Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Entertainment > TV and Movies > all threads related to harry potter chamber of secrets merged
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
saranghae

harry potter

eh... dun remember wut goes after that. who's gonna watch it? i am! hehe... but i'm probably gonna movie hop and watch the disney movie that's coming out too. i thought the first movie was okae... so i dunno... if i'm gonna watch the second or not... hmm.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-01-2002 12:13 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for saranghae Click here to Send saranghae a Private Message Find more posts by saranghae Add saranghae to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
saranghae

harry potter movie crisis

on october 25, 2002 the actor for dumbledore died... so now they'll have a new dumbledore.

Old Post 10-26-2002 08:49 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for saranghae Click here to Send saranghae a Private Message Find more posts by saranghae Add saranghae to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MellowYellow

whooo hooo!!!!!

HARRY POTTER CHAMBER OF SECRETS COMES OUT ON THE FIFTEETH!!! THAT'S FRIDAY!!

aww i wish i had advanced tickets... i won't be seing it for a couple of days.... darn :sad:

Old Post 11-13-2002 06:57 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for MellowYellow Click here to Send MellowYellow a Private Message Find more posts by MellowYellow Add MellowYellow to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
saranghae

i'm gonna go watch it... although i'm not that of a big of fan of harry potter. i'm gonna go watch it during thanksgiving break... moving hopping ^^

Old Post 11-13-2002 10:25 PM
castle outsider

woohoo yea!! harry potter is so cool yea!! hehe

im gonna watch it maybe this saturday..better watch out hehe

hey whens the 5th book coming out?

Old Post 11-14-2002 02:12 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for castle outsider Click here to Send castle outsider a Private Message Visit castle outsider's homepage! Find more posts by castle outsider Add castle outsider to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
saranghae

quote:
Originally posted by castle outsider

hey whens the 5th book coming out?

it got delayed a lot thoe... i dunno... soon? haha

Old Post 11-14-2002 02:20 AM
castle outsider

harry potter

harry potter 2 comming out on friday (tomorrow)

you guys going to see it?

o yea hehe dont spoil it for people hehe

hm...yea im a pretty big harry potter fan so i think im gonna go see it sometime on the weekend

Old Post 11-15-2002 06:12 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for castle outsider Click here to Send castle outsider a Private Message Visit castle outsider's homepage! Find more posts by castle outsider Add castle outsider to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pinoyXako
Reppin' 845

hell yea son....haha

and u need to stop frontin',
u been to the dealership,
but u ain't cop nothin',
u been hustlin' a long time,
and you never got nothin;.

Old Post 11-15-2002 03:00 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for pinoyXako Click here to Send pinoyXako a Private Message Find more posts by pinoyXako Add pinoyXako to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JeNyA
swt_krn_grl

yeppppppp

2nd film...........thats gonna be cooooooollll! and ofcourse i`m going to watch it !!!!!!!!!!!!and i`m a fan of harry 2 !!!!!! and the he was so cute in 1st part!

Old Post 11-15-2002 04:21 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for JeNyA Click here to Send JeNyA a Private Message Find more posts by JeNyA Add JeNyA to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
aZnSwtHart

imma go watch it!

i heard its 2 hrs and 30 min long!

Old Post 11-16-2002 01:11 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for aZnSwtHart Click here to Send aZnSwtHart a Private Message Find more posts by aZnSwtHart Add aZnSwtHart to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

i hate harry potter

Old Post 11-16-2002 01:37 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for niggoreanboi Click here to Send niggoreanboi a Private Message Find more posts by niggoreanboi Add niggoreanboi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
daNNy LuV 1TYM
. : c r y : .

dang thaz long
but i'll go see it for ron and harry

Old Post 11-16-2002 01:50 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for daNNy LuV 1TYM Click here to Send daNNy LuV 1TYM a Private Message Find more posts by daNNy LuV 1TYM Add daNNy LuV 1TYM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
aZnSwtHart

quote:
Originally posted by daNNy LuV 1TYM
dang thaz long
but i'll go see it for ron and harry

eww!!! they're too young for you.

Old Post 11-16-2002 01:57 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for aZnSwtHart Click here to Send aZnSwtHart a Private Message Find more posts by aZnSwtHart Add aZnSwtHart to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Chinesegrl

hahaha
my team listened to the book and we're going to the movies monday on the 18th yay!

Old Post 11-16-2002 02:02 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Chinesegrl Click here to Send Chinesegrl a Private Message Visit Chinesegrl's homepage! Find more posts by Chinesegrl Add Chinesegrl to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

i'm not that big of a harry potter fan, but i liked the last movie and it's a nice story so i'll go. Moreso because my sisters are really into it and got tickets ahead of time and were like "you want to come?" and i said yeah, so hehe i'm going

"Those womyn that seek equality with men, lack determination."

"I beseech you, in the bowels of Christ, think it possible you may be wrong."
-Cromwell

Old Post 11-17-2002 06:55 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for PsychoSnowman Click here to Send PsychoSnowman a Private Message Find more posts by PsychoSnowman Add PsychoSnowman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
uNiece
GOING DEEPER

I watched it yesterday and it was good!
Disappointed that Sean Biggerstaff didn't get much camera time... shucks. but anyhow, the movie keeps you on your seat - moreso if you never read the book. But it's really good and you get to hate the Malfoys more and become really really annoyed with Dobby... aiy. But I shed exactly three teardrops - no crying, but three tears... ahahaha.. like always, the first of all series of films/books always introduce characters and settings so not much story, so this second one really boosted expectations.

He remembered us when we were in trouble. His love continues forever. PSALM 136:23

Old Post 11-18-2002 12:23 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for uNiece Click here to Send uNiece a Private Message Find more posts by uNiece Add uNiece to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
castle outsider

quote:
Originally posted by uNiece
I watched it yesterday and it was good!
Disappointed that Sean Biggerstaff didn't get much camera time... shucks. but anyhow, the movie keeps you on your seat - moreso if you never read the book. But it's really good and you get to hate the Malfoys more and become really really annoyed with Dobby... aiy. But I shed exactly three teardrops - no crying, but three tears... ahahaha.. like always, the first of all series of films/books always introduce characters and settings so not much story, so this second one really boosted expectations.

hehe sounds fun...gotta find some time to watch it...or maybe juss dl it

Old Post 11-18-2002 12:27 AM
ibabiExbOrai
[ .b e b e d o r qx. ]

hmM i saww it wid mah lil couzins lolz` dangg there were alotta lil kidz in the theatre so embarssing haha :X buht outta mah kindness =] haha` i thought it wuhz okai i guess? but never read ne of the books or ne thing so i wuhz confuzed through it`

Old Post 11-18-2002 03:00 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for ibabiExbOrai Click here to Send ibabiExbOrai a Private Message Find more posts by ibabiExbOrai Add ibabiExbOrai to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
snowangel
ebOoo

i liked it a lot.

yea it was freaking long. but i enjoyed it more than i did the first.

omg moaning myrtle freaked me out.. hahaha. as did those creepy spiders. i dunno bout you. but this was NO KID MOVIE! haha..

Old Post 11-18-2002 04:59 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for snowangel Click here to Send snowangel a Private Message Find more posts by snowangel Add snowangel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ibabiExbOrai
[ .b e b e d o r qx. ]

haha i knoo i wuhz scared lOlz~

Old Post 11-18-2002 08:28 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for ibabiExbOrai Click here to Send ibabiExbOrai a Private Message Find more posts by ibabiExbOrai Add ibabiExbOrai to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote