Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Pictures > Other Pictures > WTC Devil
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
ajy

WTC Devil

I know a bunch of you have seen this already but it still seems weird to me. even though im aware of all imaging software out there and making things look like there there when there not, but it still could be possible

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-19-2002 02:15 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for ajy Click here to Send ajy a Private Message Find more posts by ajy Add ajy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TAIgrr
MM caramel FRAP! =P

yea, people said it was fake and all

but the people who caught the whole thing on tape
saw the face while slow-motioning it.

so it cant be some handy-dandy comp work

Old Post 09-19-2002 02:19 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for TAIgrr Click here to Send TAIgrr a Private Message Find more posts by TAIgrr Add TAIgrr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
eddiee
werD?

gahh freakkyy

Old Post 09-19-2002 02:48 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for eddiee Click here to Send eddiee a Private Message Find more posts by eddiee Add eddiee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MiGhTy KiTTy
*MeOW* ^^

i heard something about this. like the face could be just our imagination. our brains are taught to see faces and that could be just an illusion. but i donno..haha i believe in wat i see, haha. ^^

Old Post 09-19-2002 06:36 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for MiGhTy KiTTy Click here to Send MiGhTy KiTTy a Private Message Find more posts by MiGhTy KiTTy Add MiGhTy KiTTy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
grumpy

:huh:

Old Post 09-20-2002 05:49 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for grumpy Click here to Send grumpy a Private Message Find more posts by grumpy Add grumpy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Tengoku

... when I first saw that.. I thought that it was fake... but when I saw it on the news again, I actually saw it appear out of no where... I was sooorta freaked

Old Post 09-20-2002 08:26 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Tengoku Click here to Send Tengoku a Private Message Find more posts by Tengoku Add Tengoku to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote