Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > General > Random Thoughts > staring at words too long
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
huby40
Squeak....

staring at words too long

ever look at a word or use word so much that it doesnt seem like a word anymore? im having that feelin right now, and the word is "sight"

i just cant tell what it means anymore :sad:

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 06-04-2002 10:19 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for huby40 Click here to Send huby40 a Private Message Find more posts by huby40 Add huby40 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

when in photoshop and i'm looking at a word(s) and changing the text style over and over in the text box, the word starts to look like it's spelled wrong but i know it's not haha, just a weird thing.

"Those womyn that seek equality with men, lack determination."

"I beseech you, in the bowels of Christ, think it possible you may be wrong."
-Cromwell

Old Post 06-04-2002 10:24 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for PsychoSnowman Click here to Send PsychoSnowman a Private Message Find more posts by PsychoSnowman Add PsychoSnowman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GinaDaQueen

puhaha yeah that happens to me every once in a while......if i keep typing a word over and over again, i get this feeling that i spelled it wrong

Old Post 06-04-2002 11:52 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for GinaDaQueen Click here to Send GinaDaQueen a Private Message Find more posts by GinaDaQueen Add GinaDaQueen to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
daNNy LuV 1TYM
. : c r y : .

yes. it happens to me wen i say a word over and over again for no reason and then it just loses meaning. it's weird

Old Post 06-05-2002 12:18 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for daNNy LuV 1TYM Click here to Send daNNy LuV 1TYM a Private Message Find more posts by daNNy LuV 1TYM Add daNNy LuV 1TYM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
lxljinl
^^v

er.. yeps.. lyke wen i look at a word for a while and say it out.. it doesnt look lyke itsh spelled ryte.

Old Post 06-05-2002 12:21 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for lxljinl Click here to Send lxljinl a Private Message Find more posts by lxljinl Add lxljinl to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Alchemist
3 Coulombs

when i stare at the word OHIO all spelled in caps. i start getting scared

Old Post 06-05-2002 01:50 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Alchemist Click here to Send Alchemist a Private Message Visit Alchemist's homepage! Find more posts by Alchemist Add Alchemist to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sangxjin

PENIS scares me.. even PENIS backwards is scary

Props To Huby

Old Post 06-05-2002 02:26 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for sangxjin Click here to Send sangxjin a Private Message Visit sangxjin's homepage! Find more posts by sangxjin Add sangxjin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
huby40
Squeak....

sinep? that's so scary about sinep?

sinep. siiiiiiinep..... nothing freaky there...

Old Post 06-05-2002 02:39 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for huby40 Click here to Send huby40 a Private Message Find more posts by huby40 Add huby40 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sangxjin

its scary because it doesnt make sense

Props To Huby

Old Post 06-05-2002 02:46 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for sangxjin Click here to Send sangxjin a Private Message Visit sangxjin's homepage! Find more posts by sangxjin Add sangxjin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Yupkki MEL

i kno wut u mean...i had that a few times...i dont remember which words tho...

Old Post 06-05-2002 06:24 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Yupkki MEL Find more posts by Yupkki MEL Add Yupkki MEL to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dreamcatcher

quote:
Originally posted by lxljinl
er.. yeps.. lyke wen i look at a word for a while and say it out.. it doesnt look lyke itsh spelled ryte.

lol. for you perhaps it's cuz it isn't spelled right.

yeah, I hate it when that happens. Cuz when I forget the meaning/spelling of the word I forget the rest of the sentence I was going to write also. argh...

"I hear and I forget. I see and I remember. I do and I understand."
- Chinese Proverb

Old Post 06-05-2002 02:17 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Dreamcatcher Click here to Send Dreamcatcher a Private Message Find more posts by Dreamcatcher Add Dreamcatcher to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
WaterDroplet

The words that I stare at for too long just don't seem like words anymore and don't make any sense.

Old Post 06-07-2002 02:14 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for WaterDroplet Click here to Send WaterDroplet a Private Message Find more posts by WaterDroplet Add WaterDroplet to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TAIgrr
MM caramel FRAP! =P

ive done it with clifford and christmas and valentine.. yea it sounds wierd if you think about it for a lont time

Old Post 07-17-2002 12:45 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for TAIgrr Click here to Send TAIgrr a Private Message Find more posts by TAIgrr Add TAIgrr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

iono about words changing but when I scroll down too long, and then stop, the words seem to still be moving... kinda wierd...

Old Post 07-17-2002 02:30 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ladi Jay Click here to Send Ladi Jay a Private Message Find more posts by Ladi Jay Add Ladi Jay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

yeah, sometimes when i look at the name Moon Hee Jun for a long time i KNOW it's spelled that way, but for some reason it doesn't look like it....then i just realize "oh haha, it was never spelled Moon Hee Jun in the first place, my fault. It's spelled Moon 'i sing in falseto too much, rap mediocre, and look funny and gay' Jun"

Hahaha, sorry julie. I'm just playing though. I don't r eally hate Heejun. It was just a funny thought i had.

"Those womyn that seek equality with men, lack determination."

"I beseech you, in the bowels of Christ, think it possible you may be wrong."
-Cromwell

Old Post 07-17-2002 08:43 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for PsychoSnowman Click here to Send PsychoSnowman a Private Message Find more posts by PsychoSnowman Add PsychoSnowman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

Oi...

Old Post 07-17-2002 10:10 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ladi Jay Click here to Send Ladi Jay a Private Message Find more posts by Ladi Jay Add Ladi Jay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Alchemist
3 Coulombs

Ohio Ohio Ohio Ohio Ohio Ohio Ohio Ohio Ohio Ohio Ohio Ohio Ohio Ohio Ohio Ohio Ohio Ohio Ohio Ohio Ohio Ohio Ohio Ohio Ohio Ohio Ohio Ohio Ohio Ohio Ohio Ohio Ohio Ohio Ohio Ohio Ohio Ohio Ohio Ohio Ohio Ohio Ohio Ohio Ohio Ohio Ohio Ohio Ohio Ohio Ohio Ohio Ohio Ohio Ohio Ohio Ohio Ohio Ohio Ohio Ohio Ohio Ohio Ohio Ohio Ohio Ohio Ohio Ohio Ohio Ohio Ohio Ohio Ohio Ohio Ohio Ohio Ohio Ohio Ohio Ohio Ohio Ohio Ohio Ohio Ohio Ohio Ohio Ohio Ohio Ohio Ohio Ohio Ohio Ohio Ohio Ohio Ohio Ohio Ohio Ohio Ohio Ohio Ohio Ohio Ohio Ohio Ohio Ohio Ohio Ohio Ohio Ohio Ohio Ohio Ohio Ohio Ohio Ohio Ohio

OHIO

can't i make this word any bigger?

how can you read this and not get confused/scared?

(I don't have anything against Ohio)

Old Post 07-20-2002 04:19 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Alchemist Click here to Send Alchemist a Private Message Visit Alchemist's homepage! Find more posts by Alchemist Add Alchemist to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Alchemist
3 Coulombs

Ok I found a bigger one.

stare at it for a long time

Alchemist has attached this image:

Old Post 07-20-2002 04:22 PM