Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Relationships > Sex > Guys Room > gurls..
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
AiSH
o wha

gurls..

hm.. they should jus make it into 1 big topic, guys and gurls.
but w.e
neway.. i'm still havin trouble..
how can you kno if a gurl likes you or not?
i am totally lost whether this gurl actually likes me or if she jus wants to be really good friends.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-29-2002 06:02 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for AiSH Click here to Send AiSH a Private Message Find more posts by AiSH Add AiSH to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jet

i'd like to try to help you out, but you didn't give much info to work with. what signs does she give? is it body language? is it what she says?

i can say this. no one is the same. also, u might want to see how she treats you vs. other guys. i mean, she could jsut be really friendly. women are strange creatures.

Old Post 03-29-2002 02:37 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Jet Click here to Send Jet a Private Message Find more posts by Jet Add Jet to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
krnxswat
what a joke!

Re: gurls..

quote:
Originally posted by AiSH
how can you kno if a gurl likes you or not?

hmm ask her..^^;

Old Post 03-29-2002 03:56 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for krnxswat Click here to Send krnxswat a Private Message Visit krnxswat's homepage! Find more posts by krnxswat Add krnxswat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
krnxswat
what a joke!

girls..

hmm whats ur dream girl?
i like girls thats nice.. have straight hair.. can play the piano.. resposible.. :rolleyes

Old Post 03-30-2002 07:27 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for krnxswat Click here to Send krnxswat a Private Message Visit krnxswat's homepage! Find more posts by krnxswat Add krnxswat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
alecks

i like girls

teehee

Old Post 03-30-2002 03:57 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for alecks Click here to Send alecks a Private Message Find more posts by alecks Add alecks to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AiSH
o wha

i want an athletic.
some1 who dun grow too tired..
you kno?

Old Post 03-30-2002 04:36 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for AiSH Click here to Send AiSH a Private Message Find more posts by AiSH Add AiSH to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bigChubuff

:thumbup:
yaaaa buddy

Old Post 03-30-2002 06:58 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for bigChubuff Click here to Send bigChubuff a Private Message Find more posts by bigChubuff Add bigChubuff to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
krnxswat
what a joke!

eww what if an athletic girls had like big muscles..
scari

Old Post 03-30-2002 07:52 PM
AiSH
o wha

not that athletic.
definately can't be stronger than me.
haha.

Old Post 03-30-2002 07:54 PM
bigChubuff

i find buffed up women attractive...

Old Post 03-30-2002 07:56 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for bigChubuff Click here to Send bigChubuff a Private Message Find more posts by bigChubuff Add bigChubuff to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JuBiLee

man you guys have really interestin' stuff to say about girls huh?

you all sound so innocent

hehehe

Old Post 03-30-2002 09:41 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for JuBiLee Click here to Send JuBiLee a Private Message Find more posts by JuBiLee Add JuBiLee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
krnxswat
what a joke!

quote:
Originally posted by bigChubuff
i find buffed up women attractive...

eCk

Old Post 03-31-2002 05:13 AM
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

yo its all good.. they could be buff.. they could be playin piano.. whatever.. as long as they're nice to you and love you then who areyou to complain.. rahhhh?? us guys are the weak ones.. i'll be the first to admit it.. we're the weakest link!.. seriously when i hear shit about girls.. and i hear shit about guys.. man ... guys... we're retarded.. but i wont post this in the girls forum. hahhaha.. only you boys get to see this..haha.

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Old Post 03-31-2002 12:14 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for KeN VeRsUs RyU Click here to Send KeN VeRsUs RyU a Private Message Find more posts by KeN VeRsUs RyU Add KeN VeRsUs RyU to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bigChubuff

quote:
Originally posted by KeN VeRsUs RyU
yo its all good.. they could be buff.. they could be playin piano.. whatever.. as long as they're nice to you and love you then who areyou to complain.. rahhhh?? us guys are the weak ones.. i'll be the first to admit it.. we're the weakest link!.. seriously when i hear shit about girls.. and i hear shit about guys.. man ... guys... we're retarded.. but i wont post this in the girls forum. hahhaha.. only you boys get to see this..haha.

aite....u say that...

Old Post 03-31-2002 12:37 PM
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

das right... i doo..

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Old Post 03-31-2002 05:04 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for KeN VeRsUs RyU Click here to Send KeN VeRsUs RyU a Private Message Find more posts by KeN VeRsUs RyU Add KeN VeRsUs RyU to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
True Life

yo, sang, imma cut n paste that shit and post it into the girl's forum. haha. what you gon do? what you gon do? thassss riiiiighttt....

Old Post 03-31-2002 07:59 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for True Life Click here to Send True Life a Private Message Find more posts by True Life Add True Life to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

ima make you eat my banana dawg... wsup now

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Old Post 04-02-2002 11:23 PM
daNNy LuV 1TYM
. : c r y : .

pwahahahahahaha!! ken versus ryu ur hilarious!! can i plz post that in the girls forum?? hahahaha! *ahem* cough cough i'ma go now...
o and to help poor aish, i thot guys were the ones hu were supposed to do the asking neway? blieve me girls are alwaize wondering if guys like THEM! just ask her! i like straightforwardness and all girls like honesty

Old Post 04-03-2002 07:57 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for daNNy LuV 1TYM Click here to Send daNNy LuV 1TYM a Private Message Find more posts by daNNy LuV 1TYM Add daNNy LuV 1TYM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
junjinluber33

Re: girls..

quote:
Originally posted by krnxswat
hmm whats ur dream girl?
i like girls thats nice.. have straight hair.. can play the piano.. resposible.. :rolleyes

that describes most korean girls... i think~ i mean, i think every korean girl knows how to play the piano (at least i do), have straight hair, n are nice, n responsible...dunno

click^ leave a msg in my chatter box!

team3 biotch! its da group blog

Old Post 04-11-2002 06:33 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for junjinluber33 Click here to Send junjinluber33 a Private Message Visit junjinluber33's homepage! Find more posts by junjinluber33 Add junjinluber33 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
True Life

fuck that shit, i met some STUPIDASS fucking korean girls before. well... just not my style at least. if they listen to H.O.T. ... they've got to go.

Old Post 04-11-2002 06:43 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for True Life Click here to Send True Life a Private Message Find more posts by True Life Add True Life to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote