Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Intellectuals > Debate > Bush's Intelligence
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
sangxjin

"Rarely is the question asked: Is our children learning?"
—George W. Bush

I say its all a conspiracy. Its for the oil im telling ya' !

Props To Huby

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-21-2003 07:49 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for sangxjin Click here to Send sangxjin a Private Message Visit sangxjin's homepage! Find more posts by sangxjin Add sangxjin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Alchemist
3 Coulombs

Are you serious?

Old Post 02-21-2003 10:41 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Alchemist Click here to Send Alchemist a Private Message Visit Alchemist's homepage! Find more posts by Alchemist Add Alchemist to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

quote:
Originally posted by aznkid1008
Turkey givin us a place to attack from and like 5 other small countries. well all i kno is Bush is tryin 2 get us fucked.

turkey isn't our ally, they want 10 billion dollars if we are going to use their space to move in on iraq.

I have a lot of other problems with your post but i'm too lazy to address them right now. And, you know bush isn't trying to get us fucked, that's just blind to say that.

"Those womyn that seek equality with men, lack determination."

"I beseech you, in the bowels of Christ, think it possible you may be wrong."
-Cromwell

Old Post 02-22-2003 09:14 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for PsychoSnowman Click here to Send PsychoSnowman a Private Message Find more posts by PsychoSnowman Add PsychoSnowman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
aznkid1008
God is my judge

quote:
Originally posted by PsychoSnowman
turkey isn't our ally, they want 10 billion dollars if we are going to use their space to move in on iraq.

I have a lot of other problems with your post but i'm too lazy to address them right now. And, you know bush isn't trying to get us fucked, that's just blind to say that.

10 billion....alrite screw them. ok Bush tryin to get us fucked was an exaggeration srry but it seems we r fucked if we do or dont. i mean if we go in rite now guns blazzin the world isnt goin 2 be happy wit us. if we dont and Iraq decides 2 attack someone or US wit weapons of mass destruction thats not good either. so uhhh if i am missin an option please tell.

Remember the heros
Remember the lives
Remember the day
God bless

Old Post 02-22-2003 10:35 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for aznkid1008 Click here to Send aznkid1008 a Private Message Find more posts by aznkid1008 Add aznkid1008 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

quote:
10 billion....alrite screw them. ok Bush tryin to get us fucked was an exaggeration srry but it seems we r fucked if we do or dont. i mean if we go in rite now guns blazzin the world isnt goin 2 be happy wit us. if we dont and Iraq decides 2 attack someone or US wit weapons of mass destruction thats not good either. so uhhh if i am missin an option please tell.

no, you aren't missing an option, but you ARE finally realizing the debacle bush and the united states is in. To attack or to not attack. You said yourself "we r fucked if we do or dont." Why then, based upon his actions can you justingly say everything bad you said in your first post and when you can rationalize it to be a hard decision where we are 'fucked" either way? Seriously, you just antagonized bush so much, and now you go and advocate his view to an extent in sayign that if we were to presume that we wouldn't want the worst for the US, then we would do either of those actions, but like you said they are both decisions that entail mal effects.

You see why his actions can be perceived as both intelligent and stupid? It's a debacle we are in, whetehr to move in first, or wait (again) for someone to strike us first so we have justifiable reason to attack in the world community. It's an easy decision to make, and i don't htink bush is stupid for saying all the stuff he says. We need to realize all sides of the issue before we jump the gun and call him stupid or not intelligent.

Btw, what's so bad about his english? becuase he said "super" that one time? unfunny is a word, and what else would show his bad english?

-Cromwell

Old Post 02-22-2003 10:58 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for PsychoSnowman Click here to Send PsychoSnowman a Private Message Find more posts by PsychoSnowman Add PsychoSnowman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
krnxswat
what a joke!

quote:
Originally posted by sangxjin

"Rarely is the question asked: Is our children learning?"
—George W. Bush

I say its all a conspiracy. Its for the oil im telling ya' !

can't this be all photoshopped?

Old Post 02-22-2003 11:20 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for krnxswat Click here to Send krnxswat a Private Message Visit krnxswat's homepage! Find more posts by krnxswat Add krnxswat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Crazydeb8ter
administrator

quote:
Btw, what's so bad about his english? becuase he said "super" that one time? unfunny is a word, and what else would show his bad english?

do a google search for "bushisms"

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Old Post 02-22-2003 11:52 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Crazydeb8ter Click here to Send Crazydeb8ter a Private Message Find more posts by Crazydeb8ter Add Crazydeb8ter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tm11
down by law

quote:

Where/when did you read that? I'm just curious.

I read that Bush is offering $ 26 billion to Turkey, but not being fools, the Turks wants more.

edit - perhaps your figure is just for use of land bases and air space, but the figure I have was said to be for "assistance." So that may encompass more. Anyways, they want hella money haha.

Last edited by tm11 on 02-23-2003 at 12:32 AM

Old Post 02-23-2003 12:30 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for tm11 Click here to Send tm11 a Private Message Find more posts by tm11 Add tm11 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
aznkid1008
God is my judge

quote:
no, you aren't missing an option, but you ARE finally realizing the debacle bush and the united states is in. To attack or to not attack. You said yourself "we r fucked if we do or dont." Why then, based upon his actions can you justingly say everything bad you said in your first post and when you can rationalize it to be a hard decision where we are 'fucked" either way? Seriously, you just antagonized bush so much, and now you go and advocate his view to an extent in sayign that if we were to presume that we wouldn't want the worst for the US, then we would do either of those actions, but like you said they are both decisions that entail mal effects.

You see why his actions can be perceived as both intelligent and stupid? It's a debacle we are in, whetehr to move in first, or wait (again) for someone to strike us first so we have justifiable reason to attack in the world community. It's an easy decision to make, and i don't htink bush is stupid for saying all the stuff he says. We need to realize all sides of the issue before we jump the gun and call him stupid or not intelligent.

uhhh dude i've been rantin on his job at home and if u did read my other posts i do believe that i hope that bush makes the rite choice wit the middle east or somethin 2 that effect so uhh chill...u gotta admit he has been dodgin most topics about economy. *tries to throw snowman off back*

Remember the heros
Remember the lives
Remember the day
God bless

Old Post 02-23-2003 03:36 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for aznkid1008 Click here to Send aznkid1008 a Private Message Find more posts by aznkid1008 Add aznkid1008 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
aznkid1008
God is my judge

quote:
i for one do believe he is doin a bad job. not wit Iraq but wit the public. i mean how much has he told us besides Iraq must be stopped? and hey i think he did fairly well wit osama but international affairs i sorta cant blame him because the french r pussys. but he is doin a bad job wit domestic affairs. i mean everytime the economy comes up he doesnt kno wat 2 say. and he's obviously not lookin good 2 the public. i believe Bush is trapped in the whole Iraq affair and that we r goin 2 get fucked somewhere in that mess. but he could actually try somethin then his trickle down of money theory that doesnt work as we stated before. but as the news is focusin on is Iraq and havin alot of people hate us is not goin 2 help.

just 2 save the raggin snowman thats chasin me some time

Remember the heros
Remember the lives
Remember the day
God bless

Old Post 02-23-2003 03:37 AM
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

quote:
Originally posted by tm11
Where/when did you read that? I'm just curious.

I read that Bush is offering $ 26 billion to Turkey, but not being fools, the Turks wants more.

edit - perhaps your figure is just for use of land bases and air space, but the figure I have was said to be for "assistance." So that may encompass more. Anyways, they want hella money haha.

heard it from mr. reichard, i have no idea if it's true, and you probably know more than i do so it's probably more like you said.

-Cromwell

Old Post 02-23-2003 05:00 AM
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

quote:
uhhh dude i've been rantin on his job at home

hehe, yes of course, that among other things including your first post:

"his appearance does not show much intelligence and nor does his actions. a main thing he needs 2 stop doing is pissin off the world. i mean he keeps being an ass about Iraq needing to be stopped and the UN not doing shit. but being a complete dumbass naggin UN every chance he gets isnt goin 2 help. i mean let the inspectors find that Iraq is making bio crap and go in wit some damn dignity and more allies. rite now we got who on our side on this? we got England, but their people r completely against it. then we got denmark giving us 1 sub. Turkey givin us a place to attack from and like 5 other small countries. well all i kno is Bush is tryin 2 get us fucked. where is the damn proof, he keeps saying this and that and yet how much proof has he shown for the world to change their views? only wat Powell showed in the UN. i agree thats alot of proof but thats the thing, u can say i got a gun on me and thats i said but if the cop finds i dont hav it then uhhh wat can he do if no one got hurt or anything?"
-Aznkid1008

quote:

and if u did read my other posts

please. Truthfully i'm not sure what you are saying. You made an initial post sayign that his foreign policy made him unintelligent, and then you come out and say "i for one believe" and string out another stance that says he's not doing a bad job with foreign affairs. But, you calling him stupid still stands, it's not as if you retracted that statement. Not that you had to say explicitly that you were retracting it, but you didn't really implicate that you were withdrawing the statement...You just made it out that domestic policy was even more of a reflection of his stupidity. If you think that only his domestic policy is a reflectin of his stupidity, then ok...but you didn't make it that clear, at least to me, i'm sure i'm not the only one who would perceive it that way.

quote:

i do believe that i hope that bush makes the rite choice wit the middle east or somethin 2 that effect so uhh chill

no need to chill, i'm not "on your back" i'm just replying to what you said....umm read my sig i guess.

quote:

...u gotta admit he has been dodgin most topics about economy. *tries to throw snowman off back*

don't care, we were talking about his foreign policy.

*tries to undo embellished fabrication*

-Cromwell

Old Post 02-23-2003 05:11 AM
Alchemist
3 Coulombs

quote:
Originally posted by sangxjin
[B]etc....

"You could'a got that off the internet, I once saw a picture of Bill Gates with three titties."

Old Post 02-23-2003 05:26 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Alchemist Click here to Send Alchemist a Private Message Visit Alchemist's homepage! Find more posts by Alchemist Add Alchemist to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
requiem
Book Mod/Batman Fan

false
undetermined

Old Post 02-23-2003 05:47 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for requiem Click here to Send requiem a Private Message Find more posts by requiem Add requiem to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
aznkid1008
God is my judge

quote:

please. Truthfully i'm not sure what you are saying. You made an initial post sayign that his foreign policy made him unintelligent, and then you come out and say "i for one believe" and string out another stance that says he's not doing a bad job with foreign affairs. But, you calling him stupid still stands, it's not as if you retracted that statement. Not that you had to say explicitly that you were retracting it, but you didn't really implicate that you were withdrawing the statement...You just made it out that domestic policy was even more of a reflection of his stupidity. If you think that only his domestic policy is a reflectin of his stupidity, then ok...but you didn't make it that clear, at least to me, i'm sure i'm not the only one who would perceive it that way.

first of all that was about his actions wit the UN and i do kno that he is in a tough situation but rantin on and on about it wit no proof but wat powell showed isnt goin 2 help. the world seems like they rnt goin 2 side wit us unless the inspectors find somethin agreed? didnt u read the news he called the UN a bunch of arguin morons not doin anythin before. u dont go and insult the UN and expect alot of support from that. thats wat i was sayin on that post. do u get it or do u want me 2 write an essay for u?

Remember the heros
Remember the lives
Remember the day
God bless

Old Post 02-24-2003 12:32 AM
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

Sang Jin... hahahahahaha

Old Post 02-25-2003 09:05 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ladi Jay Click here to Send Ladi Jay a Private Message Find more posts by Ladi Jay Add Ladi Jay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote