Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Entertainment > Music > artist bashing
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

artist bashing

have an artist you really don't like wanna talk shit about him/her? release your music anger here!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-11-2003 11:17 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for niggoreanboi Click here to Send niggoreanboi a Private Message Find more posts by niggoreanboi Add niggoreanboi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TAIgrr
MM caramel FRAP! =P

yea.. a co-ed korean pop group called "funny"..... consists of 2 girls, 2 guys? 1guy? forgot..

it kinda looks like a COOL-wannabe
and both girls cant sing for shizzywizzy.. but theres this one chick really. SHE CANNOT sing. if she could become a singer with that horrific voice.. kpops coming to an end.. i mean.. ITS HORRIBLE. and theyre doing lives.. i dont know about other groups who suck but they do lypsinc, so i dont know..

but this girl, shes doing live, and shes cracking everywhere..!!

i think the reason why shes cracking is cause she's doing live and she's trying to fake her voice to the "cutesy asian girly" voice.. you kow what i mean?

Old Post 07-13-2003 02:37 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for TAIgrr Click here to Send TAIgrr a Private Message Find more posts by TAIgrr Add TAIgrr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nas

Jewel's new image... I'm not gonna start bashing but.. I disapprove very much

I know you better than you think I do-don't
worry dear, this is why I fell in love with you.
The man in the looking glass, is looking back
at you at last. You can't hide from the truth
because the truth is all there is.
And the truth hurts because the truth is all there is.
I realized some time ago, that I would have to let you go...
- Handsome Boy Modeling School
*d-30

Old Post 07-16-2003 04:19 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for nas Click here to Send nas a Private Message Visit nas's homepage! Find more posts by nas Add nas to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

yes i knoe 50 got shot 9 times i don;t care stop say he got shot so many fucking times with his half opening mouth glass jaw motherfucker

BOA i hate her lil trick ass mother fucker hoe is everywhere hella mother fucking annoying fucking christina algulara and brittney spear hate those hoes too at least christina acting some what normal i can't hate that mauch on her cause she got voice but brittney trick ass try to motherfucking hard to be "cute" or sexy stupid bitch

Old Post 07-16-2003 05:17 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for niggoreanboi Click here to Send niggoreanboi a Private Message Find more posts by niggoreanboi Add niggoreanboi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote