Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Entertainment > Creative Writing > Vote for the chapterz in my fic!~
Which songs should be my chapterz for my fic?
This poll is closed.
Gwanchal 0 0%
Nal Gidaruhjo 0 0%
Jagun Namjadulgwa Hahmgae 0 0%
Nahn Nuhaegae 1 20.00%
Umuhnimgae 3 60.00%
Nilga Dashi Doraohl Soo Itdorok 0 0%
Yaksok 0 0%
Wae Do Dashi Nahn 0 0%
Nabbunyuhja 1 20.00%
Total: 3 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
yupkipucca
::Yupki::

Talking Vote for the chapterz in my fic!~

i'm gonna write a fic about god with 5 chapterz... the fic is gonna be called Chapter One: The new beginning...
i'm going to have the chapterz be based on the songs in godz 1st cd!~ the votingz going to last for two weekz (until april 30) so vote fast!!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-17-2002 01:06 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for yupkipucca Click here to Send yupkipucca a Private Message Find more posts by yupkipucca Add yupkipucca to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TAIgrr
MM caramel FRAP! =P

Arrow

dude, UH-MUH-NIM-KKE just touched me right here *pats my heart* yea, it touched me right there.. c(T.T)o ... :sad:
if you could write it REAL good, yea youre story would touch me right here too *pats the heart again*.. :rolleyes

if not..
gwanchal would be pretty good too.. cause you know GOD are like aliens? hahah

Old Post 04-17-2002 01:20 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for TAIgrr Click here to Send TAIgrr a Private Message Find more posts by TAIgrr Add TAIgrr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yupkipucca

just to let everyone know~~ u can vote for more than one thing!

Old Post 04-17-2002 01:29 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for yupkipucca Click here to Send yupkipucca a Private Message Find more posts by yupkipucca Add yupkipucca to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MellowYellow

OMG this is so good! write about.... napeun yujah....no wait.. that means one of them will get PLAYED noh? haha but that's such a funny song... so is nan nuh eh geh...

but i guess UHMUHNIMKEH......that is SUCH a good song

you're a g.o.d fic writer!! this is SOOOo good... hey PST... if you EVER need characters with g.o.d members (like girls FOR them).... me with kye sangie!!unless he's your man.... -__-....then danny... then ho young... and please.... not the other two...hahahahaah

i'll be looking foward to this fic!

Old Post 04-18-2002 07:55 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for MellowYellow Click here to Send MellowYellow a Private Message Find more posts by MellowYellow Add MellowYellow to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TAIgrr
MM caramel FRAP! =P

Oo.. and if you need an EXTRA GUY CHARACTER..
MAKE IT BE: JANG WOOHYUK AS KKANGPE and his sidekick's name is TAIgrr.. PLEASE???? :huh:

Old Post 04-19-2002 02:06 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for TAIgrr Click here to Send TAIgrr a Private Message Find more posts by TAIgrr Add TAIgrr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yupkipucca

each song is itz own section in the fic... so the thing is.. in the end i'm going to need five songz... please vote for more!!

ps~please PM me if you want to be in the fic... just tell me your name, and who you want to be with from god... thankz

Old Post 04-19-2002 02:10 PM
TAIgrr
MM caramel FRAP! =P

quote:
Originally posted by aznsweety
please vote for more!!
\
THE FORUM DOESNT LET ME VOTE AGAIN..
ANYWAY.. ILL VOTE BY POSTING..
I WANT GWAN CHAL

Old Post 04-19-2002 02:23 PM
Alchemist
3 Coulombs

will this be an action story?

Old Post 04-27-2002 12:36 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Alchemist Click here to Send Alchemist a Private Message Visit Alchemist's homepage! Find more posts by Alchemist Add Alchemist to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote