Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Intellectuals > Spiritual Life > evangelizing...
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
micron
all i need is a miracle

evangelizing...

have anyone of you tried evangelizing?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 06-21-2002 02:54 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for micron Click here to Send micron a Private Message Find more posts by micron Add micron to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
daNNy LuV 1TYM
. : c r y : .

wut is it? hhe

Old Post 06-23-2002 12:23 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for daNNy LuV 1TYM Click here to Send daNNy LuV 1TYM a Private Message Find more posts by daNNy LuV 1TYM Add daNNy LuV 1TYM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
micron
all i need is a miracle

spreading the Word of God.

Old Post 06-23-2002 03:10 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for micron Click here to Send micron a Private Message Find more posts by micron Add micron to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TAIgrr
MM caramel FRAP! =P

ive only attempted that with my some-what close friends...
i dont have the guts to go to strangers tho.. :huh:

Old Post 06-23-2002 07:24 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for TAIgrr Click here to Send TAIgrr a Private Message Find more posts by TAIgrr Add TAIgrr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Zero-Sen

i hab but i was made fun of. i'll try again, cause i want some of my friends to go to heaven with me and what kind of friend would i be if i didn't save my friends?

i don't force them, i just tell it like it is. if they don't choose it, oh wellz.... try again later.

Old Post 06-25-2002 02:58 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Zero-Sen Click here to Send Zero-Sen a Private Message Find more posts by Zero-Sen Add Zero-Sen to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Crazydeb8ter
administrator

most of my friends are hardheaded atheists so i don't bother... :huh:

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Old Post 06-25-2002 03:38 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Crazydeb8ter Click here to Send Crazydeb8ter a Private Message Find more posts by Crazydeb8ter Add Crazydeb8ter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Alchemist
3 Coulombs

quote:
Originally posted by Crazydeb8ter
most of my friends are hardheaded atheists so i don't bother... :huh:

I used to go to Catholic school but then when i moved i went to public school and people there are really different.

Old Post 07-02-2002 03:28 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Alchemist Click here to Send Alchemist a Private Message Visit Alchemist's homepage! Find more posts by Alchemist Add Alchemist to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MellowYellow

quote:
Originally posted by Zero-Sen
i hab but i was made fun of. i'll try again, cause i want some of my friends to go to heaven with me and what kind of friend would i be if i didn't save my friends?

i don't force them, i just tell it like it is. if they don't choose it, oh wellz.... try again later.

i wish more christians or uhm.. well wutever religion you are

but still.. i personally wish that more christians thought like you did... i hate those ppl that force other ppl into doing stuff.... way to .. ERRR.. turn ppl AWAY from your religion... good job....

mmm for me.. at the church i used to go to.. the youth group went out every once and a while with tapes and food.... went downtown... and passed out stuff.. and gave food to the ppl living on the streets. ya know...coffee... donut... sandwich... and a pamphlet..... i always figured... that they didn't read it... but just that you helped them. and they know that... people DO care about them... it might be enough to make them.... reconsider... ya know? .... "a smile goes a long way...."

Old Post 07-15-2002 03:19 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for MellowYellow Click here to Send MellowYellow a Private Message Find more posts by MellowYellow Add MellowYellow to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tea
Official Pothead

my friends got me to go to a catholic church once

Old Post 07-15-2002 03:20 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for tea Click here to Send tea a Private Message Find more posts by tea Add tea to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
storm

my sister had a friend who was a jehovah witness, and she literally tried to force my sister to become one too. her friend knew she was already roman catholic, and even though my sister told her to stop bugging her she kept at it, giving us pamphlets and talks and all that. she'd drop off books at our house, and it was SO ANNOYING! eventually I think my sister stopped talking to her, cuz her friend wouldn't leave her alone even after she told her to.
it's ok to tell ppl about God and what you believe in, but trying to FORCE them into it? that's just wrong (and very annoying), cuz everyone has the right to believe in what they want.
once I told my friend about christianity and stuff, but she wasn't interested at all so I shut up sometimes I get into a discussion with my friends about the existence of god and that kinda stuff, and I just present my ideas and opinions. I haven't actually told them "you know, god sent his only son to this world so we could be saved. don't you think you should believe in him so you can go to heaven when you die?" because they've heard it all before so there's really no point. also, if you put it like that I've noticed ppl sometimes get really defensive...

Old Post 07-17-2002 09:07 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for storm Click here to Send storm a Private Message Find more posts by storm Add storm to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Teddyz_Gurl
FUNK IT UP

No :(
I don't think I know enough to spread the Word.
I tell my friends about God, and being a Chirstian.
But they think I'm just playin around with them....
When I told my friends(some) I went to church, they were like:
'Haha~ You go to church!? *snicker snicker*'
And I'm like:
'You got a problem with that!?~'
And they didn't say anything back.
Where I live, nothing matters except being 'Popular' and the definition of 'popularity' is doing drugs, drinking, having sex day after day, and 'being bad' or whatever.

Thats not my style, and they think its because I'm a Christian, and I can't doing anything wrong, and that I don't 'sin'.

I don't know anyone that goes to Church at my school expect my lil dongseng, but he's not Corean, or Asian. Which is sad...
:sad:

Old Post 07-17-2002 09:24 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Teddyz_Gurl Click here to Send Teddyz_Gurl a Private Message Find more posts by Teddyz_Gurl Add Teddyz_Gurl to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

3 international missions trips, 1 trip to the bowery mission, and this thing we did at some park with my church... meet random people and evangelize..

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Old Post 07-17-2002 05:11 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for KeN VeRsUs RyU Click here to Send KeN VeRsUs RyU a Private Message Find more posts by KeN VeRsUs RyU Add KeN VeRsUs RyU to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
*supagirL*
your master

hmm

i tried evangelizing to a couple of people- wit one of my friends.. lolz pretty funny- we go into a debate in why we should believe n stuff- buh i told her that i didn't want to force her.. it was her choice.. and that she could come with me to church.. (highly recommend not to come to my church.. trust me.. jusun would kno lol) and yea.. she sed she would think about it- buh she never really came lolz cuz she never had time hahahaha

Old Post 07-23-2002 02:54 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for *supagirL* Click here to Send *supagirL* a Private Message Visit *supagirL*'s homepage! Find more posts by *supagirL* Add *supagirL* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
daNNy LuV 1TYM
. : c r y : .

oic...hehe. well, i've never realli tried, but if pplz ask me questions i try to answer them as well as i can but then i find that mai views differ w/ mai dad's and we get in2 discussions bout God...and mai atheist frenz just don't seem to care, so i onli talk about it if they do. but i admire pplz hu go out and try to spread the word just not like cortes and those spaniards in the 1500's and wut they did to the american indians in north and south america i dun think god wuz very pleased with that.

Old Post 07-25-2002 06:42 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for daNNy LuV 1TYM Click here to Send daNNy LuV 1TYM a Private Message Find more posts by daNNy LuV 1TYM Add daNNy LuV 1TYM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MiGhTy KiTTy
*MeOW* ^^

my friend and i are going to mexico to do some missionary stuff. its gonna be my first time, so i hope i will do a good job spreading the word. =)

Old Post 08-14-2002 01:37 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for MiGhTy KiTTy Click here to Send MiGhTy KiTTy a Private Message Find more posts by MiGhTy KiTTy Add MiGhTy KiTTy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
EvaX
Gringo Noche

my youth pastor told me that i should do service through missionary work, but i was like, erm...why try to evangelize in other countries when even in our own state of Washington there are kids who haven't had a chance to hear the message of God clearly...i mean seriously, my type of evangelizing is through my music and the people of Guatamala are not gonna understand the words outta my mouth...but i'm not bashing on service through missionary work, it's an awesome thing to do and one day when God calls me to it I'll go for it! but right now i need to evangelize in my own state :-D

Old Post 08-14-2002 05:35 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for EvaX Click here to Send EvaX a Private Message Visit EvaX's homepage! Find more posts by EvaX Add EvaX to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote