Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Relationships > Sex > Guys Room > asking out someone
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
JuJu
shaKe :: sHake

Unhappy asking out someone

okay i noe this is the guys room and i noe im not suppose to be in here buh i was wondering do guys like it when a girl as a guy out? or do you guys think that its wrong to do so cuz for me im old fashioned buh then im worried that if i dont then i mite never get a guy... so wut do you think... guys?... :huh:

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 06-03-2002 03:55 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for JuJu Click here to Send JuJu a Private Message Find more posts by JuJu Add JuJu to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Alchemist
3 Coulombs

It's ok I don't see anything wrong with it.

Old Post 06-04-2002 02:50 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Alchemist Click here to Send Alchemist a Private Message Visit Alchemist's homepage! Find more posts by Alchemist Add Alchemist to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
krnxswat
what a joke!

ok i dont think theres anything wrong with it
its just that guys tend to ask out girls more so it mite be kind of weird if a girl asks out a guy.
buh im cool wid it

Old Post 06-04-2002 03:05 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for krnxswat Click here to Send krnxswat a Private Message Visit krnxswat's homepage! Find more posts by krnxswat Add krnxswat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
aznkid1008
God is my judge

i dont see anythin wrong. it usually doesnt happen since the girl usually doesnt want 2 ask the guy out. but its not wrong or anythin.

Remember the heros
Remember the lives
Remember the day
God bless

Old Post 06-04-2002 03:05 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for aznkid1008 Click here to Send aznkid1008 a Private Message Find more posts by aznkid1008 Add aznkid1008 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

this happened to me a while ago.. about.. 4 years ago

me:where are u
girl:im on da road ,... im gonna pick u up
me: wut da.. hold up i didnt even shower yet wait
girl:no im on my way
me:wait why
girl:cuz i sweat you
me:wut does that mean
girl:i sweat you
me: ok
me again: ok.. uh.. i think ima just stay home
girl:fucken loser

ok.. i dont remember exactly what happened .. of course im exaggerating.. except the sweat part.. but my point is.. i freaked out.. came outta nowhere.. i was a dork and my reaction totally sucked and was insensitive.. but i guess thats what happens when a girl sweats you.. muahhhaha.. that was the first and prolly the last time anyone "sweated" me.. im a fucken loser.. girls dont like me.

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Old Post 06-07-2002 08:08 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for KeN VeRsUs RyU Click here to Send KeN VeRsUs RyU a Private Message Find more posts by KeN VeRsUs RyU Add KeN VeRsUs RyU to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

LoLs Ken... your stories are so cute and you're so adorable!!!

Old Post 06-08-2002 01:37 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ladi Jay Click here to Send Ladi Jay a Private Message Find more posts by Ladi Jay Add Ladi Jay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mariposa
MaGiCaLLy DeLiCiOuS

i dunno about you, but i always make the first move -

peace

Old Post 06-28-2002 02:57 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for mariposa Click here to Send mariposa a Private Message Find more posts by mariposa Add mariposa to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
aznkid1008
God is my judge

quote:
Originally posted by mariposa
i dunno about you, but i always make the first move -

peace

same but half the girls i went out wit played hard ball. that sux! ok i didnt kno if they liked me or not so it took like 6 days to get it 2gether and ask them out. there was one girl that played hard ball and i was like ok she doesnt like me. then this year i found out that she did -_-;;; if ur a girl DONT DO THAT PLZ!

Remember the heros
Remember the lives
Remember the day
God bless

Old Post 06-28-2002 03:18 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for aznkid1008 Click here to Send aznkid1008 a Private Message Find more posts by aznkid1008 Add aznkid1008 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mariposa
MaGiCaLLy DeLiCiOuS

yeah - but that's half the fun - cuz it's all about the game -
still, i love makin the first move and just blowin the guy away -

Old Post 06-28-2002 03:19 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for mariposa Click here to Send mariposa a Private Message Find more posts by mariposa Add mariposa to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Alchemist
3 Coulombs

What does Hardball mean?

Old Post 07-01-2002 11:21 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Alchemist Click here to Send Alchemist a Private Message Visit Alchemist's homepage! Find more posts by Alchemist Add Alchemist to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jini
nan.. yunjiniee da ~

Re: asking out someone

quote:
Originally posted by cHiNkLilgiRL
okay i noe this is the guys room and i noe im not suppose to be in here buh i was wondering do guys like it when a girl as a guy out? or do you guys think that its wrong to do so cuz for me im old fashioned buh then im worried that if i dont then i mite never get a guy... so wut do you think... guys?... :huh:

i agree with her on this..

it's SO confusing. you guys. i'm old fashioned too, but i'm not worried that i might not get a guy.. whatever happens, happens. i try to not let a small thing like that get in my way.

but one thing is.. this guy i like, he KNOS i like him.. n i catch him looking at me sometimes.. what's with him?

wherever you go, whatever you do
i will be right here waiting for you
whatever it takes or how my heart breaks

Old Post 07-25-2002 10:35 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for jini Click here to Send jini a Private Message Visit jini's homepage! Find more posts by jini Add jini to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Alchemist
3 Coulombs

Re: Re: asking out someone

quote:
Originally posted by jini

i agree with her on this..

it's SO confusing. you guys. i'm old fashioned too, but i'm not worried that i might not get a guy.. whatever happens, happens. i try to not let a small thing like that get in my way.

but one thing is.. this guy i like, he KNOS i like him.. n i catch him looking at me sometimes.. what's with him?

Maybe he likes you too.

Old Post 07-25-2002 11:00 PM
Drunkenxtiger

I wouldn't mind if a girl asked me out. But at the same time, i would feel kinda weird.

Old Post 08-02-2002 02:09 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Drunkenxtiger Click here to Send Drunkenxtiger a Private Message Find more posts by Drunkenxtiger Add Drunkenxtiger to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Alchemist
3 Coulombs

quote:
Originally posted by Drunkenxtiger
I wouldn't mind if a girl asked me out. But at the same time, i would feel kinda weird.

Whats so wierd about it? It isn't wierd unless they're acting as if they're on some hidden camera show.

Old Post 08-02-2002 08:01 PM
jini
nan.. yunjiniee da ~

Re: Re: Re: asking out someone

quote:
Originally posted by Alchemist

Maybe he likes you too.

then why isn't he doin anythin?
it's been over a year.... goin on two. he hasn't talked to me once unless it was urgent. i tried talkin to him....

wherever you go, whatever you do
whatever it takes or how my heart breaks

Old Post 08-03-2002 06:02 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for jini Click here to Send jini a Private Message Visit jini's homepage! Find more posts by jini Add jini to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MC ChOpStiCkz
gone

i dutn think it matters but it'll be easier for us guys :D save us frum rejection

Old Post 08-04-2002 12:41 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for MC ChOpStiCkz Click here to Send MC ChOpStiCkz a Private Message Visit MC ChOpStiCkz's homepage! Find more posts by MC ChOpStiCkz Add MC ChOpStiCkz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote