Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Entertainment > Creative Writing > [long fic]~HOW DEEP IS YOUR LOVE~
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Mrs. H.O.T.

[long fic]~HOW DEEP IS YOUR LOVE~

dunt be surprised if this sux, all mah ficcies do.

Jinusean
How Deep is Your Love
±× Åä·Ï Çظ¼¾Ò´ø ³ÊÀÇ ±× ¹Ì¼Ò ±î¸¸ ¸Ô±¸¸§¿¡ ½×ÀÎ
³»°Ô·Î »ì¸ç½Ã ³»°Ô ´Ù°¡¿Â ±×´ë¿ÍÀÇ ³ë·¡·Î ¿ì¸°
Çϳª¶ó´Â ´À³¦À» »ç¶ûÀº ¾ðÁ¦³ª ³» ¸¾¼Ó¿¡ ±×Àú
ÅÂÁö ¸»´ë·Î

³Ê¿Í ½Ã°£µé ¼Ó¿¡¼_ Æ÷±ÙÇØ Áö´Â °Í
everyday to the J and I keeps it hot can you get with that
¼ÒÁßÇÑ ³Í ³ªÀÇ ticket Èûµé´ø ³ªÀÇ »î¿¡ °íÅëÀ» ÀØ°Ô
¼¼»ó¿¡¼_ ¹«¾ùº¸´Ùµµ ³»°¡ ³Ê¸¦ ÁÁ¾ÆÇÏ°Ô µÈ ÀÌÀ¯
³Ê¹«³ª ±ä ¹æȲÀÇ ±æ ±×°÷À¸·Î ³»°Ô ¼ÕÀ» ³»¹Î ³ÊÀÇ
¼Õ±æ
±×´ë ¿Ö ³»°Ô ÀÌ·¸°Ô ´Ê°Ô ´Ù°¡¿Ô³ª »ç¶ûÇØ¿ä my
love song

I know your eyes in the morning sun I feel you touch me
in the pouring rain and the moment that you wondered
far from me I wanna feel you in my arms again
how deep is your love

³Ê¸¸À» °£Á÷ÇÑ ³» °¡½¿¸¸Å_ Ä¿´Ù¶õ ½½ÇÄ ¿µ¿øÇÑ
°ÍÀÌ µÉ±î
³ÊÀÇ ¸¶À½ º¯ÇÏÁø ¾Ê¾ÒÀ»±î ¾ó¸¶³ª ¸¹Àº »ç¶ûÀÌ
³²¾ÆÀÖ³ª
ºÒ¾ÈÇÑ Áö±Ý ÀÌ ¸ðµç°Ô ¾µµ¥ ¾ø´Â °í¹Îµé ÀÌÁ¨
¹ÏÀ½¸¸ÀÌ
³» ¸ðµç ¾ÆÇÄÀ» ´Ù Áö¿öÁ³³ª ¾ðÁ¦³ª ±×°Ç ¹Ýµå½Ã
Àý´ë·Î
º¯Ä¡ ¾ÊµíÀÌ ³Î ÁöÄÑÁÙ°Ô ³ÊÀÇ µÎ ´«¼Ó¿¡¼_
»ì¾Æ°¥°Ô
¾ðÁ¦³ª °°ÀÌ ÇÒ°Ô ³Ê¿Í Çϳª ¸Â³ª ³» Àλý¿¡¼_ »ç´Â
ÀÌÀ¯
Çϳª ºûÀÌ µÅ ³ª¸¦ ¹àÇô Áà ¶Ç ºÎ½¤ Á® ³ª¸¦ À§Çؼ_
Ȥ½Ã ´Ù¸¥ °÷ ´Ù½Ã žî³_´ëµµ ¿ÀÁ÷ ³»°Õ ³Ê Çϳª

and you come to me on summer breeze keep me warm
in your love than you softly leave and its me you need to
show

how deep is your love how deep is your love
how deep is your love I really need to learn
cause we're living in a world of fools breaking us down
when they all should let us be we belong to you and me

you hole me the key to my heart uh yo and
we can never be apart boo we'll ride dip and dive take you
to a place as I'm by your side uh two hearts falling deep
inside uh from start let me make you glide cause you got me
open wide and you may not think I care for you
when you know down inside that I really do and it's me
you need to show (how deep is your love) I really need to
know

cause we're living in a world of fools breaking us down
when they all should let us be we belong to you and me
I believe in you

Why is it that the words of this song are the words of my heart?
How deep is your love?

CHAPTER ONE

“Lora! Wait!” Jinu screamed as he watched her figure disappear into the night. Frustrated, he kicked the wall and ran his fingers through his hair. Mara walked out and smirked. “Jinu, when are you going to learn? She doesn’t love you…I do…now come back to bed….” she purred in his ear. But Jinu shook his head. He knew that Lora loved him…..he knew that he just had to give her some time to relax…cool off.

“Mara, shouldn’t you go home?” he asked angrily.
“In your arms, I’m always home,” she ran her fingers around his face and smiled wickedly. He pushed her away from him and walked into his house, locking the door. Mara smiled, unbuttoned her shirt a bit and added some eyes drops into her eyes, real tears and the drops dripped down her face marvelously and she walked to her apartment that was besides Lora’s.

Lora was, as always, sitting on the front bench. She gave one look to the teary face and the messy shirt and gave Mara a hug, “Jinu’s sick, don’t worry about him,” she said sympathetically. “H-He tried to-” Mara lied as she sobbed great big tears. Lora patted her back.

Lora…why the hell are you so gullible. Act like this and in WEEKS Jinu will be mine…. Mara thought viciously.
----
Lora’s brother, Sean, were very much a like. She had died her long black hair into a honey blonde and she was very agile, dancing was her major. She had huge brown eyes and small pink lips.

“Hey Lora Wassup?” Sean asked as he gave his little sister a hug, “I-I’m fine.” She stared at the ground.
“Don’t tell me….Uhh….something to do with Jinu?” he guessed and Lora nodded.
“I just can’t forgive him, even though I want to, and now these…things….keep happening and it’s making it harder….

~flash back~
“Lora you don’t understand! Mara came in while I was drunk!” Jinu pleaded.
“Why should I believe that shit? Why were you both naked? Huh? Why was the door left open? Huh? Why the hell were you drunk when you said you’d wait for me!” Lora said disinterestedly.
“How do I know! And….Sean said you didn’t want to see me so I didn’t wait for you! Is that what you wanted to hear! I couldn’t stand the thought that you didn’t want to be with me that I went out and got drunk! Is that what you wanted to hear!” Jinu screamed.
“Let’s take a break from this,” Lora said softly.
“Fine, let’s go get something to eat,” he said, running his finger through his black hair.
“No….I mean let’s break up…..” she whispered.
~flash back over~

“Lora, go to bed early tonight. Tomorrow we have a big day ahead of us, so scat!” Sean said, pushing his sister toward the stairs. She smiled and went up. Sean gave one last look, making sure she was gone before dialing the phone.

“Mara, great job. Yep….I know….just keep getting closer to Jinu…..yea…..My sister should meet someone better then him….I know what you mean. Hehehe….c ya then.” Sean hung up the phone. Lora….you’re in pain now….but forget Jinu and see the guys I set you up with, they’re all better then Jinu. Just move on little sister…..Sean thought.

----
Lora was dressed in black training pants, a silver tank top and her long hair was tied in a pony tail and she had on a baseball cap that was turned around so it stuck out to the side instead of the front. Her face was clean and free of makeup except for lip gloss and she had on black Adidas sneakers.

“Oppa! Hurry up!” she screamed up the steps. Her brother bounded down in sweats and a t-shirt. A beanie cap on his head and a towel slung over his shoulder. They grabbed their identical training bags and ran to her BMW which was parked out front.

“Are you sure you’re ready for the big leagues little one?” Sean asked with a grin.
“I’m WAYYYYYYYYYY ahead of you, you freak of a brother,” She said, Sean made a face and they grabbed the bags out of the trunk when they were in front of the studio.

“Yo Yo Yo, hey gurliez…watz new!” Lora said as she slapped high fives with Hyunni and Izzy.
“Ready girls?” Hyunni asked. They were all dressed like Lora, right to the baseball cap and they turned on the music.

After what seemed like hours of dancing Lora walked over to get her water bottle from the bag but when she opened it she found that all the contents were her brothers. The bags were switched! She ran frantically through the halls and found her brother.

“Oppa, the bags were-
“Lora?” a soft voice said behind her, a hand touched her shoulder and Lora almost melted at this. Jinu.
“Oppa, the bags were switched,” she swapped the bags and pushed Jinu out of her way.
“WAIT! LORA!”

He pulled her elbow and slammed her against the wall, the studio door had long closed and they were the only ones in the hallway.

“What the hell do you want Jinu-shi?” she said, cursing even though she had tried to stay formal.
“Jinu-shi? What ever happened to Jinu Oppa?” he asked with sad eyes.
“He slept with a whore,” she pushed away from him and started down the hall.
“Do you still love me?” he asked. She didn’t turn around. She was paralyzed by this question and he continued.
“I still love you. I think about you day and night, night and day. I dream about you….I remember every single thing about you. The way your left eye crinkles when you smile, the way you eat you Oreos, making a little whole in the cookie and licking the icing and then eating it whole. I remember how you used to make sure I had everything in order, I think about the way you used to talk to me, sarcastic yet loving. I remember……
“Stop.” she whispered. She remembered everything about him but she couldn’t say that. She couldn’t say that she wanted to feel his touch again, that she wanted to hear his voice again, she couldn’t give into her heart, her mind said firmly. “I….I don’t love you anymore,” she lied and walked away. He grabbed her again and she turned around finally and felt his lips on hers. She wanted to dissolve into his arms like she always had but just thinking about how another girl had had her lips and hands all over his body sickened her. She pulled away and ran through the dark halls, fighting back tears.

I guess you really don’t love me….. Jinu thought.

Why aren’t you running after me? Why aren’t you holding me back! Are you so dumb that you can’t see me crying Jinu!….I need you…… Lora thought painfully as she slammed the training room door. Her friends glanced at her teary face and she crumpled onto the ground in a crying heap.

“What’s wrong Lora?” Izzy asked worriedly.
“I…..I miss him……I need him….You guys don’t know how hard it is…..to hear his voice, feel his hand and lips….it’s too much to ignore,” Lora sobbed.
“Jinu?” Hyunni asked timidly. Lora nodded and they hugged her briefly.

No matter how hard she tried, how long she endured, her heart always ached for Jinu. But her mind had cut off their connection to the heart and mind and she had to fight the pain in her chest and go with her mind’s logical ways. Jinu…..I want you…….Lora thought sadly.
><><TO BE CONTINUED><><

Am I looking in at me? or looking out at you?
is it my reflection, or a window to my fantasy?
Is it my dreams and lies, or my love and peace?

Is it that i love you. or love love itself?

sarang hae yo...

H.O.T.
J.T.L.
Kangta
hee Jun

~CHOTI COME BACK TO US~

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-02-2002 01:07 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Mrs. H.O.T. Click here to Send Mrs. H.O.T. a Private Message Find more posts by Mrs. H.O.T. Add Mrs. H.O.T. to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
lovedontloveme

quote:
“I…..I miss him……I need him….You guys don’t know how hard it is…..to hear his voice, feel his hand and lips….it’s too much to ignore,” Lora sobbed.

argh, i can so identify with that.. missing someone ...
and how hard it is when EVERYWHERE is him. just everything reminds you of him too. argh haha
oh well
POST MORE!!
you have more chapters written right? more more more

and no i dont think this sucks! hehe
i wish i could understand those korean lyrics though :huh:

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-04-2002 12:09 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for lovedontloveme Click here to Send lovedontloveme a Private Message Visit lovedontloveme's homepage! Find more posts by lovedontloveme Add lovedontloveme to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote