Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Entertainment > Music > Return of Solid (5th Album??)
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
XoULaBeAT

Return of Solid (5th Album??)

It's been confirmed (I have no proof so could be a rumor or some delayal) that Solid IS RETURNING back to their former band, but when the heck are they coming out??

Their newest label 2gether4ever stated around mid february to march.

Wrong..
Anyone know?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-02-2002 07:16 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for XoULaBeAT Click here to Send XoULaBeAT a Private Message Visit XoULaBeAT's homepage! Find more posts by XoULaBeAT Add XoULaBeAT to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

i have to admit i dont listen to any korean music and the last cd i bought was like.. sechs keis or some shit like that.. but solid will always be number 1 to me.. actually lena park number 1.. then solid number 2... ever since kim johan went solo it never relaly was the same.. i miss the r&B ballads.. the funky house songs.. the bluesy tunes.. y'know what im talkin about.. if some other group or solo artist sings a song that reminds you of them you'd refer to it "sounds like solid" right? even tho their music isnt really original.. their music in the korean industry has definitely been an influence.. i look fwd to solid number 5!

p.s. .. how can you say its been confirmed.. and then go on to saying it might be a rumor.. eh?.. is it me?.. eh???

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Old Post 04-02-2002 11:18 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for KeN VeRsUs RyU Click here to Send KeN VeRsUs RyU a Private Message Find more posts by KeN VeRsUs RyU Add KeN VeRsUs RyU to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
seung ju

yeah, i heard that too, and i cant wait for it to come out.

Old Post 04-03-2002 10:58 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for seung ju Click here to Send seung ju a Private Message Find more posts by seung ju Add seung ju to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
uNiece
GOING DEEPER

whoa... i remember them...
they were the 2nd group that i bought a TAPE from.. after RooRa (when they had 2 guys and 2 girls)
i went to a concert in LA back in the 3rd or 4th grade and solid performed... heeČ with that 8 ball ended stick..

Old Post 04-03-2002 01:35 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for uNiece Click here to Send uNiece a Private Message Find more posts by uNiece Add uNiece to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
XoULaBeAT

The only reason why I stated rumor was because there has been no infos on their return in detailed reports or whatever.

It's most likely that they are coming back because the other two members - DJ Akshon aka Lee Joon (John Lee) and Jung Jae Yoon have privately signed contracts to work under Johan's label.

That is all..
Ha!

Old Post 04-03-2002 04:18 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for XoULaBeAT Click here to Send XoULaBeAT a Private Message Visit XoULaBeAT's homepage! Find more posts by XoULaBeAT Add XoULaBeAT to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
xenno

Do you really think they would acutally reunite if Kim Jo han was a success as a solo???

Old Post 04-04-2002 03:35 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for xenno Click here to Send xenno a Private Message Find more posts by xenno Add xenno to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
seung ju

sure, why not? solid was a sucess too when they were together, why not make a reunion album?

Old Post 04-04-2002 05:39 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for seung ju Click here to Send seung ju a Private Message Find more posts by seung ju Add seung ju to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Yupkki MEL

i realli miss them...i hope they come out soon!

Old Post 04-04-2002 07:19 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Yupkki MEL Find more posts by Yupkki MEL Add Yupkki MEL to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
XoULaBeAT

i think that some ppl aren't getting this clear.

THEY ALREADY HAVE REUNITED.

THE CURIOUSITY IS: WHEN IS THE ALBUM GOING TO BE RELEASED?

Old Post 04-04-2002 07:26 PM