Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Entertainment > TV and Movies > Spiderman.
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
xenno

Spiderman.

I personally think kristen Dunst is not pretty enough for the maryjane part.

They shoulda put Venom as the nemesis.

I also read that They changed to "organic" weshooters
most likely meaning instead of the gadget that shoots the web its gonna come outta his actual wrist.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-25-2002 03:36 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for xenno Click here to Send xenno a Private Message Find more posts by xenno Add xenno to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tm11
down by law

yeah, i don't know what they were thinking when they cast kirsten dunst.

Old Post 04-25-2002 04:28 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for tm11 Click here to Send tm11 a Private Message Find more posts by tm11 Add tm11 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yupkipucca
::Yupki::

wuz maryjane supposed to be blonde?

Old Post 04-26-2002 05:36 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for yupkipucca Click here to Send yupkipucca a Private Message Find more posts by yupkipucca Add yupkipucca to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

yeah, i read that organic webshooters info as well. I liked it much more when he made them himself, and didn't "grow" on him. In the article i read they were talking about how fascinating it would be to portray spiderman as a schoolboy who had to wear his cuffs on his sleeves down in order to hide his "difference." Takes away at something that showed his intelligence, anyway i still think it'll be pretty good. Trailers look great though is the green goblin all computer? it looks funny.

Old Post 04-26-2002 01:50 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for PsychoSnowman Click here to Send PsychoSnowman a Private Message Find more posts by PsychoSnowman Add PsychoSnowman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
NaRa JjAnG
i wanna be tetris champ

the movie looks good.....and mary jane is a red head....yea they shoulda had venom as the bad guy

Old Post 04-26-2002 03:27 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for NaRa JjAnG Click here to Send NaRa JjAnG a Private Message Find more posts by NaRa JjAnG Add NaRa JjAnG to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AiSH
o wha

mary jane supposed to be a redhead.. alicia silverstone is the blonde.

and.. wha??? vemon comes out as a good guy??! is tha wha you're sayin?!

Old Post 04-26-2002 04:26 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for AiSH Click here to Send AiSH a Private Message Find more posts by AiSH Add AiSH to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
oRGyMaN

Spiderman

Spidey looks tight

Old Post 04-26-2002 06:26 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for oRGyMaN Click here to Send oRGyMaN a Private Message Find more posts by oRGyMaN Add oRGyMaN to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
xXFallenAngeLXx
-GoDdEsS oF iNsAnItY-

considering that whenever ppl try to make books/comics/wutever into movies it usually come out sucky, i think spiderman looks pretty good

*i don't want you, to give it all up, leave your own life collecting dust, and i don't want you to feel sorry for me, never give us a chance to be, and i don't need you to be by my side, to tell me that everything's alright, just wanted you to tell me the truth, you know i'd do that for you*

Old Post 04-26-2002 06:46 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for xXFallenAngeLXx Click here to Send xXFallenAngeLXx a Private Message Find more posts by xXFallenAngeLXx Add xXFallenAngeLXx to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

yeah, venom would've made a sweet villain. That or the insidious six . hah, Doc Oct and spidey, that could have made such a cool fight scene. And i just wanna see a big fat king pin

Old Post 04-26-2002 08:20 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for PsychoSnowman Click here to Send PsychoSnowman a Private Message Find more posts by PsychoSnowman Add PsychoSnowman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
huby40
Squeak....

that trailer makes me so dizzy....

Old Post 04-27-2002 04:11 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for huby40 Click here to Send huby40 a Private Message Find more posts by huby40 Add huby40 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
annabanana
Food Moderator

quote:
Originally posted by tm11
yeah, i don't know what they were thinking when they cast kirsten dunst.

i think she's okay for the part. well who do you think should've been cast instead of kirsten dunst?

Old Post 05-02-2002 02:43 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for annabanana Click here to Send annabanana a Private Message Find more posts by annabanana Add annabanana to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
zerobde

personally, i think the organic shooters are better. if he could really make webshooters with that strong of material... don't you think he'd be like a billionaire or something for making something that useful. besides, that whole radioactive spider thing is about as old as the hulk and gamma rays... that's old school nuclear war threat type thinking.

we of the age of cloning and other artificial enhancements lol, so i think for him to have some more aspects of a real spider is better. as far as why the green goblin, i believe they wanna start from the beginning of spiderman. they wanna make it a franchise... they have plenty of villians to cast in the upcoming movies. besides, i don't believe venom was around in the beginning of spiderman's career move lol.

i think doc oct and the lizard may be in the next one... maybe kingpin, if he's not in this one now. as far as kirstin... i'm a fan of hers, so i'm a little bit jaded. however, who would be the perfect choice for mary jane anyway. i just hope kirstin does a good job. i hope spiderman is done way better than the x-men (which was terrible to this comic book fan).

enjoy!

Old Post 05-03-2002 03:51 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for zerobde Click here to Send zerobde a Private Message Find more posts by zerobde Add zerobde to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
annabanana
Food Moderator

i think i'm just gonna wait for the movie to come out on DVD.

Old Post 05-04-2002 03:08 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for annabanana Click here to Send annabanana a Private Message Find more posts by annabanana Add annabanana to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
xenno

yes but thats just nasty though...

Old Post 05-04-2002 04:38 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for xenno Click here to Send xenno a Private Message Find more posts by xenno Add xenno to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

yesss spidermannnn.. i love it!!! i havent seen it .. but im soo excited to see all these popular comic book characters come to life once again! i loved superman and batman.. DC comics rule! but marvel is always more entertaining to read and to look at.. i know there have been attempts before to make some sadass comic turned movies like captain america, punisher, fantastic four, and a spiderman tv show int he 80s.. all sad as hell

but im sooo glad there are contemporary directors who arent known to do action flicks that are doing all the new marvel characters such as x-men, spiderrman, the upcoming hulk and daredevil movies as well

x-men-bryan singer
spiderman-sam raimi
incredible hulk-ang lee
daredevil- i dunno his name but he did simon birch.. hahahha what da

there are comic book characters like blade and men in black comic book that no one really knew about.. but they were comic books firsttt..

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Old Post 05-04-2002 07:10 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for KeN VeRsUs RyU Click here to Send KeN VeRsUs RyU a Private Message Find more posts by KeN VeRsUs RyU Add KeN VeRsUs RyU to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kRypTic_nABi
nohl jah q(-_-)p

i juss came bak from watchin it today..i liked it..kinda..but i think dey could've had a better way of killing da green meanie..^^ and kristen dunst was way better in crazy/beautiful..i dunno wut happened in dis one i'd give it an 8.5 outta 10

Old Post 05-04-2002 08:12 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for kRypTic_nABi Click here to Send kRypTic_nABi a Private Message Find more posts by kRypTic_nABi Add kRypTic_nABi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
xenno

I just saw it and...

it sucked... well not really but.. it was just like the batman movies.

Old Post 05-05-2002 11:54 AM
aznkid1008
God is my judge

hey i saw it and i found it ok i would give it 3.5 out of 5. the action scenes were kool and some parts were pretty funny. but yea i think u needed 2 be a fan of the comic or cartoon to like it if not i dunno :huh:

Remember the heros
Remember the lives
Remember the day
God bless

Old Post 05-05-2002 02:37 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for aznkid1008 Click here to Send aznkid1008 a Private Message Find more posts by aznkid1008 Add aznkid1008 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
junjinluber33

ahhh! i wanna watch it! i heard it was kind of a chick flick??? dunno

click^ leave a msg in my chatter box!

team3 biotch! its da group blog

Old Post 05-05-2002 05:05 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for junjinluber33 Click here to Send junjinluber33 a Private Message Visit junjinluber33's homepage! Find more posts by junjinluber33 Add junjinluber33 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

i watched that today. I like it, even the organic webshooter thing is nice now that i've seen it play out in the movie. I have to say though, they did webslinging so sweet! haha, yeah, though the green goblin is kinda...ehh. Still nice though. Reminded me of the satisfaction i got after seeing X-men not being terrible. It was good, even better than x-men.

Old Post 05-05-2002 08:51 PM