Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Pictures > Personal Pictures > Me
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
garciaas
Real Model Artist

Smile Me

This is one of my pix.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-11-2005 07:31 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for garciaas Click here to Send garciaas a Private Message Visit garciaas's homepage! Find more posts by garciaas Add garciaas to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
garciaas
Real Model Artist

This

This is actually it. It might be kinda hard to see...

garciaas has attached this image:

Old Post 03-11-2005 07:37 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for garciaas Click here to Send garciaas a Private Message Visit garciaas's homepage! Find more posts by garciaas Add garciaas to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
garciaas
Real Model Artist

Another

Let's have a closer look...

Old Post 03-11-2005 08:01 PM
garciaas
Real Model Artist

Photogenic huh?

Old Post 03-11-2005 08:03 PM
garciaas
Real Model Artist

Bikini tops at Christmas time....a little diversion (that's unusual, of course! )

Old Post 03-11-2005 08:06 PM
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

that's interesting, i always thought that generally, out of all girls, black girls tend to be the best at bitching people out, but you are certainly an exception.

"Those womyn that seek equality with men, lack determination."

"I beseech you, in the bowels of Christ, think it possible you may be wrong."
-Cromwell

Old Post 03-22-2005 09:39 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for PsychoSnowman Click here to Send PsychoSnowman a Private Message Find more posts by PsychoSnowman Add PsychoSnowman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
garciaas
Real Model Artist

quote:
Originally posted by PsychoSnowman
that's interesting, i always thought that generally, out of all girls, black girls tend to be the best at bitching people out, but you are certainly an exception.

You don't know my pshycho. You'll only hear bitching when I'm REALLY MAD! And it's kinda hard to get me really mad!

Old Post 03-22-2005 10:28 PM
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

that's funny, i thought i had been hearing bitching for quite some time now. Certainly i did not think i was talking to someone who had anything to say. I would like to see you bitch in real life, and see you mad. I am sure it would be hilarious, especially now that i know what you look like haha (that means i think you look funny)

And, you do behave as if you are as young as you look.

-Cromwell

Last edited by PsychoSnowman on 03-24-2005 at 10:15 PM

Old Post 03-24-2005 10:11 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for PsychoSnowman Click here to Send PsychoSnowman a Private Message Find more posts by PsychoSnowman Add PsychoSnowman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
garciaas
Real Model Artist

[QUOTE]Originally posted by PsychoSnowman
[B]that's funny, i thought i had been hearing bitching for quite some time now.

You've heard ONLY a little bit of it!

Old Post 03-25-2005 02:24 AM
garciaas
Real Model Artist

[B] Certainly i did not think i was talking to someone who had anything to say.

Me NEITHER!

Old Post 03-25-2005 02:25 AM
garciaas
Real Model Artist

[B] I would like to see you bitch in real life, and see you mad. I am sure it would be hilarious,

More than hilarious, according to my parents and especially my little bro.

Old Post 03-25-2005 02:26 AM
garciaas
Real Model Artist

[B I am sure it would be hilarious, especially now that i know what you look like haha (that means i think you look funny)

Looking funny is better than looking UGLY!!!!!!!!!!!! So....what's so FUNNY about how I look? Do I look like a clown to you to make you laugh cuz of how I look? I know when I was a lot younger I sure used to ACT like one! But I certainly don't LOOK like one!

Last edited by garciaas on 03-30-2005 at 08:25 PM

Old Post 03-25-2005 02:28 AM
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

well, i do honestly think you are ugly; not just decent, not bad, or average, but actually ugly. As in, i would never want to fuck you.

And, now you might predictably say something about how i am flattering myself to think i would ever have a chance with a refuldgent stallion like yourself. But stupidly, you do not realize that that has nothing to do with anything. Or, you will counter with maybe saying i am ugly as well. How many chess moves you got in your arsenal? 2? If you are 25, you look and act like someone in junior high...oh wait, how could i say such a blatantly fallacious thing?...you have a list...damn, i guess i got served.

Also, you could respond by quoting me saying "i got served" and then verifying my jocose self-conviction. Whatever you choose, i am sure it will be lame. Get a friend to help with this reply, someone who understands logic. Also, you might reply several times whilst quoting yourself instead of just typing in the same box.

You do not look like a clown, you look like a monkey or a common slut. If you were bald, i would mistake you for a man because of how ugly you are. Your lips are grossly thick and lucious, dsl i suppose though. Your upper lip looks like, when you smile, someone tapes it back so as to increase the overall surface area showing at any given time. Your face has the overall look of a dumbass, someone who is naive, someone who knows little and cannot comprehend anything remotely complex. The saying existence exists probably confuses the fuck out of you. Your hips are so wide in the first picture that it makes me think that puberty has run amuck. As if your hips are growing faster than your chest. You have the overall look though of a pre-pubescent girl, someone who listens to britney spears and thinks jesse mccartney is hott. Your nose is fat and big, oh - the pounds of mucus that thing must hold. You have the broad shoulders of a man, and your complexion seems mismatched. On your armpit, it seems to be very dark, and also other areas scattered around your body. Your hair is greasy, and disgusting. It looks like you worked out your stomach, maybe, but forgot about your legs entirely. Not really sure, from the "photogenic" picture, they look rather flabby. The earing looks stupid, your face looks stupid. Your right eye opens more than your left eye. Your face is fat, and i think your breasts, maybe, maybe might be the only good thing about your body. Even though even those look pretty flat (not as in not having breasts, but as in not having tear drop round breasts). Your skin and complexion is sloppy. Your skin is so oily, i think you might be johnson & johnson's source of baby oil.

You asked.

-Cromwell

Last edited by PsychoSnowman on 03-31-2005 at 09:21 PM

Old Post 03-31-2005 07:52 PM
garciaas
Real Model Artist

You asked. [/B][/QUOTE]

I guess I did ask Thank GOD that that's actually not MY pix! NO WAY was I going to put MY pix on this site or anywhere else! Now I know what you think is "beauty" or "ugly". Can you imagine what this world would be like if everyone looked "perfect" in your eyes? The right word is "BORING!" There is a reason why we all looked different dude. Ur very lucky that I don't feel like saying anything (not that I cannot) bad. I actually hate coming back at people.

You should start appreciating other people.

Old Post 04-01-2005 02:33 PM
garciaas
Real Model Artist

quote:
Originally posted by PsychoSnowman

And, you do behave as if you are as young as you look.

I'm like my mom.....she's ** years old and everybody thinks she's 19 years old..... No one can believe that she actually has a daughter this old.

Old Post 04-01-2005 04:46 PM
garciaas
Real Model Artist

So tell my psycho. What do you consider "pretty". I just think it would be interesting to see how narrow-minded you are. Name a celebrity that you think is pretty. I'll tell you what I think about her.

Old Post 04-01-2005 04:48 PM
garciaas
Real Model Artist

[B] I would like to see you bitch in real life, and see you mad. I am sure it would be hilarious, QUOTE]

Yeah. That's what my boyfriend told me....

Old Post 04-01-2005 04:50 PM
garciaas
Real Model Artist

[B]well, i do honestly think you are ugly; not just decent, not bad, or average, but actually ugly.

Hmmm.....I used to think so for years......but now I have a different meaning of what real beauty is. I don't think I'm ugly anymore though. Even if the ENTIRE UNIVERSE thinks I'm ugly, it's not going to change my thinking. I don't let others control me. I control my own thinking.

Old Post 04-01-2005 04:53 PM
garciaas
Real Model Artist

[B] As in, i would never want to fuck you.

That's GRRRRRRRRRRRRREAT! The last thing this world needs is a psychoSnowman junior. The world is already full of crazy people. The last thing it needs is another crazy person.

Old Post 04-01-2005 04:56 PM
garciaas
Real Model Artist

And, now you might predictably say something about how i am flattering myself to think i would ever have a chance with a refuldgent stallion like yourself.

Hmmm...I personally have never seen a SKINNY stallion.

Old Post 04-01-2005 04:57 PM