Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Relationships > Sex > Guys Room > Wut's the nicest thing u ever did fer a gurl friend or crush or wutever?
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
KrNjJaNgGoO777

Wut's the nicest thing u ever did fer a gurl friend or crush or wutever?

i'm just askin..... i guess i'll write wut i did after i get some replies....

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-19-2002 09:35 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for KrNjJaNgGoO777 Click here to Send KrNjJaNgGoO777 a Private Message Find more posts by KrNjJaNgGoO777 Add KrNjJaNgGoO777 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tea
Official Pothead

this should go in love and dating...and i think theres one like this http://www.jusunlee.com/forums/show...p;threadid=2625

but...i dont think i can think of one specific thing...i always try to please my gf...and i'd do anything that makes her happy

Old Post 07-19-2002 09:40 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for tea Click here to Send tea a Private Message Find more posts by tea Add tea to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KrNjJaNgGoO777

hah thanks tony i'm still confused with this thing. i'm not used to it. btw its me joe... ^^

Last edited by KrNjJaNgGoO777 on 07-19-2002 at 09:50 AM

Old Post 07-19-2002 09:43 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for KrNjJaNgGoO777 Click here to Send KrNjJaNgGoO777 a Private Message Find more posts by KrNjJaNgGoO777 Add KrNjJaNgGoO777 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TAIgrr
MM caramel FRAP! =P

hm.. i never did anything for my bf , cause he doesnt exist yet.
however..
for my crush
i had a studio picture of him.
and since i have a strong point in drawing
i drew him anime figured.
it looked like him
so i gave it to him!
he didnt tell me this, but he told his friends and his friends told me that he said,
"this is the first time a girl drew a picture of me"
and he was all happy and stuff.

we're friends now tho, cause at the time i was crushing on him, he was crushing on another girl .. o well :satisfy:

Old Post 07-19-2002 09:57 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for TAIgrr Click here to Send TAIgrr a Private Message Find more posts by TAIgrr Add TAIgrr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

ok so.. this is the guys room.. and.. taiger is a dood.. i knew it!!!!!!! d=)

well the last crush i had she was a photographer/artist who wasn't really inspired at all. she had these markers called sharpies except she was missing some colors like, pink fuschia and something else i forget.. it was my job to inspire her so i sent her a package.. d=)..
1. sketch book so when she does get inspired she can draw in it
2. got her fuschia, pink and tht other color so she can be motivated to draw stuff like rainbows or whatever
3. sent her my movie that i made at school so she might be inspired by the work that i do... other student works always motivate me to do better
4. the best part of the package.. griffin and sabine by nick bantock.. filled with beautiful images and i thought it related to our relationship at that time.. but i dont think she got it.. oh well..

damn i miss her.. stupid long distance bull shit

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Old Post 07-19-2002 10:27 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for KeN VeRsUs RyU Click here to Send KeN VeRsUs RyU a Private Message Find more posts by KeN VeRsUs RyU Add KeN VeRsUs RyU to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KrNjJaNgGoO777

wow u guyz did nice stuff! well i know how u feel ken vs ryu about the long distance thing...it's happened to me too.....

if ya'l wanna know wut i did go to love and dating forum and check out the one dat has atopic similar to this one

Old Post 07-19-2002 07:43 PM
aznkid1008
God is my judge

quote:
Originally posted by KeN VeRsUs RyU
ok so.. this is the guys room.. and.. taiger is a dood.. i knew it!!!!!!! d=)

well "he" is lookin for a bf so look out lolz
j/k taiger

Remember the heros
Remember the lives
Remember the day
God bless

Old Post 07-19-2002 08:30 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for aznkid1008 Click here to Send aznkid1008 a Private Message Find more posts by aznkid1008 Add aznkid1008 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kiggaplease

"back in the day, when my sweetheart was wearing her evening dress on a rainy day, I dropped my tux coat onto the ground so that she could daintily step over the puddle..." -----CUT-----

I'm a mean person. I'm bada** and I wouldn't do anything for someone that makes my heart flutter. Nicest thing? Maybe to get her own food. bwahahah, damn, i'm so mean.

Sometimes people don't appreciate the odd amounts of extra attention that people give (happens a lot to guys, not sure about how guys react to attention from the girls). But i'm sure that the people appreciated what you did for them, sometime or another.

Old Post 07-25-2002 11:30 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for kiggaplease Click here to Send kiggaplease a Private Message Find more posts by kiggaplease Add kiggaplease to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TAIgrr
MM caramel FRAP! =P

:omg: ..
no no wait..
my mistake..
i REALLY didnt know this was the guy's room!!!
i thought this was the other forum!
cause i dont go to forums
i always click on View New Posts
and sometimes i dont look at what forum its in..

ok. i didnt mean to come in here.
-.-;; ... blah k. lol
IM NOT A GUY!

Old Post 07-25-2002 11:36 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for TAIgrr Click here to Send TAIgrr a Private Message Find more posts by TAIgrr Add TAIgrr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kiggaplease

"Forum for the guys. Come and get us girls!"

Looks like girls are invited here as special guests!

Old Post 07-25-2002 11:51 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for kiggaplease Click here to Send kiggaplease a Private Message Find more posts by kiggaplease Add kiggaplease to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Crazydeb8ter
administrator

Chorong is a maN!!

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Old Post 07-26-2002 12:22 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Crazydeb8ter Click here to Send Crazydeb8ter a Private Message Find more posts by Crazydeb8ter Add Crazydeb8ter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TAIgrr
MM caramel FRAP! =P

dork
i hate victor
victors a woman..
nothing to be ashamed of tho
since you know.. girls are pretty intelligent animals

Old Post 07-26-2002 12:25 AM
Crazydeb8ter
administrator

a woman damn near got me into an accident today cause she couldn't drive nowonder her car was all fuked up

Two left turn lanes. I was in the right one turning into the rightmost lane. She was in the left trying to turn to the rightmost. On top of that she for some reason did not even see me, even though i was ahead of her!!! She THEN sped up seemingly not seeing me even though i had already completed my turn nearly causing an accident throughout the WHOLE TURN. WHAT A CRAZY WHITE BITCH excuse my french
Dumbass white woman.

ON TOP OF THAT, her dumbass daughter who was my age, gave me the finger, but was trying to be sly about it, but i saw it. Fukin white trash.

anyways, chorong i was jokin i thought you loved me

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Old Post 07-26-2002 12:37 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Crazydeb8ter Click here to Send Crazydeb8ter a Private Message Find more posts by Crazydeb8ter Add Crazydeb8ter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TAIgrr
MM caramel FRAP! =P

quote:
Originally posted by Crazydeb8ter
anyways, chorong i was jokin i thought you loved me

haha sure i love you
me and JellyBelly always fight over you
haha..

Old Post 07-26-2002 12:53 AM
Crazydeb8ter
administrator

whos jellybelly :huh:

King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Old Post 07-26-2002 02:03 AM
TAIgrr
MM caramel FRAP! =P

the member who said she's married to you

Old Post 07-26-2002 02:10 AM
Crazydeb8ter
administrator

oh yea i always wondered wut happened to her...

...i never found out who she was :huh:

King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Old Post 07-28-2002 02:44 AM
aznkid1008
God is my judge

quote:
Originally posted by Crazydeb8ter
oh yea i always wondered wut happened to her...

...i never found out who she was :huh:

its prob TAIgrr in a dif sn :huh:
and another thing TAIgrr yea women r intelligent and some r pretty
but hell leave the men to drive j/k j/k ^^

Remember the heros
Remember the lives
Remember the day
God bless

Old Post 07-28-2002 03:12 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for aznkid1008 Click here to Send aznkid1008 a Private Message Find more posts by aznkid1008 Add aznkid1008 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TAIgrr
MM caramel FRAP! =P

LOL.
nope i wasnt jellybelly, you dork

Old Post 07-28-2002 03:18 AM
krnxtina
Proud 2 B KOREAN~*tina*

aww... the guy's replies are so cute... >.<
i hope i had a bf that thinks like some of these guys.
errr....... mai ex was so..... plain.. -_-a

e.mail: krnxtina@hanmail.net

Old Post 08-03-2002 06:05 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for krnxtina Click here to Send krnxtina a Private Message Visit krnxtina's homepage! Find more posts by krnxtina Add krnxtina to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote