Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Relationships > Friends and Family > holiday season
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
daNNy LuV 1TYM
. : c r y : .

holiday season

i luv this time of year! mai family gets 2gethr and we all celebrate xmas and new years together juss by hangin out, catchin up, watchin the ball drop in times square, etc. i hav relatives in ohio, texas, and illinois and i onli get to see them once a yr so i alwaize look forward to seein cuzns n aunts n uncles i recently went down to l.a. and saw mai dad's family there. that wuz a xmas well spent how do u guys celebrate the holidays w ur families?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 12-27-2002 03:15 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for daNNy LuV 1TYM Click here to Send daNNy LuV 1TYM a Private Message Find more posts by daNNy LuV 1TYM Add daNNy LuV 1TYM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KpSwEeTiE143

i move around a lot and i've never been really close to either side of my family ...but every once in a while my uncles or cousins come by or they used to..everyone is doing their own thing now.. it was just me n my sisters their bfs n my parents this year..oh wells

Old Post 12-27-2002 04:31 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for KpSwEeTiE143 Click here to Send KpSwEeTiE143 a Private Message Visit KpSwEeTiE143's homepage! Find more posts by KpSwEeTiE143 Add KpSwEeTiE143 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
daNNy LuV 1TYM
. : c r y : .

quote:
Originally posted by KpSwEeTiE143
i move around a lot and i've never been really close to either side of my family ...but every once in a while my uncles or cousins come by or they used to..everyone is doing their own thing now.. it was just me n my sisters their bfs n my parents this year..oh wells

sumtymz we go to 2 parties...a family one and then a friends one. i thot it kinda funni how we alwaize spent holidays w family and nevr w frenz together

Old Post 12-30-2002 04:54 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for daNNy LuV 1TYM Click here to Send daNNy LuV 1TYM a Private Message Find more posts by daNNy LuV 1TYM Add daNNy LuV 1TYM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

on me my mom n dad

dad side fam live in new orleans georgia ny and other places mom fam live in korea where i never met no one except cousins and grand mom

Old Post 12-30-2002 08:22 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for niggoreanboi Click here to Send niggoreanboi a Private Message Find more posts by niggoreanboi Add niggoreanboi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rhymester*
$$$$$$$$$$$

Re: holiday season

quote:
Originally posted by daNNy LuV 1TYM
i luv this time of year! mai family gets 2gethr and we all celebrate xmas and new years together juss by hangin out, catchin up, watchin the ball drop in times square, etc. i hav relatives in ohio, texas, and illinois and i onli get to see them once a yr so i alwaize look forward to seein cuzns n aunts n uncles i recently went down to l.a. and saw mai dad's family there. that wuz a xmas well spent how do u guys celebrate the holidays w ur families?

wow yours sounds so fun!

me? nope, just me, mom and sister.

Old Post 12-31-2002 07:20 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for rhymester* Click here to Send rhymester* a Private Message Find more posts by rhymester* Add rhymester* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kRypTic_nABi
nohl jah q(-_-)p

hm...during thanksgiving..my kali comes down and spends it with us. christmas..spend the day with family..then i go out with my friends..but didnt this year..becuz i didnt wanna leave my mommy alone. then...new year's eve..me go out with my friends...either kick bak..or go out to the strip. we're going to the strip tomorrow ^^

Old Post 12-31-2002 07:30 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for kRypTic_nABi Click here to Send kRypTic_nABi a Private Message Find more posts by kRypTic_nABi Add kRypTic_nABi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote