0JeE to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
seung ju

i think all guys go through that at one point or another in their life. unless you got booty since you were 10, then i guess it would never happen cuz there's no reason for it to.

Old Post 05-31-2002 03:10 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for seung ju Click here to Send seung ju a Private Message Find more posts by seung ju Add seung ju to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Alchemist
3 Coulombs

But then, your bed sheets. We were talking about this after practice one day and were all "How do you tell your parents about this so you can wash your bedsheets? or do you just sleep in it..."

Old Post 05-31-2002 03:13 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Alchemist Click here to Send Alchemist a Private Message Visit Alchemist's homepage! Find more posts by Alchemist Add Alchemist to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Hyo0JeE

my "boys" just went on my boxers so i just took it to the bathroom, wet it and just said i went swimming in it. =P
so lolz sucks for u guys with ur bed sheets~

Old Post 06-01-2002 03:38 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Hyo0JeE Click here to Send Hyo0JeE a Private Message Find more posts by Hyo0JeE Add Hyo0JeE to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mariposa
MaGiCaLLy DeLiCiOuS

hehe, do you guys remember what you dreamed about - i'm sure you remember your first dream like that . . right?

i think that's so funny - hehehe
i'm laughin all over thinkin bout it

peace

Old Post 06-28-2002 03:01 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for mariposa Click here to Send mariposa a Private Message Find more posts by mariposa Add mariposa to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bigChubuff

my wet dream was about...i was havin sex wit a red head wit fire crotch and every time i touched her bush i would feel electricity

i had one of those sex dreams about 4 nites ago and i was at those hooker house and i got out b/c i dint wanna get aids
the girl was white wit small breasts and innocent lookin..she was hott too

Old Post 06-28-2002 03:10 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for bigChubuff Click here to Send bigChubuff a Private Message Find more posts by bigChubuff Add bigChubuff to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mariposa
MaGiCaLLy DeLiCiOuS

i have dreams about sex all the time . . .
it's crazy cuz they're so damn real
haha

Old Post 06-28-2002 03:20 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for mariposa Click here to Send mariposa a Private Message Find more posts by mariposa Add mariposa to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bigChubuff

lol u get wet dreams?

Old Post 06-28-2002 03:22 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for bigChubuff Click here to Send bigChubuff a Private Message Find more posts by bigChubuff Add bigChubuff to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote