Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Relationships > Love and Dating > Do you believe in....
do you believe in love at first sight
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
yes, it happened to meeh 4 12.50%
no, that stuff is bull!! 6 18.75%
maybe, gut feeling 17 53.13%
WTF, are you talking about 1 3.13%
Can someone tell me who G.Gorilla is? 4 12.50%
Total: 32 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
lilkrnangel
Titeness!!!~

Question Do you believe in....

love at first sight or lust at first sight??
i sometimes believe in it, but i havent found that special someone yet

yes, i believe in love at first sight
no, that stuff is bull
maybe, the gut feeling
WFT, what are you talking about?!

thanks jkme

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-29-2002 10:50 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for lilkrnangel Click here to Send lilkrnangel a Private Message Find more posts by lilkrnangel Add lilkrnangel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dope nose
Donnie Darko

Location: in front of a computer screen...jesus...i thought that would be obvious

there is no such thing as love

Old Post 03-29-2002 12:29 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for dope nose Click here to Send dope nose a Private Message Find more posts by dope nose Add dope nose to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SoundCtrl

quote:
Originally posted by dope nose
there is no such thing as love

LOL. Are you serious??? Of course there's a such thing, you probably haven't felt it yet, or maybe your just bitter..

Old Post 03-29-2002 12:56 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for SoundCtrl Click here to Send SoundCtrl a Private Message Find more posts by SoundCtrl Add SoundCtrl to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tamoose

i don't believe it whatsoever

Old Post 03-29-2002 01:12 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for tamoose Click here to Send tamoose a Private Message Find more posts by tamoose Add tamoose to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
WynterzTiger
Pan

I believe in love at first sight but wouldn't that be based more so on attraction (looks) and not one's personality... ? >_<

Old Post 03-29-2002 01:28 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for WynterzTiger Click here to Send WynterzTiger a Private Message Find more posts by WynterzTiger Add WynterzTiger to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jet

quote:
Originally posted by WynterzTiger
I believe in love at first sight but wouldn't that be based more so on attraction (looks) and not one's personality... ? >_<

then that's not love. that's lust.

love is the a higher degree of caring about a person. love is when you can care and worry about someone's complete well being, physically, emotionally and spiritually.

you can't get that with just a look. for those who think they can, well, then they haven't felt real love yet. it's just infatuation.

Old Post 03-29-2002 02:34 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Jet Click here to Send Jet a Private Message Find more posts by Jet Add Jet to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
krnxswat
what a joke!

haha i loved so mani ppl in first sight..
so i guess i belive in iT :rolleyes

Old Post 03-29-2002 03:52 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for krnxswat Click here to Send krnxswat a Private Message Visit krnxswat's homepage! Find more posts by krnxswat Add krnxswat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

Iyah, love is a word that gets misused in this world a lot!!! Love is not very specific... (the word) But I don't believe in it... It's just attraction...

Old Post 03-29-2002 05:09 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ladi Jay Click here to Send Ladi Jay a Private Message Find more posts by Ladi Jay Add Ladi Jay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mc_jjang

i think love is an overused word.... but still i think there is such a thing as love....
i felt and it feel great... but its all in the past so.... oh well
thanks...

WOO HOO!!!!

Last edited by mc_jjang on 03-30-2002 at 04:00 AM

Old Post 03-29-2002 06:12 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for mc_jjang Click here to Send mc_jjang a Private Message Find more posts by mc_jjang Add mc_jjang to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
alecks

quote:
Originally posted by mc_jjang
i think loce is an overused word.... but still i think there is such a thing as love....
i felt and it feel great... but its all in the past so.... oh well
thanks...

WOO HOO!!!!

yeah...
damn pop culture obsession with loce

Old Post 03-29-2002 07:29 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for alecks Click here to Send alecks a Private Message Find more posts by alecks Add alecks to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SoundCtrl

lol loce.

Old Post 03-29-2002 07:31 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for SoundCtrl Click here to Send SoundCtrl a Private Message Find more posts by SoundCtrl Add SoundCtrl to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
girl0verdose
G.o.d & Click B Jjang

naw, i don't believe in lafs either... usually it's just infatuation.. crushes and such.

Old Post 03-30-2002 05:21 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for girl0verdose Click here to Send girl0verdose a Private Message Visit girl0verdose's homepage! Find more posts by girl0verdose Add girl0verdose to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Yupkki MEL

well...

it could happen. but if u fall in love at first sight...doesn't it meant that u've fallen in love with his/her face rather than who that person realli is?

Old Post 03-30-2002 06:24 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Yupkki MEL Find more posts by Yupkki MEL Add Yupkki MEL to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SoundCtrl

Re: well...

quote:
Originally posted by Yupkki MEL
it could happen. but if u fall in love at first sight...doesn't it meant that u've fallen in love with his/her face rather than who that person realli is?

You could love someone's eyes..hahaha

"Love your eyes, they are so pretty!"
:rolleyes

Old Post 03-30-2002 07:28 AM
tianshi
i want tayaz bum =D

I think "love at first sight" is pure infatuation. You see someone and go "wow that person's hot/pretty" and like the way they look...but what do you know about that person? How od you know you'd like their personality? Sometimes the best-looking people can be the biggest a-holes, because they KNOW they're good-looking. So...maybe you really like a person after seeing them and talking to them once or twice, but I doubt you'd LOVE a person just by seeing them once for five seconds. You might love the way they look...but not much else.

Old Post 03-30-2002 07:03 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for tianshi Click here to Send tianshi a Private Message Visit tianshi's homepage! Find more posts by tianshi Add tianshi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
krnxswat
what a joke!

love is patient, love is kind. it does not envy it does not boast..it is not proud. it is not rude,it is not self seekin, it is not easily angered, it keeps no recard of wrongs..love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth.. it always protects, alwayz trusts, always hopes, always perseveres....

-1 Corinthians 13:4-7

Old Post 03-30-2002 08:02 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for krnxswat Click here to Send krnxswat a Private Message Visit krnxswat's homepage! Find more posts by krnxswat Add krnxswat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SoundCtrl

quote:
Originally posted by krnxswat
love is patient, love is kind. it does not envy it does not boast..it is not proud. it is not rude,it is not self seekin, it is not easily angered, it keeps no recard of wrongs..love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth.. it always protects, alwayz trusts, always hopes, always perseveres....

-1 Corinthians 13:4-7

Love sounds like the perfect person.

Old Post 03-30-2002 08:05 PM
JuBiLee

Wink

i do believe in it but havent really experienced it b4

Old Post 03-30-2002 09:54 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for JuBiLee Click here to Send JuBiLee a Private Message Find more posts by JuBiLee Add JuBiLee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
krnxswat
what a joke!

quote:
Originally posted by SoundCtrl

Love sounds like the perfect person.

ahah babo~

Old Post 03-31-2002 05:15 AM
daNNy LuV 1TYM
. : c r y : .

quote:
Originally posted by JuBiLee
i do believe in it but havent really experienced it b4

exactly. i believe in it tho i'm very romantic. this is how i plan to marry danny ^^

Old Post 04-03-2002 08:11 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for daNNy LuV 1TYM Click here to Send daNNy LuV 1TYM a Private Message Find more posts by daNNy LuV 1TYM Add daNNy LuV 1TYM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote