Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Entertainment > Music > haha
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Yupkki MEL

haha

haha. ive never heard of such a song. was that song made after that whole olympic speed skating incident?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-29-2002 03:31 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Yupkki MEL Find more posts by Yupkki MEL Add Yupkki MEL to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
uNiece
GOING DEEPER

most likely...

i found this site the day right after the incident
http://18usa.ce.ro
their boards were crazy! filling up every second with posts from angry south koreans. i posted up there too, but it's probably way deep into their database by now :rolleyes

Old Post 03-29-2002 03:33 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for uNiece Click here to Send uNiece a Private Message Find more posts by uNiece Add uNiece to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
krnxswat
what a joke!

ahh it must of realli sucked for the Korean gUy~~
aHh ghee boon na bboo da~

Old Post 03-29-2002 03:45 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for krnxswat Click here to Send krnxswat a Private Message Visit krnxswat's homepage! Find more posts by krnxswat Add krnxswat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RyCeBall07
-I Am That Daymn Good-

quote:
Originally posted by krnxswat
ahh it must of realli sucked for the Korean gUy~~
aHh ghee boon na bboo da~

yeh all the korean ppl are pissed. but its too late to change that.. na doo ghee boon ni na bboo da

Old Post 03-29-2002 03:47 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for RyCeBall07 Click here to Send RyCeBall07 a Private Message Find more posts by RyCeBall07 Add RyCeBall07 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
WhiteLee
"Oh we totally have to."

ooo

Go Ohno!

"Before and After" Ayumi Hamasaki

Old Post 03-29-2002 04:05 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for WhiteLee Click here to Send WhiteLee a Private Message Visit WhiteLee's homepage! Find more posts by WhiteLee Add WhiteLee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kap

ummm what song? whta happend? the ice skater at olympics that fell and knocked down the other guys so the last place guy could win? what about him?

Old Post 03-31-2002 07:46 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Kap Click here to Send Kap a Private Message Find more posts by Kap Add Kap to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
krnxswat
what a joke!

quote:
Originally posted by Kap
ummm what song? whta happend? the ice skater at olympics that fell and knocked down the other guys so the last place guy could win? what about him?

hmm.. didnt the Korean guy win but the American dude said dat the Korean guy cheated? :huh:

Old Post 03-31-2002 07:51 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for krnxswat Click here to Send krnxswat a Private Message Visit krnxswat's homepage! Find more posts by krnxswat Add krnxswat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote