Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Relationships > Sex > Guys Room > lets see how pigheaded you guys are...
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Nojeel

lets see how pigheaded you guys are...

ok fellas..would go out with a fucking fineeeeeeeeeeeeee ass girl..i mean like...*damnnnnnnnnnnn* but she's a fucking bitch!!! ego-maniac, think they the shit, don't give a fuck about anything but herself

or

not a very attractive girl, but has the sweetest personality in god's green earth..i mean like, humorous, kind, gentle, sweet, intelligent..

honestly.....what would yall chooose..

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-24-2002 05:04 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Nojeel Click here to Send Nojeel a Private Message Find more posts by Nojeel Add Nojeel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Crazydeb8ter
administrator

the not very attractive girl

cause the attractive one wouldn't want a dude like me :huh:

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Old Post 08-24-2002 05:16 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Crazydeb8ter Click here to Send Crazydeb8ter a Private Message Find more posts by Crazydeb8ter Add Crazydeb8ter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
UnisMuiMui
Fashion Police/Mod

wat if... the girl was not attractive... and not dat smart..? lolz dumb question...

Old Post 08-24-2002 05:51 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for UnisMuiMui Click here to Send UnisMuiMui a Private Message Visit UnisMuiMui's homepage! Find more posts by UnisMuiMui Add UnisMuiMui to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Shiggy

THE "not a very attractive girl, but has the sweetest personality in god's green earth..i mean like, humorous, kind, gentle, sweet, intelligent.." !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thats what im talking about! who wants a mean gf.

Old Post 08-24-2002 07:14 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Shiggy Click here to Send Shiggy a Private Message Visit Shiggy's homepage! Find more posts by Shiggy Add Shiggy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Street RSX

haha good one shiggy...

blah i hate gurls who think they tha shit. their so freakin bitches. I rather pik the nice sweet one. i realli wudnt care about the unattractiveness, in this situation

Old Post 08-24-2002 07:21 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Street RSX Click here to Send Street RSX a Private Message Find more posts by Street RSX Add Street RSX to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MellowYellow

i know you're all saying that and wishing and thinking you're not that shallow.... but would you really notice the unattractive girl?

i'm glad you guys all know you SHOULDN'T fall for just looks... but in reality..... it never turns out that way.... you guys know you'd rather get with a "FOINE" girl than a less attractive one... it's all about looks first... then you get to know the personality... right? you see a girl... think she's pretty and think "i'd like to get to know her"....

you should have admitted that first... then maybe i would have believed you..

has anyone heard the 7th track of akdong club cd? it's called... uhm... "han" ..... well basically the lyrics say.... that he knew this pretty girl... and fell for her... but then there was this other nice girl.. and he fell for her too.... but he went for the pretty girl... he was having a grand time with her... thought he'd found his love.... until ....he.... saw her... cheating on him... then he was all sad and turned around.... and there was that nice girl...

it's a nice song too btw...lol

Old Post 08-24-2002 08:04 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for MellowYellow Click here to Send MellowYellow a Private Message Find more posts by MellowYellow Add MellowYellow to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
neXt

actually my last girlfriend wasnt physically attractive in the least.. we just had ltosa fun when we were together.. and it seemed like she had "the sweetest personality in god's green earth"

anyway turns out it was just a show.. like she'd change the way she acted whenever i was around and shit.. i'd find out stuff about her that i had never known etc. ah well guess i didnt know her THAT well after all...

i agree with mellow tho, if i see a cute girl i'm already wanting to get to know her .. its just the way it is

Old Post 08-24-2002 09:47 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for neXt Click here to Send neXt a Private Message Find more posts by neXt Add neXt to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Shiggy

But my answer dealed with who would I try to get with... not who I would notice.

Anyways ill look for that song, it sounds good

Old Post 08-24-2002 09:50 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Shiggy Click here to Send Shiggy a Private Message Visit Shiggy's homepage! Find more posts by Shiggy Add Shiggy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Crazydeb8ter
administrator

quote:
Originally posted by neXt
like she'd change the way she acted whenever i was around and shit.. i'd find out stuff about her that i had never known etc. ah well guess i didnt know her THAT well after all...

ah man that sucks :huh:

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Old Post 08-24-2002 06:31 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Crazydeb8ter Click here to Send Crazydeb8ter a Private Message Find more posts by Crazydeb8ter Add Crazydeb8ter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Nojeel

quote:
Originally posted by MellowYellow
i know you're all saying that and wishing and thinking you're not that shallow.... but would you really notice the unattractive girl?

i'm glad you guys all know you SHOULDN'T fall for just looks... but in reality..... it never turns out that way.... you guys know you'd rather get with a "FOINE" girl than a less attractive one... it's all about looks first... then you get to know the personality... right? you see a girl... think she's pretty and think "i'd like to get to know her"....

you should have admitted that first... then maybe i would have believed you..

has anyone heard the 7th track of akdong club cd? it's called... uhm... "han" ..... well basically the lyrics say.... that he knew this pretty girl... and fell for her... but then there was this other nice girl.. and he fell for her too.... but he went for the pretty girl... he was having a grand time with her... thought he'd found his love.... until ....he.... saw her... cheating on him... then he was all sad and turned around.... and there was that nice girl...

it's a nice song too btw...lol

so damn true..yall agree, correct?

Old Post 08-24-2002 07:51 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Nojeel Click here to Send Nojeel a Private Message Find more posts by Nojeel Add Nojeel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
eddiee
werD?

but how unattractive is she.....

Old Post 08-24-2002 08:00 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for eddiee Click here to Send eddiee a Private Message Find more posts by eddiee Add eddiee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Crazydeb8ter
administrator

quote:
Originally posted by LiLbLuEaZnBoY
but how unattractive is she.....

well she said, "not a very attractive girl." well...haha maybe she has some attractiveness.

King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Old Post 08-24-2002 08:03 PM
MC ChOpStiCkz
gone

the not very attractive girl
cuz wut d oint on having a fine ass girl if shes a total bitch u wouldn't b into her only into her outside appearance

Old Post 08-24-2002 08:35 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for MC ChOpStiCkz Click here to Send MC ChOpStiCkz a Private Message Visit MC ChOpStiCkz's homepage! Find more posts by MC ChOpStiCkz Add MC ChOpStiCkz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
eddiee
werD?

then i would like the nice grl :)

theres always plastic surgery!!!!!

but then i wouldnt want a grl with plastic...

Old Post 08-24-2002 08:37 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for eddiee Click here to Send eddiee a Private Message Find more posts by eddiee Add eddiee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mariposa
MaGiCaLLy DeLiCiOuS

there are many attractive girls who are very kind and intelligent -
just as their are many vain and arrogant female dogs who need 4 5 or 5 brown bag specials to get a date. . . so what's up with that?
that goes for guys too, nothing worse than an attractive guy who knows he's fine and is a jerk - except for an ugly ass guy who knows he's fine and is a jerk -
cuz then ppl have sympathy on him and say he has that front just to be noticed when in actuality he's just an egomania-freak-monkey -

i'm rambling, so i'll go now

Old Post 08-25-2002 03:50 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for mariposa Click here to Send mariposa a Private Message Find more posts by mariposa Add mariposa to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
aznkid1008
God is my judge

quote:
Originally posted by LiLbLuEaZnBoY
then i would like the nice grl :)

theres always plastic surgery!!!!!

but then i wouldnt want a grl with plastic...

dude just go get a barbie doll if ur goin 2 get a girl 2 do that
me i honestly would try the really hot one of course (ok what guy wouldnt really!) then i find out she's a bitch, ha drop that JAP rite into a pile of shit she came out of. so i wouldnt want 2 be found dead wit that b*tch so the unattractive it is then.

Remember the heros
Remember the lives
Remember the day
God bless

Old Post 08-25-2002 04:05 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for aznkid1008 Click here to Send aznkid1008 a Private Message Find more posts by aznkid1008 Add aznkid1008 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Shiggy

quote:
Originally posted by aznkid1008

dude just go get a barbie doll if ur goin 2 get a girl 2 do that
me i honestly would try the really hot one of course (ok what guy wouldnt really!) then i find out she's a bitch, ha drop that JAP rite into a pile of shit she came out of. so i wouldnt want 2 be found dead wit that b*tch so the unattractive it is then.

ahhh confused why japanese???

Last edited by Shiggy on 08-25-2002 at 09:44 AM

Old Post 08-25-2002 09:39 AM
tea
Official Pothead

i wouldnt go out with either

id go out with my gf..who is a fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiineeee ass girl, with a great personality and is sweet...lol

my gf used to be a model =)

Old Post 08-25-2002 10:46 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for tea Click here to Send tea a Private Message Find more posts by tea Add tea to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
aznkid1008
God is my judge

quote:
Originally posted by Shiggy

ahhh confused why japanese???

?!?!?! japanese?!?!
oooo
JAP= Jewish American Princess
u kno those girls that think they are the shit

Remember the heros
Remember the lives
Remember the day
God bless

Old Post 08-25-2002 03:42 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for aznkid1008 Click here to Send aznkid1008 a Private Message Find more posts by aznkid1008 Add aznkid1008 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
aznkid1008
God is my judge

quote:
Originally posted by tea
i wouldnt go out with either

id go out with my gf..who is a fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiineeee ass girl, with a great personality and is sweet...lol

my gf used to be a model =)

well some of us rnt as lucky :sad:

Remember the heros
Remember the lives
Remember the day
God bless

Old Post 08-25-2002 03:43 PM