Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > General > Random Thoughts > 100's of Muslims Imprisoned in US
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Alchemist
3 Coulombs

I got to this thread a little late, (well, just now actually) so posting my views/response would just be redundant, although I would like to point out that I am offended by this even though I am not an arab and have not been oppressed by this.

I'll just ask some questions.

Who is the current National Security Advisor?

Did Bush consult him/her?

Last edited by Alchemist on 12-31-2002 at 05:03 AM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 12-29-2002 12:26 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Alchemist Click here to Send Alchemist a Private Message Visit Alchemist's homepage! Find more posts by Alchemist Add Alchemist to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tm11
down by law

this is off topic, but it has bothered me for quite a while. Has anyone else picked up the severe irony of klumzy's sig, where it says "ignorance is bliss" and he attributes that to the matrix, whereas that quotation is not at all from the matrix? He must be quite happy with that in his sig.

Old Post 12-29-2002 12:36 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for tm11 Click here to Send tm11 a Private Message Find more posts by tm11 Add tm11 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Alchemist
3 Coulombs

Really? I thought Cypher said it while he was talking to an agent.

Which reminds me of a quote that wasn't from The Matrix, "If ignorance is bliss then I'm orgasmic."

Old Post 12-29-2002 12:57 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Alchemist Click here to Send Alchemist a Private Message Visit Alchemist's homepage! Find more posts by Alchemist Add Alchemist to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Crazydeb8ter
administrator

quote:
Originally posted by Klumzy
hey moron, since you're argument is 100% right, why don't you write a petition to the president then? tell them all that shit u wrote above... maybe they can see what they are doing wrong???
i believe this country is doing what is necessary to deal with those damn terrorists, and i support the government 100%
Heil Bush!

uh hey moron, think about it. The president doesn't even get the mails. Even if he does, he is at liberty to disregard it. That is the basis for what he has been doing for the past year: ignoring internal dissent.
At least attempt to provide an answer with some semblance of rationality and thought.

quote:
well to answer crazy's question " WTF is wrong with you" i say this... nothing, wtf is wrong with thinking bush is making the best decision out of a bad situation??

c/a my previous post. obviously, you did not even read it, judging from your response.

quote:
Heil Bush!

God damn you are an idiot. I cannot believe you are Jusun's brother. Jusun's elder brother at that.

c/a all of David's responses.

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Last edited by Crazydeb8ter on 12-29-2002 at 01:15 AM

Old Post 12-29-2002 01:11 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Crazydeb8ter Click here to Send Crazydeb8ter a Private Message Find more posts by Crazydeb8ter Add Crazydeb8ter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Klumzy

quote:
Originally posted by PsychoSnowman

[b]

people don't always intend for what follows. That's usually never the point. I don't mind though.

But still, bush isn't behind all this. It's the INS, sure bush will back it because he won't say the INS is doing wrong from somehting he helped to get into ruling. But, it's not just bush. I like to believe in the goodwill of our leaders, and i do...but i think that goodwill isn't enough when it's blind.

And...how did i bash you? Seriously, i don't htink i did at all.

Anywah, thank you that was fun

you didn't i just like using that line "PLZ BASH ME"

woot u should join the debate team, it was fun replying to ur msgs too glad someone read the whole thing thru

Old Post 12-29-2002 01:12 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Klumzy Click here to Send Klumzy a Private Message Find more posts by Klumzy Add Klumzy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Klumzy

quote:
Originally posted by tm11
this is off topic, but it has bothered me for quite a while. Has anyone else picked up the severe irony of klumzy's sig, where it says "ignorance is bliss" and he attributes that to the matrix, whereas that quotation is not at all from the matrix? He must be quite happy with that in his sig.

why is it bothering? that quote is from the matrix... and happy too

Old Post 12-29-2002 01:14 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Klumzy Click here to Send Klumzy a Private Message Find more posts by Klumzy Add Klumzy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Klumzy

quote:
Originally posted by Crazydeb8ter
uh hey moron, think about it. The president doesn't even get the mails. Even if he does, he is at liberty to disregard it. That is the basis for what he has been doing for the past year: ignoring internal dissent.
At least attempt to provide an answer with some semblance of rationality and thought.

c/a my previous post. obviously, you did not even read it, judging from your response.

God damn you are an idiot. I cannot believe you are Jusun's brother. Jusun's elder brother at that.

c/a all of David's responses.

hey moron ur arguments had flaws too just like mine, i just didn't want to waste my time pointing them out... and don't forget your a fuckin idiot too... why do you care anyway??? u a stupid fuckin tree hugger? go fuck yourself

Old Post 12-29-2002 01:18 AM
ajy

back with the pics

ajy has attached this image:

Old Post 12-29-2002 01:20 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for ajy Click here to Send ajy a Private Message Find more posts by ajy Add ajy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Klumzy

quote:
Originally posted by AjY 2k
back with the pics

Old Post 12-29-2002 01:29 AM
Crazydeb8ter
administrator

quote:
hey moron ur arguments had flaws too just like mine, i just didn't want to waste my time pointing them out

quote:
since you're argument is 100% right...

you said it yourself

quote:
why do you care anyway???

because I care for the integrity of America. Read and think before you ask questions.

quote:
u a stupid fuckin tree hugger? go fuck yourself

don't be angry that nature despises Bush and his followers

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Old Post 12-29-2002 01:35 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Crazydeb8ter Click here to Send Crazydeb8ter a Private Message Find more posts by Crazydeb8ter Add Crazydeb8ter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sangxjin

supermod delete this.

Props To Huby

Last edited by sangxjin on 12-29-2002 at 01:52 AM

Old Post 12-29-2002 01:35 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for sangxjin Click here to Send sangxjin a Private Message Visit sangxjin's homepage! Find more posts by sangxjin Add sangxjin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sangxjin

-edit-

Alchemist
-our current National Security Advisor is Dr. Condoleezza Rice

more here

btw.
i think all of you guys have valid arguments but i tend to lean toward vic's side. I agree with him when he stated that we're only wasting time seeking out these terrorist orginazations.

god.
everything would be normal if clinton was here. i know some of you might disagree with me but i think clintons policies were alot better. Bush on the other hand is a selfish idiot who thinks he can cover up the desolation of our already poor economy by making up some stupid excuse and going to war. i remember him saying that we had to go to war because iraq broke some missile policy. the thing is the US has broken countless treaties by producing nuclear weapons and what not. someone help me on this.

i know im going off topic but i think we should debate bush's policy on this whole iraq war.

Props To Huby

Old Post 12-29-2002 01:51 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for sangxjin Click here to Send sangxjin a Private Message Visit sangxjin's homepage! Find more posts by sangxjin Add sangxjin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tm11
down by law

ugh, that's not the point. I don't understand why klumzy attributes that statement to the matrix, as it clearly is a common saying. I suppose he is right in doing so, but it seems rather unnecessary. That's like taking another phrase such as "what you see is what you get" and attributing it to "hidden agenda" by craig david, as that line is said in that song. That's so stupid.

klumzy , watch your language, no need for ad homs to prove your point, it makes you look chilidish and ignorant (not that your racist thesis doesn't anyways), and happy too. You too victor, heh.

Old Post 12-29-2002 05:49 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for tm11 Click here to Send tm11 a Private Message Find more posts by tm11 Add tm11 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

quote:
Originally posted by sangxjin
supermod delete this.

i hope you don't mean the thread.

quote:

god.
everything would be normal if clinton was here. i know some of you might disagree with me but i think clintons policies were alot better.

"We would not have had all these problems if i had been president" - Trent Lott, hahah, the analogous nature is striking to what you just said...oh, but he's being reprimanded for saying that.

Secondly, i hate "normal"

Thirdly, clinton couldn't repair THAT much better than bush did. You make it sound like he is a miracle worker and that the war on terror is all bush's fault. It's not, clinton would have gone on a war as well probably. Think about it, he's a democrat...hmm that means liberal...that means he'd probably be more likely to take governmental action...which would be a war on terror. I bet you don't know most of the policies clinton even did. That's the media talking, tell me why clinton is such a miracle worker and then i'll take this seriously. This is all media fed candy your spitting out. Which policies were better? Oh yeah, Clintonomics (as the term has been coined) took place in a time of economic growth...you think he was responsible for that? Sure, partly i suppose but it was all about timing. Economic progression is cyclical, everyone knows that. And, just becuase bush is president at a time of recession doesn't mean that it's his fault. What do people think that? And, Clinton isn't responsible for all the economic success, he has countless economic advisors and the like that help him do things. It's not as if he's just some brilliant mastermind.

quote:

Bush on the other hand is a selfish idiot who thinks he can cover up the desolation of our already poor economy by making up some stupid excuse and going to war. i remember him saying that we had to go to war because iraq broke some missile policy.

This is a very valid reason. We'd be a weak nation if we let things like 9/11 just slide by, that's why teh US is the world's only Superpower, because we do things like this. We don't let people just mess with us and we don't just take it. We retailiate and sanction nations and the like. Iraq has broken a missile policy, and it poses a danger to the world and specifically regions around it and israel...hmmm why not go to war? I'm no advocating it, but it can be rationalized simply..you make it seem as if it's impossible to do so. It's the same reason we went to war in the gulf war...hmm this time it's more on potentiality, but we don't want to wait for iraq to invade kuwait again (oh, they are bombing there ships again btw, were or are don't know which). Furthermore, we aren't going to war. There are inspectors inspecting for weaponry that iraq isn't supposed to have. You think it's just the US? Oooohh, the United Nations had a unanimous decision for them to go back in...so it wasn't the US only? Yes! It was every single nation in the UN. Kind of ruins your whole argument.

quote:

the thing is the US has broken countless treaties by producing nuclear weapons and what not. someone help me on this.

Can't help you on this one....simply for the reason that you are very wrong. The US hasn't broken countless nuclear weapons treaties. The US hasn't signed treaties such as (what i think you are referring to) the Non Proliferation Treaty. Other nations have, but the US hasn't so we aren't breaking anything. Also, we were part of the Anti Ballistic missle treaty but we aren't anymore since we are developing National Missile Defense. No, we aren't breaking it, we cancelled our agreement with it. Everyone knows. It's not a violation.

quote:

i know im going off topic but i think we should debate bush's policy on this whole iraq war.

sure.

"Those womyn that seek equality with men, lack determination."

"I beseech you, in the bowels of Christ, think it possible you may be wrong."
-Cromwell

Old Post 12-29-2002 07:14 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for PsychoSnowman Click here to Send PsychoSnowman a Private Message Find more posts by PsychoSnowman Add PsychoSnowman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

quote:
you didn't i just like using that line "PLZ BASH ME"

woot u should join the debate team, it was fun replying to ur msgs too glad someone read the whole thing thru

ah, i was on it.

But....no reply to what i just said?

and, victor had valid points. I don't see why you don't say anything to them besides profanity.

"Those womyn that seek equality with men, lack determination."

"I beseech you, in the bowels of Christ, think it possible you may be wrong."
-Cromwell

Old Post 12-29-2002 07:19 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for PsychoSnowman Click here to Send PsychoSnowman a Private Message Find more posts by PsychoSnowman Add PsychoSnowman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sangxjin

good one snowman.
im not really good with politics and that crap.
btw. i meant my post, not the thread.

Props To Huby

Last edited by sangxjin on 12-29-2002 at 05:41 PM

Old Post 12-29-2002 05:36 PM
Alchemist
3 Coulombs

quote:
Originally posted by sangxjin
good one snowman.
im not really good with politics and that crap.
btw. i meant my post, not the thread.

Hey dude, thanks for telling me who the National security advisor is.

Old Post 12-31-2002 05:04 AM
Alchemist
3 Coulombs

All this time we've been talking about the imprisonment of the "arab-americans," I didn't notice that the article said they were Iranian and middle-eastern citizens. What are their rights as foreigners?

Old Post 01-08-2003 02:37 PM
YaaMaKoh
spiritual life mod

wow...
so many views...
any of them could be right...
i applaud all of you who just debated...
and please try not to diss other people, its a debate. for fun, and to acknoledge some more information in our lives, that we use every day.

Old Post 01-09-2003 08:35 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for YaaMaKoh Click here to Send YaaMaKoh a Private Message Visit YaaMaKoh's homepage! Find more posts by YaaMaKoh Add YaaMaKoh to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
the bue

what yaamakoh said is what i think also. You guys are very intelligent and have really great views. But when things turn around and you guys start making fun of eachother its not cool.

12101 bue

Old Post 01-09-2003 08:38 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for the bue Click here to Send the bue a Private Message Visit the bue's homepage! Find more posts by the bue Add the bue to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote