Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Interests > Fashion > old jeans
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
daNNy LuV 1TYM
. : c r y : .

Question old jeans

wut do u guys do with ur old jeans?
all i can think of is to make shorts...but i recently made floods out of an old pair neone got ne other bright ideas?
i'd especially like ideas on wut to do with the leftover parts...like the legs after u make shorts...can u make sumtin out of those?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-09-2002 06:49 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for daNNy LuV 1TYM Click here to Send daNNy LuV 1TYM a Private Message Find more posts by daNNy LuV 1TYM Add daNNy LuV 1TYM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
huby40
Squeak....

u can make purses out of em.

NOT that i make jean purses i just... see some other girls make em....
:huh:

Last edited by huby40 on 07-09-2002 at 10:55 PM

Old Post 07-09-2002 10:17 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for huby40 Click here to Send huby40 a Private Message Find more posts by huby40 Add huby40 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TAIgrr
MM caramel FRAP! =P

throw them away, or give it to my church for garage sale.

Old Post 07-09-2002 11:49 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for TAIgrr Click here to Send TAIgrr a Private Message Find more posts by TAIgrr Add TAIgrr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
WhiteLee
"Oh we totally have to."

Eh, I was bored one day and safety pinned 'em all over.
They're old and stretched out so i kinda made 'em fit better. Now I've got safety pins all down the back of my legs and up my ass.

"Before and After" Ayumi Hamasaki

Old Post 07-10-2002 02:20 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for WhiteLee Click here to Send WhiteLee a Private Message Visit WhiteLee's homepage! Find more posts by WhiteLee Add WhiteLee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
daNNy LuV 1TYM

hmmm...interesting...
i wish i had a sewing machine :sad:

Old Post 07-10-2002 03:04 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for daNNy LuV 1TYM Click here to Send daNNy LuV 1TYM a Private Message Find more posts by daNNy LuV 1TYM Add daNNy LuV 1TYM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
huby40
Squeak....

what about just regular sewing?

NOT that i sew or anything its just that...

geez, i gotta stay outta this forum. :sad:

Old Post 07-10-2002 03:10 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for huby40 Click here to Send huby40 a Private Message Find more posts by huby40 Add huby40 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
eunjoo

there are some tiny sewing machines out there that aren't tooooooo much money.. to knock a few more dollars off you can try ebay or maybe a second hand one that wasn't too battered. hey.. as long as it does what it does.. who cares what it looks like? ^^

Old Post 07-10-2002 03:27 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for eunjoo Click here to Send eunjoo a Private Message Find more posts by eunjoo Add eunjoo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
daNNy LuV 1TYM

true dat!! hehe! and thnx for the idea hube...i think imma make a purse cum bak u hav good suggestions!
rite now i'm usin them as a mug rug...hmm...huby do u noe how to make purses?

Old Post 07-11-2002 05:42 AM
tea
Official Pothead

ebay is the best....ive seen girls make skirts outta old jeans...dont ask me how

Old Post 07-11-2002 05:45 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for tea Click here to Send tea a Private Message Find more posts by tea Add tea to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hip hOp Yu Ja

turn dem in2 capris hun! it ain tOo hard N it usuallie ends up prettie kyOote! or wut i did one tym wuz i had an old pair of light blOo jeans N cut sum pieces of fabric outta dem ( in juz random shapes N sizes) N sewed dem on2 anOtha pair of mai denim jeans. it wuz prettie kyoOte w/ da patches placed randOmly~ ^^

"Me I'm into being like #1 Korean, I represent the Seoul and every yellow human being" ... DT...

Old Post 07-15-2002 03:52 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for hip hOp Yu Ja Click here to Send hip hOp Yu Ja a Private Message Find more posts by hip hOp Yu Ja Add hip hOp Yu Ja to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
daNNy LuV 1TYM

quote:
Originally posted by hip hOp Yu Ja
turn dem in2 capris hun! it ain tOo hard N it usuallie ends up prettie kyOote! or wut i did one tym wuz i had an old pair of light blOo jeans N cut sum pieces of fabric outta dem ( in juz random shapes N sizes) N sewed dem on2 anOtha pair of mai denim jeans. it wuz prettie kyoOte w/ da patches placed randOmly~ ^^

i turned em into floods~ but that sewing and patching thing...very very interesting...hmmm....

Old Post 07-15-2002 05:24 AM
Teddyz_Gurl
FUNK IT UP

Me and my friend make lil bags outta old jean material....
It actually turns out pretty nice.....we have our own name too! ^^
But, if it isn't too worn out, I sell it at the used store thingys~

Old Post 07-15-2002 06:33 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Teddyz_Gurl Click here to Send Teddyz_Gurl a Private Message Find more posts by Teddyz_Gurl Add Teddyz_Gurl to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hip hOp Yu Ja

quote:
i turned em into floods~ but that sewing and patching thing...very very interesting...hmmm....

aw! im tOuched dat yOo lyked it! ^^ hee hee pOot a smile on mai face!

"Me I'm into being like #1 Korean, I represent the Seoul and every yellow human being" ... DT...

Old Post 07-17-2002 07:50 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for hip hOp Yu Ja Click here to Send hip hOp Yu Ja a Private Message Find more posts by hip hOp Yu Ja Add hip hOp Yu Ja to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
daNNy LuV 1TYM

haha awww :satisfy: that realli duz sound interesting. i think i'll try that...

quote:
Me and my friend make lil bags outta old jean material....

but w/ leftover material i think i'll make bags too...how do u do that teddyz_gurl?

Old Post 07-18-2002 07:49 AM
Teddyz_Gurl
FUNK IT UP

You gotta cut out a piece of the leg parts....
then cut out a circle type shape that will fit inside the pant leg.
Sew that in......sew the edges so its not frilly...unless you want it that way >.<
Then you cut out twoo strips....and sew them in so they're strong.
And sew them to the lil baggy.....

Its actually a lil more difficult than that.
It usually takes us about 1 1/2 to make one.

Old Post 07-18-2002 08:06 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Teddyz_Gurl Click here to Send Teddyz_Gurl a Private Message Find more posts by Teddyz_Gurl Add Teddyz_Gurl to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
saranghae

quote:
Originally posted by Teddyz_Gurl
You gotta cut out a piece of the leg parts....
then cut out a circle type shape that will fit inside the pant leg.
Sew that in......sew the edges so its not frilly...unless you want it that way >.<
Then you cut out twoo strips....and sew them in so they're strong.
And sew them to the lil baggy.....

Its actually a lil more difficult than that.
It usually takes us about 1 1/2 to make one.

awww.. that's a cute idea! i think i'm gonna try that ^^

*yea.. i noe this is old.. got bored so i browse around ^^

Old Post 04-10-2003 07:22 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for saranghae Click here to Send saranghae a Private Message Find more posts by saranghae Add saranghae to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote