Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Entertainment > Music > rich fanclub in US
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
oorich00

rich fanclub in US

if you would like to join just email meeh..of course there is no cost to join...what it is we get together by regions and meet....send him stuff...show pic of the club..etc..maybe that way he will be able to come here...if you hab any other suggestions or Q email meeh ok...also tell me where you live so i can know the region..your 411..ok.well take care

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 06-19-2002 07:03 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for oorich00 Click here to Send oorich00 a Private Message Find more posts by oorich00 Add oorich00 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
oorich00

email

addy woohyukgf4eva@yahoo.com

Old Post 06-19-2002 07:08 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for oorich00 Click here to Send oorich00 a Private Message Find more posts by oorich00 Add oorich00 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

what are you talking about?

Old Post 06-19-2002 08:03 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ladi Jay Click here to Send Ladi Jay a Private Message Find more posts by Ladi Jay Add Ladi Jay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
seung ju

yeah, i'm confused....

Old Post 06-19-2002 09:00 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for seung ju Click here to Send seung ju a Private Message Find more posts by seung ju Add seung ju to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bigChubuff

she wants u to email jangwoohyuk i guess

Old Post 06-19-2002 09:25 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for bigChubuff Click here to Send bigChubuff a Private Message Find more posts by bigChubuff Add bigChubuff to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

then how come it says woo hyuk gf? I'm guessing gf stands for girlfriend...

Old Post 06-19-2002 10:54 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ladi Jay Click here to Send Ladi Jay a Private Message Find more posts by Ladi Jay Add Ladi Jay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Nojeel

don't really quite understand..............

Old Post 06-19-2002 11:03 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Nojeel Click here to Send Nojeel a Private Message Find more posts by Nojeel Add Nojeel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sangxjin

shes trying to get u guys to post up ur email addresses..i think this topic should be moved to a different forum..

and no its not woohyuks email addy.

Props To Huby

Old Post 06-19-2002 11:07 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for sangxjin Click here to Send sangxjin a Private Message Visit sangxjin's homepage! Find more posts by sangxjin Add sangxjin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
seung ju

ah i see, this one is tied to the one about the rich fanclub. a music mod should combine the two threads together.

Old Post 06-20-2002 03:37 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for seung ju Click here to Send seung ju a Private Message Find more posts by seung ju Add seung ju to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bigChubuff

too lazy

Old Post 06-20-2002 03:40 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for bigChubuff Click here to Send bigChubuff a Private Message Find more posts by bigChubuff Add bigChubuff to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
luluvang

quote:
Originally posted by sangxjin

no its not woohyuks email addy.

What is Woo Hyuk's email addy???

I'm confused myself....

Old Post 06-20-2002 03:33 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for luluvang Click here to Send luluvang a Private Message Find more posts by luluvang Add luluvang to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TAIgrr
MM caramel FRAP! =P

quote:
Originally posted by seung ju
ah i see, this one is tied to the one about the rich fanclub. a music mod should combine the two threads together.

er,, i hope this email thing DOES go with the rich fanclub.

Old Post 06-30-2002 01:25 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for TAIgrr Click here to Send TAIgrr a Private Message Find more posts by TAIgrr Add TAIgrr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote