Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Pictures > Personal Pictures > Moderator Pictures
Pages (9): « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
TyGer STyLe
no longer a couch jockey

quote:
Originally posted by junjinluber33

AHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! ... thats cat for yah... LOL

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-16-2002 07:08 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for TyGer STyLe Click here to Send TyGer STyLe a Private Message Find more posts by TyGer STyLe Add TyGer STyLe to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
junjinluber33

quote:
Originally posted by TyGer STyLe
AHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! ... thats cat for yah... LOL

eeeehehehe! eddie knows cat too well~ hahaha

click^ leave a msg in my chatter box!

team3 biotch! its da group blog

Old Post 11-18-2002 10:27 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for junjinluber33 Click here to Send junjinluber33 a Private Message Visit junjinluber33's homepage! Find more posts by junjinluber33 Add junjinluber33 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

quote:
Originally posted by LiLbLuEaZnBoY

nahh only victor is the good lookin guy

yea curse him n his looks! curse u lol

Old Post 11-28-2002 07:24 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for niggoreanboi Click here to Send niggoreanboi a Private Message Find more posts by niggoreanboi Add niggoreanboi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Crazydeb8ter
administrator

quote:
Originally posted by LiLbLuEaZnBoY

nahh only victor is the good lookin guy

don't listen to these people :huh:

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Old Post 12-06-2002 06:38 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Crazydeb8ter Click here to Send Crazydeb8ter a Private Message Find more posts by Crazydeb8ter Add Crazydeb8ter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
uNiece
GOING DEEPER

quote:
Originally posted by Crazydeb8ter
don't listen to these people :huh:

He remembered us when we were in trouble. His love continues forever. PSALM 136:23

Old Post 12-13-2002 01:02 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for uNiece Click here to Send uNiece a Private Message Find more posts by uNiece Add uNiece to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
junjinluber33

man... vic has all the girls! he's prolly got a whole bunch guys that are jealous of him too~ yep yep! thats my king! =]

click^ leave a msg in my chatter box!

team3 biotch! its da group blog

Old Post 12-19-2002 05:36 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for junjinluber33 Click here to Send junjinluber33 a Private Message Visit junjinluber33's homepage! Find more posts by junjinluber33 Add junjinluber33 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tea
Official Pothead

quote:
Originally posted by junjinluber33
man... vic has all the girls! he's prolly got a whole bunch guys that are jealous of him too~ yep yep! thats my king! =]

i think vic has a herd of guys going after him as well...everyone loves vic lol

Old Post 12-19-2002 05:58 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for tea Click here to Send tea a Private Message Find more posts by tea Add tea to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

whatever... you all know you're cute!

anyways, a thought came to my mind... we have mod pics and super mod pics...

where's the admin???

Old Post 12-19-2002 08:04 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ladi Jay Click here to Send Ladi Jay a Private Message Find more posts by Ladi Jay Add Ladi Jay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
indecisive
the Deranged one

quote:
Originally posted by Ladi Jay
whatever... you all know you're cute!

anyways, a thought came to my mind... we have mod pics and super mod pics...

where's the admin???

mr. boss man is faceless...don't you remember the jsl calendar? ehhe

Shift_

"cuz no matter how long U've known them or how well U think U know them..the friendship can be over in a second" ~Indecisive

"you don't realize how much of a luxury cup holders are until you don't have em" ~Indecisive

Old Post 12-22-2002 08:20 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for indecisive Click here to Send indecisive a Private Message Find more posts by indecisive Add indecisive to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tea
Official Pothead

i remember what he looks like lol

Old Post 12-22-2002 09:56 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for tea Click here to Send tea a Private Message Find more posts by tea Add tea to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
twinkie
twinkie

edit oops. sorry.

Old Post 02-08-2003 05:54 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for twinkie Click here to Send twinkie a Private Message Find more posts by twinkie Add twinkie to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
merdawg
: My Avatar is So CUTE :

sorry...the next one is wat i meant

"Love is like a friendship caught on fire. In the beginning a flame, very pretty, often hot and fierce, but still only light and flickering. As love grows older, our hearts mature and our love becomes as coals, deep-burning and unquenchable. " - Bruce Lee

Old Post 02-08-2003 06:06 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for merdawg Click here to Send merdawg a Private Message Find more posts by merdawg Add merdawg to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
merdawg
: My Avatar is So CUTE :

crap...its 1AM. LOL. excuse me

merdawg has attached this image:

"Love is like a friendship caught on fire. In the beginning a flame, very pretty, often hot and fierce, but still only light and flickering. As love grows older, our hearts mature and our love becomes as coals, deep-burning and unquenchable. " - Bruce Lee

Old Post 02-08-2003 06:07 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for merdawg Click here to Send merdawg a Private Message Find more posts by merdawg Add merdawg to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
WhiteLee
"Oh we totally have to."

dammit *snap* i don't have a scanner. Now i can't grace everyone with my lustrious beauty. Hahahahaha! Like that's true! Bah!

Everyone's lookin' good!
Victor... Hahahaha! Alex too (you're cute and ya know it)

"Before and After" Ayumi Hamasaki

Old Post 02-23-2003 06:05 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for WhiteLee Click here to Send WhiteLee a Private Message Visit WhiteLee's homepage! Find more posts by WhiteLee Add WhiteLee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

quote:
Alex too (you're cute and ya know it) [/B]

i will not accept it unless you say your beautiful :) because everyone is beautiful

Old Post 02-23-2003 06:17 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for niggoreanboi Click here to Send niggoreanboi a Private Message Find more posts by niggoreanboi Add niggoreanboi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Crazydeb8ter
administrator

quote:
Originally posted by WhiteLee
dammit *snap* i don't have a scanner. Now i can't grace everyone with my lustrious beauty. Hahahahaha! Like that's true! Bah!

Everyone's lookin' good!
Victor... Hahahaha! Alex too (you're cute and ya know it)

ay nevermind that, we're humbled, you look like Zhang Ziyi

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Old Post 02-23-2003 11:02 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Crazydeb8ter Click here to Send Crazydeb8ter a Private Message Find more posts by Crazydeb8ter Add Crazydeb8ter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ShadowolfXVII
inhellbecauseideserve2b

My file size for the pic is too big, so i could im one to you.... my sn is ragin mog

Why do kamikazee pilotes wear helmets? I think that parents get coal for Christmas to burn their children. Tragedy is when you cut your finger... comedy is when you fall off a sewer pipe and die, (by Mel Brooks) I think that giant lobsters with six pack abs with a tiger heads and in car commercials will take over the world. When i was littlle, i saw a lobster being cooked alive.... Things Dante from DMC would never say: BLAM BLAM CLICK CLICK oops, out of ammo.... I like country ... I wonder if astronauts get blinded on the moon because peole shine their laser pens there...

Old Post 03-03-2003 01:53 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for ShadowolfXVII Click here to Send ShadowolfXVII a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowolfXVII Add ShadowolfXVII to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Chinesegrl

quote:
Originally posted by ShadowolfXVII
My file size for the pic is too big, so i could im one to you.... my sn is ragin mog

your not a moderator.. well neither am i..

Old Post 03-03-2003 01:55 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Chinesegrl Click here to Send Chinesegrl a Private Message Visit Chinesegrl's homepage! Find more posts by Chinesegrl Add Chinesegrl to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
FoodRaider

whos victor? i wanna see a pic of him haa :D

Old Post 04-18-2003 03:43 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for FoodRaider Click here to Send FoodRaider a Private Message Find more posts by FoodRaider Add FoodRaider to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

quote:
Originally posted by FoodRaider
whos victor? i wanna see a pic of him haa :D

victor is the sexy one jsl pimp

Old Post 04-18-2003 04:28 PM