Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > General > Random Thoughts > Jusunlee the next Solid07?
Is Jusunlee the next Solid07?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Yes; can you say the new #1 stop for kpop? 13 44.83%
Maybe 12 41.38%
No; solid was just too good. 4 13.79%
Total: 29 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Ace of Pace

Question Jusunlee the next Solid07?

Who in here thinks jusunlee.com can be as good as the legendary solid07.net?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-31-2002 04:56 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ace of Pace Click here to Send Ace of Pace a Private Message Find more posts by Ace of Pace Add Ace of Pace to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
krnxswat
what a joke!

i dink jusunlee will b the best

Old Post 03-31-2002 05:00 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for krnxswat Click here to Send krnxswat a Private Message Visit krnxswat's homepage! Find more posts by krnxswat Add krnxswat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bigChubuff

maybe.....if jusun doesnt quit

Old Post 03-31-2002 07:39 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for bigChubuff Click here to Send bigChubuff a Private Message Find more posts by bigChubuff Add bigChubuff to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
WhiteLee
"Oh we totally have to."

Since there is no solid jusunlee will be the best.
of course to get there, there could be some work. Like more pics, downloadable vids, profiles, etc., etc. but you guys are off to an awesome start! Love the music!

"Before and After" Ayumi Hamasaki

Old Post 03-31-2002 12:10 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for WhiteLee Click here to Send WhiteLee a Private Message Visit WhiteLee's homepage! Find more posts by WhiteLee Add WhiteLee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
krnxswat
what a joke!

hmm i was talking to jusun..he sed he might quit after he graduates in college or hand it to someone else.. i ono ask hiM

Old Post 03-31-2002 12:57 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for krnxswat Click here to Send krnxswat a Private Message Visit krnxswat's homepage! Find more posts by krnxswat Add krnxswat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

what about soompi?

Old Post 03-31-2002 01:50 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ladi Jay Click here to Send Ladi Jay a Private Message Find more posts by Ladi Jay Add Ladi Jay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bigChubuff

soompis like all lil gurls

Old Post 03-31-2002 01:51 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for bigChubuff Click here to Send bigChubuff a Private Message Find more posts by bigChubuff Add bigChubuff to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
krnxswat
what a joke!

quote:
Originally posted by bigChubuff
soompis like all lil gurls

ahaha

Old Post 03-31-2002 02:18 PM
clickbjjang
Cha la la

i like this site.

wooooooooooo ^^

Old Post 04-01-2002 05:45 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for clickbjjang Click here to Send clickbjjang a Private Message Find more posts by clickbjjang Add clickbjjang to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MellowYellow

i hope so... but people will always remember solid...

Old Post 04-03-2002 04:48 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for MellowYellow Click here to Send MellowYellow a Private Message Find more posts by MellowYellow Add MellowYellow to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MellowYellow

quote:
Originally posted by krnxswat

ahaha

well this site is like..... all guys.... hahah

Old Post 04-03-2002 04:49 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for MellowYellow Click here to Send MellowYellow a Private Message Find more posts by MellowYellow Add MellowYellow to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
uNiece
GOING DEEPER

quote:
Originally posted by MellowYellow

well this site is like..... all guys.... hahah

uh huh

Old Post 04-04-2002 08:33 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for uNiece Click here to Send uNiece a Private Message Find more posts by uNiece Add uNiece to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
micron
all i need is a miracle

quote:
hmm i was talking to jusun..he sed he might quit after he graduates in college or hand it to someone else.. i ono ask hiM

im still in highschool.
and just so that everyone knows.. i know who voted no.

Old Post 04-04-2002 10:53 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for micron Click here to Send micron a Private Message Find more posts by micron Add micron to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

quote:
Originally posted by jusunlee

and just so that everyone knows.. i know who voted no.

Hahaha...

Old Post 04-04-2002 01:46 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ladi Jay Click here to Send Ladi Jay a Private Message Find more posts by Ladi Jay Add Ladi Jay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
volcom strider
I'm going to be blind

quote:
Originally posted by uNiece

uh huh

you 'guys' reallize uNiece is a girl right? litto girl at that....all guys and little girls....all of them worshipping k-pop stars...wanting to date or have a relationship with...not unusual. as for me, i like to keep my relationship on the level. not above and beyond.

Old Post 04-04-2002 02:21 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for volcom strider Click here to Send volcom strider a Private Message Find more posts by volcom strider Add volcom strider to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yupkipucca
::Yupki::

i sed maybe cause if jusun doesnt stop then yeah, but if he getz bored and just quits then solid is the best again... and i like soompi all of the pplz are nice.

Old Post 04-04-2002 03:02 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for yupkipucca Click here to Send yupkipucca a Private Message Find more posts by yupkipucca Add yupkipucca to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
krnxswat
what a joke!

hmm so ure saying ppl in jusunlee forums are mean?
---> ??
:huh:

Old Post 04-04-2002 03:03 PM
WhiteLee
"Oh we totally have to."

quote:
Originally posted by aznsweety
i sed maybe cause if jusun doesnt stop then yeah, but if he getz bored and just quits then solid is the best again... and i like soompi all of the pplz are nice.

Solid's gone. It's nonexsistent. It can't be the best anymore. It can be the memory of being the best, but it's gone so...no exsisting best anymore.

"Before and After" Ayumi Hamasaki

Old Post 04-04-2002 03:20 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for WhiteLee Click here to Send WhiteLee a Private Message Visit WhiteLee's homepage! Find more posts by WhiteLee Add WhiteLee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yupkipucca
::Yupki::

quote:
hmm so ure saying ppl in jusunlee forums are mean?
---> ??
:huh:

no... itz just that there are more girlz so itz easier to like talk to them and the fix are better and there are more cause there are more girlz and stuff...

Old Post 04-04-2002 03:22 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for yupkipucca Click here to Send yupkipucca a Private Message Find more posts by yupkipucca Add yupkipucca to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ace of Pace

Red face

quote:
Originally posted by WhiteLee

Solid's gone. It's nonexsistent. It can't be the best anymore. It can be the memory of being the best, but it's gone so...no exsisting best anymore.

Well duh. She probably meant best of ALL TIME. The thing about solid is that they retained that high level of excellence as long as they were around. When they decided they couldn't do that anymore they just shut down. In other words they quit on top and kept their reputation intact.

Unlike soompi which is hanging around like a dead old fly far removed from their glory days. Their reputation is taking a beating too. It has come to the point where people think of soompi as just a forum site. :sleepy:

Old Post 04-04-2002 11:54 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ace of Pace Click here to Send Ace of Pace a Private Message Find more posts by Ace of Pace Add Ace of Pace to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote