Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Relationships > Love and Dating > Guys: Test your girls...
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

Guys: Test your girls...

I found this in AA and I thought it was very interesting... This guys says that guys should test girls by what they do... Check it out...

The Paying Test

You`re at dinner on the first date. The check comes, and you of course pick it up because you`re a gentleman. Did she at least do "the reach" and offer to pay? The ones that don`t even reach are bad news.

While we`re on the topic of first-date-dinners--what did she order? If it was the most expensive thing on the menu, a simple graphic analogy can help you envision the relationship: Picture her wearing a miner`s cap, eagerly plunging a pickax into your back.

The Handshake Test

The first time you meet a chick, shake her hand. I`ve found something like one out of five have a firm, no-nonsense handshake. Those are usually the ones that have all their sh-it together. Girls that give you the "limp fish" are the types of chicks who faint in English period pieces.

The Introduction Test

You`re walking down the street and she runs into a guy she knows. Does she introduce you, or leave you three steps behind? If she didn`t introduce you, maybe there`s a good reason, like she forgot your name.

Hostess With the Mostest

Whenever me and my roommate have people over, we separate the wheat from the chaff by watching what they do after a meal. After all the chopsticks are laid to rest and there`s a lull in conversation, we both stand and start clearing dishes.

Some girls will automatically begin assisting you, regardless of whose house it is or what they`re wearing. Others will feign assistance until you tell them to sit down and relax.

The third kind will sit there without lifting a finger. These are the ones you wantto avoid. They`re either princesses, spoiled or annoyingly self-entitled.

Ladies: If you see a guy sitting there doing nothing when plates are being cleared, he`s at best a mama`s boy, and at worst a useless sexist. If he asks you to pour coffee for him, make sure the coffee`s hot and you`re clumsy.

Oral Skills (not that kind) Dating a shy, quiet girl is fine if you`re a shut-in, but for the rest of us social animals it`s a problem. Assuming you enjoy the company of other people and are not one of those possessive freaks who demands your lover use you as an interpreter, it`s best to have a girl who can Make The Talk.

This test is as simple as bringing a potential partner to an outing with your friends. Dinner party, picnic, visiting your mother in jail, whatever. Does she:

- Get your friend`s jokes?
- Become shy and withdrawn, like Jodie Foster playing Nell?
- Exhibit discomfort around other women?
- Talk about herself a lot?
- Pronounce "frustrated" without the first `r`?
- Get uncomfortable during the inevitable silent lulls and compensate by overbabbling?

If it`s her first time meeting your friends, it`s natural she`d be a little nervous, so you`ll have to do this several times before you can really get a good gauge. Also don`t get too smug, because if she`s got any brains you`ll eventually go from grading this test to taking it.

Oral Skills (yes, that kind)

The best way to determine a girl`s oral sex skills is to receive a blowjob from her. Until some extremely smooth-talking guy puts together a comprehensive database, I just don`t see any other way.

The Door Test

Some girls will approach a closed door and stop, arms at their sides, waiting for you to open it for them. Which always mystifies me if they were the ones in front. I guess when gentlemen aren`t around these girls wander the streetsfor hours, unable to enter buildings. Must suck if it rains.

The Mom Test

Of course the validity of these tests will depend on what you`re looking for, and this one is only for those of you who are in it for the long term. If you`re curious what fate has in store for your girlfriend`s body, check her mom out. Genes speak louder than gym schedules.

The Correlation Between Dancing and Sex

It`s long been an accepted, if occasionally debated, theory that people who are good dancers are better in the sack. (The debate usually forms along the lines of people who can dance claiming it`s true, and with people who can`t claiming it ain`t.)

While there`s little doubt that having vertical rhythm translates to horizontal, the ability to keep a beat isn`t always an indicator of bed prowess. Again, it depends on what you`re looking for. I`ve noticed people will rate partners good (or bad) in bed according to anything from the sounds they make to the positions they prefer. Sorry guy, but you`re just gonna have to sleep with her.

Chicks Who Light Your Smoke

...are just cool. I haven`t detected any hardcore personality distinctions, but any chick who breaks out a lighter when you put a smoke in your mouth is aces in my book.

The Travel Test

Travel implies two things: One, the possibility of stress induced by a lack of familiarity with the environment, and two, that you`ll be spending every waking second with your travel companion. Such situations can make or break a relationship.

Things to check: Who made all the arrangements/reservations? (Jointly making travel arrangements is a test in itself.) Is she organized? Is this the type of girl who`ll make you miss a connecting flight because she`s mesmerized by souvenirs in the gift shop? Does she travel heavy (high maintenance) or light (low maintenance)? Is she a whiner? Which is smaller, her bladder or herattention span?

The Sick Test

Seeing how a person behaves while sick is a good indicator of character. When ailing, people revert to a more basic version of their personalities, unencumbered by the niceties of social convention. Some become childlike and are unable to do things for themselves. Others, feeling miserable, feel they need to spread that misery on to whomever is close to them. Still others will vomit on you. I`ll never understand why nurses wear white.

The Sharing Test

I dated this girl and several times we shared desserts. If a plate was placed midway between us, she`d actually pull it toward her, orient it toward her, and just start eating it. I might not think anything of such behavior--if she didn`t end up eventually fulfilling all the negative qualities you might assume about such a person. In retrospect, I`d have been better off staying home and eating Haagen-Dazs in my boxers.

The Room Test

What does her room look like in terms of cleanliness? You`re a lucky man if you get to see her room incidentally, when she hasn`t cleaned it for the sake of guests. The state of a girl`s room may not mean much to you, unless you`re close to marrying age. If the latter is the case, and her room is a disgusting mess--is this someone you want to raise children with?

The Love Proctor

You might think all these little tests are a stupid or needlessly calculating way to evaluate a person. There is, of course, an alternative: Marry them. If after the first 30 years they don`t cheat on you, screw your kids up, accidentally poison you or bring you to financial ruin, then you`ve had the last laugh.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-12-2002 09:18 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ladi Jay Click here to Send Ladi Jay a Private Message Find more posts by Ladi Jay Add Ladi Jay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Crazydeb8ter
administrator

Re: Guys: Test your girls...

quote:
Originally posted by RaCeR_LaDi_MoOn

The Mom Test

Of course the validity of these tests will depend on what you`re looking for, and this one is only for those of you who are in it for the long term. If you`re curious what fate has in store for your girlfriend`s body, check her mom out. Genes speak louder than gym schedules.

hhaa thats sick. I'd rather not look up and down a 40+ year old woman to see if shes hot or not....but then again i wouldn't like to have something kinda horrible sleeping next to me 20 years after im married... :huh:

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Old Post 07-12-2002 10:02 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Crazydeb8ter Click here to Send Crazydeb8ter a Private Message Find more posts by Crazydeb8ter Add Crazydeb8ter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
aznkid1008
God is my judge

Re: Re: Guys: Test your girls...

quote:
Originally posted by Crazydeb8ter

hhaa thats sick. I'd rather not look up and down a 40+ year old woman to see if shes hot or not....but then again i wouldn't like to have something kinda horrible sleeping next to me 20 years after im married... :huh:

puhahaha true that
i dunno i dont like to follow these things they rnt very reliable

Remember the heros
Remember the lives
Remember the day
God bless

Old Post 07-12-2002 10:50 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for aznkid1008 Click here to Send aznkid1008 a Private Message Find more posts by aznkid1008 Add aznkid1008 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

ooh i just noticed your very kool non existent avatar .. but my name makes up for all the difference.. yeah babyyyy

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Old Post 07-12-2002 11:32 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for KeN VeRsUs RyU Click here to Send KeN VeRsUs RyU a Private Message Find more posts by KeN VeRsUs RyU Add KeN VeRsUs RyU to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kRypTic_nABi
nohl jah q(-_-)p

sum of those things are practical...

Old Post 07-13-2002 01:24 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for kRypTic_nABi Click here to Send kRypTic_nABi a Private Message Find more posts by kRypTic_nABi Add kRypTic_nABi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MellowYellow

Re: Guys: Test your girls...

quote:
Originally posted by RaCeR_LaDi_MoOn
Chicks Who Light Your Smoke

...are just cool. I haven`t detected any hardcore personality distinctions, but any chick who breaks out a lighter when you put a smoke in your mouth is aces in my book.

oh what the fuck is up with that... i personally DO NOT want my guy to die later of emphesima, lung cancer, or heart disease. NOR do i want to be stuck around a person that smells like shit.. much less kiss one

i guess some of the stuff makes sense... but some is just like.. WUTEVER... typical guy thinking here noh?

Old Post 07-13-2002 05:59 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for MellowYellow Click here to Send MellowYellow a Private Message Find more posts by MellowYellow Add MellowYellow to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Alchemist
3 Coulombs

I didn't really understand the Handshake thingy...well I didn't really understand much of it, it doesn't make sense. I thought it was to test if your girlfriend was cheating on you.

quote:
Originally posted by Crazydeb8ter

People get genes from both sides, does that mean you have to check her dad out too?

Old Post 07-16-2002 08:07 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Alchemist Click here to Send Alchemist a Private Message Visit Alchemist's homepage! Find more posts by Alchemist Add Alchemist to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Crazydeb8ter
administrator

quote:
Originally posted by Alchemist

does that mean you have to check her dad out too?

most definately no

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Old Post 07-16-2002 08:24 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Crazydeb8ter Click here to Send Crazydeb8ter a Private Message Find more posts by Crazydeb8ter Add Crazydeb8ter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
castle outsider

what if her genes come from her dad and she begins to grow a mustache?

Old Post 07-19-2002 11:20 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for castle outsider Click here to Send castle outsider a Private Message Visit castle outsider's homepage! Find more posts by castle outsider Add castle outsider to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote