Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Interests > Fashion > [trend] thong
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
UnisMuiMui
Fashion Police/Mod

[trend] thong

love 'em? hate 'em? comfy? or uncomfy? post ur thoughts and comments...

i think they're comfy and i love 'em! and now with thong pantiliners, they can wear them even more often!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-25-2002 11:52 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for UnisMuiMui Click here to Send UnisMuiMui a Private Message Visit UnisMuiMui's homepage! Find more posts by UnisMuiMui Add UnisMuiMui to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Crazydeb8ter
administrator

its just sick that A&F are selllin them to 11 year olds...why the hell do 11 year olds need thongs...nasty

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Old Post 07-26-2002 12:12 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Crazydeb8ter Click here to Send Crazydeb8ter a Private Message Find more posts by Crazydeb8ter Add Crazydeb8ter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TAIgrr
MM caramel FRAP! =P

never wore one before
the closest i got to wearing was one
was when i went swimming, i dived in
and my one-piece swimming suit went into my whole
felt like a wedgie and it hurt my ass.

how does it feel to hae a string up your butt 24/7?
i'd like to know lol

Old Post 07-26-2002 12:14 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for TAIgrr Click here to Send TAIgrr a Private Message Find more posts by TAIgrr Add TAIgrr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tea
Official Pothead

quote:
Originally posted by Crazydeb8ter
its just sick that A&F are selllin them to 11 year olds...why the hell do 11 year olds need thongs...nasty

werd

Old Post 07-26-2002 12:18 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for tea Click here to Send tea a Private Message Find more posts by tea Add tea to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

quote:
Originally posted by TAIgrr
never wore one before
the closest i got to wearing was one
was when i went swimming, i dived in
and my one-piece swimming suit went into my whole
felt like a wedgie and it hurt my ass.

how does it feel to hae a string up your butt 24/7?
i'd like to know lol

puhahaha... been laughing here for a while now... oh boy, my tummie hurts!!! puhahaha....

anyways, I own a couple pair of thongs... They aren't that bad actually.. after you wear it for a while, it feels natural... you don't even feel it anymore... buh I prefer regular undies... Ooo... just thought I'd share that I have a thong where you can put a picture in... it's so cute! I put Hee Jun there!!! puhaha

taigrr... puhahahahahaha

Old Post 07-26-2002 02:56 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ladi Jay Click here to Send Ladi Jay a Private Message Find more posts by Ladi Jay Add Ladi Jay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tea
Official Pothead

fredericks of hollywood

nuff said

Old Post 07-26-2002 02:59 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for tea Click here to Send tea a Private Message Find more posts by tea Add tea to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
UnisMuiMui
Fashion Police/Mod

yeah u do get use to it after the first time. and u really dun feel it nemore! and its good to wear if ur wearing light colored pants like white pants.. and u dun want people to see ur panty-line. i hate panty-lines........ >_<

Old Post 07-26-2002 03:01 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for UnisMuiMui Click here to Send UnisMuiMui a Private Message Visit UnisMuiMui's homepage! Find more posts by UnisMuiMui Add UnisMuiMui to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tea
Official Pothead

i have an easy solution to hiding ur panty line

dont wear em lol

Old Post 07-26-2002 03:34 AM
TAIgrr
MM caramel FRAP! =P

then she'll have a pee stain on her white pants!
or a red stain

Old Post 07-26-2002 03:42 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for TAIgrr Click here to Send TAIgrr a Private Message Find more posts by TAIgrr Add TAIgrr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tea
Official Pothead

makke sure ur DRY as hell then

and dont do it when ur on that time of the month

Old Post 07-26-2002 03:43 AM
WhiteLee
"Oh we totally have to."

Man...A&F has kid thongs for girls only.
...taht's just wrong. ick ick. and just the girls? hmm....

"Before and After" Ayumi Hamasaki

Old Post 07-26-2002 04:54 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for WhiteLee Click here to Send WhiteLee a Private Message Visit WhiteLee's homepage! Find more posts by WhiteLee Add WhiteLee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Crazydeb8ter
administrator

ahaha not wearin underwear for women
hmm...what would that be called...free...uhh...iunno... :huh:

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Old Post 07-26-2002 04:57 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Crazydeb8ter Click here to Send Crazydeb8ter a Private Message Find more posts by Crazydeb8ter Add Crazydeb8ter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MellowYellow

quote:
Originally posted by tea
makke sure ur DRY as hell then

and dont do it when ur on that time of the month

then what the hell are panty liners for......i thought that was the stupidest idea ever... just wear a freaking tampon or just wear regular underwear and a pad... gawd... and okay so is it gonna kill you to dress casual during that time of the month?

panty lines? how vain can you be.... who cares... lol now everyone knows you wear underwear... big whoop... so does everyone

except me.....i gave up on underwear....i go commanda! (lol guys go commando... so girls go commanda) MUHAHAHAHAH

lmao ....i'm so kidding

so what's my idea on thongs? no thanx.....i own just one... black ones... ......... YA KNOW..... yea i know you do..... haha.... i bought one so my friend could get her ... for free.. lol buy one get one free..... i wore it once... and i felt so... crap where's my days of the week underwear(kidding again....i told you i'm don't believe in underwear.... lmao)

but now days if you don't wear a thong you can't wear the pants in the stores ..... cuz every freaking pair of pants is low rider or hip huggers... damn sluts.... lmao... sorry sorry

and oh yea.... tonya is the person to take advice on stuff like this...lol.... you're probably the guy that's in the fashion forum the most... haha

Old Post 07-26-2002 08:48 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for MellowYellow Click here to Send MellowYellow a Private Message Find more posts by MellowYellow Add MellowYellow to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tea
Official Pothead

commando is the way to go nowadays lol

and whats wrong with a guy who has style

Old Post 07-26-2002 08:59 AM
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

quote:
Originally posted by MellowYellow
where's my days of the week underwear

Ya know.. mebbe I wanna go out and get some of those undies... and I even want boy undies!!! puhaha... I seriously do... mebbe I'll go out and buy some! I think it'd be so cute! Monday for Monday, Tuesday for Tuesday, Wednesday for Wednesday, so on and so on... And then, I could wear boy undies too... You know, the Hanes and Fruit of the Loom(?) undies? puhaha... I swear, I'm gonna try it some time!!!

Old Post 07-26-2002 06:50 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ladi Jay Click here to Send Ladi Jay a Private Message Find more posts by Ladi Jay Add Ladi Jay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Crazydeb8ter
administrator

hahaha remember scary movie two??

the girl the the ghost was gonna fuk had wednsday panties on but then the ghost looked up at the calender and it said friday

King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Old Post 07-26-2002 07:04 PM
Street RSX

for sum reason i think this thread belongs in tha sex section....

Old Post 07-26-2002 09:19 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Street RSX Click here to Send Street RSX a Private Message Find more posts by Street RSX Add Street RSX to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tea
Official Pothead

quote:
Originally posted by Crazydeb8ter
hahaha remember scary movie two??

the girl the the ghost was gonna fuk had wednsday panties on but then the ghost looked up at the calender and it said friday

thats sick...i know some people who turn their underwear inside out.....my roommate for example LOL

Old Post 07-26-2002 09:57 PM
UnisMuiMui
Fashion Police/Mod

quote:
Originally posted by Street RSX
for sum reason i think this thread belongs in tha sex section....

thongs are part of clothes... and clothes are part of fashion
i started this thread talking about thongs, not about sex and stuff.. know wat i mean?

Old Post 07-27-2002 04:01 PM
Teddyz_Gurl
FUNK IT UP

quote:
Originally posted by tea
thats sick...i know some people who turn their underwear inside out.....my roommate for example LOL

Ewwwww!!!! >.<
Thats disgusting!!

Old Post 07-28-2002 01:57 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Teddyz_Gurl Click here to Send Teddyz_Gurl a Private Message Find more posts by Teddyz_Gurl Add Teddyz_Gurl to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote