Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > General > Random Thoughts > LMFAO, I've been demodded.
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
tm11
down by law

having a psychology project doesn't justify blatant racism or attacking someone online with malicious comments, it's a rather pathetic excuse. The results of your "experiment" could have easily been reproduced by asking someone how they would have reacted had such-and-such been said to them. I'm positive though, that you did it out of boredom and your incessant need to fuck with people.

For a psychology study i'm doing for my psych. class, I'm studying psychosexual development, and needed to find out examples of people who were fixated on certain phases. Thanks so much, as I have now found someone who is a phallic character, fixated at the phallic stage of psychosexual development, who is reckless, self-assured, and narcissistic.

On a sidenote, how are you getting a rise out of psychosnowman? He's only replying because he's bored. Just like you are replying to everyone's "stupidity." In this context, are they not getting a rise out of you?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-11-2002 07:21 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for tm11 Click here to Send tm11 a Private Message Find more posts by tm11 Add tm11 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

quote:
Originally posted by ryosuke
you let the example of one ruin your view of the rest? LMFAO, you are a fool.

no...i didn't hahahaahah,

and, you let the last sentence in my post, be the only thing you chose to respond to? why? because you don't want to admit that no one got pissed like you think they did? hahahaha

keep the bull shit coming ryosuke. At least in your mind, you're the one in control and winning hahahaha.

"Those womyn that seek equality with men, lack determination."

"I beseech you, in the bowels of Christ, think it possible you may be wrong."
-Cromwell

Old Post 11-11-2002 07:21 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for PsychoSnowman Click here to Send PsychoSnowman a Private Message Find more posts by PsychoSnowman Add PsychoSnowman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ryosuke

a rise? well it would depend on your definition of it. If you mean a rise as in anger...then no. But a rise as in humor... very much so.

Old Post 11-11-2002 07:22 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for ryosuke Click here to Send ryosuke a Private Message Find more posts by ryosuke Add ryosuke to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

quote:
Originally posted by tm11
On a sidenote, how are you getting a rise out of psychosnowman? He's only replying because he's bored. Just like you are replying to everyone's "stupidity." In this context, are they not getting a rise out of you?

yeah, he seems to conveniently avoid his contradiction, and this crucial point that his position hinges on entirely. It's pretty funny, the amount of false self-conviction he has.

-Cromwell

Old Post 11-11-2002 07:22 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for PsychoSnowman Click here to Send PsychoSnowman a Private Message Find more posts by PsychoSnowman Add PsychoSnowman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tm11
down by law

ahh my post was so untimely, this discussion is all occuring so fast. Anyways most of the marines I've met so far have all been ignorant assholes, you definitely aren't helping my perception of them so far.
I thank you for uh, defending our country and all, though, as today is veteran's day. So budday, it's your special day, I guess, so have fun spending it arguing with little kids.

Old Post 11-11-2002 07:24 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for tm11 Click here to Send tm11 a Private Message Find more posts by tm11 Add tm11 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
marvinOPPA
i like u this much

ill go make sum popcorn...sit back and watch the show...=D

Old Post 11-11-2002 07:24 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for marvinOPPA Click here to Send marvinOPPA a Private Message Find more posts by marvinOPPA Add marvinOPPA to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

quote:
a rise? well it would depend on your definition of it. If you mean a rise as in anger...then no. But a rise as in humor... very much so.

please son, tell us what you mean by you are enjoying this by getting a "rise out of us." Please explain.

Ok...you got a rise in humor out of me? what does that even mean hahahah, you made me laugh or something? Or did you mean to say i made you laugh? Maybe that's it, hahah you are kind of bad at articulating your side of things.

-Cromwell

Old Post 11-11-2002 07:25 AM
TyGer STyLe
no longer a couch jockey

quote:
hahaha... your one sick twisted individual... y don't you dig yourself a hole and jump in, because it seems to me your one in already... you got deeper issues to get humor from racially attackin someone... huh... and i wonder y the marines are always the first ones in...

Old Post 11-11-2002 07:26 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for TyGer STyLe Click here to Send TyGer STyLe a Private Message Find more posts by TyGer STyLe Add TyGer STyLe to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

hahah, aww our friend ryosuke has left! oh well, he may come back later.

The immature marine goes and cries to his mommy now, let's give him time. He doesn't know what to say.

-Cromwell

Old Post 11-11-2002 07:28 AM
TyGer STyLe
no longer a couch jockey

me thinks he finally realized we're not just young 'ns, we sure as hell seem more emotionaly mature then he is...

Old Post 11-11-2002 07:29 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for TyGer STyLe Click here to Send TyGer STyLe a Private Message Find more posts by TyGer STyLe Add TyGer STyLe to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tm11
down by law

quote:
Originally posted by PsychoSnowman
hahah, aww our friend ryosuke has left! oh well, he may come back later.

The immature marine goes and cries to his mommy now, let's give him time. He doesn't know what to say.

I think his wife actually, I seem to remember him mentioning her in one of the car forum threads. Maybe it was prototype though, I always confuse the two....

I had to research military families this summer, life must be hard for ryosuke though, so let's all pity him, external to the fact that he's shown us the depts of human pathetic-ness.

Last edited by tm11 on 11-11-2002 at 07:35 AM

Old Post 11-11-2002 07:29 AM
TyGer STyLe
no longer a couch jockey

quote:
I had to research military families this summer, life must be hard for ryosuke though, so let's all pity him.
i do pity him...

Last edited by TyGer STyLe on 11-11-2002 at 07:41 AM

Old Post 11-11-2002 07:35 AM
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

quote:

I thank you for uh, defending our country and all, though, as today is veteran's day. So budday, it's your special day, I guess, so have fun spending it arguing with little kids.

"Who said I was still in the Marines? LOL, we have a saying in the brotherhood... once a Marine always a Marine" -Ryosuke

He's probably thinking that right now hahahaha ignoring everything else in all the posts and then concentrating on some feeble thing he thinks he won.

-Cromwell

Old Post 11-11-2002 07:40 AM
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

gone for a couple days and we're member bashing again... kewl kewl... anyways, let's lock this thread...

I'm surprised the super mods haven't locked it yet... not to mention, one of the super mods getting his popcorn, sitting back, and enjoying this show...

don't mean to come off as a bitch but can we get along children?

Old Post 11-11-2002 04:47 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ladi Jay Click here to Send Ladi Jay a Private Message Find more posts by Ladi Jay Add Ladi Jay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
krnxkid
ChOibOii

hehe... too bad

Old Post 11-11-2002 04:48 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for krnxkid Click here to Send krnxkid a Private Message Visit krnxkid's homepage! Find more posts by krnxkid Add krnxkid to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ajy

ryosuke

your just a fucking sad ass bitch. i never even noticed your a mod till you go backstage start a motherfucking commotion. you must of had no friends when you were going up cuz fuck, it shows on your lame ass comments and sad fucking remarks. either that or one of your parents sexually abused a few times when you were growing up and its statyed with you ever since. Here are a few suggestions of mine. First is if you want to stay here, is shut the fuck up, leave everyone alone. The next is fucking kill yourself. Take a nice warm bath and slit your wrists and just wait for god to send your ass to hell. The last one is you need get a fucking life.

Old Post 11-11-2002 04:57 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for ajy Click here to Send ajy a Private Message Find more posts by ajy Add ajy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TyGer STyLe
no longer a couch jockey

quote:
Originally posted by Ladi Jay
gone for a couple days and we're member bashing again... kewl kewl... anyways, let's lock this thread...
hmm... maybe you'll understand if you read some of his prior posts... he did some very unnecissary things...

Old Post 11-11-2002 09:37 PM
aznkid1008
God is my judge

all i can do is laugh
snowman kudos on a job well done
but im laughin about how sad people can get
as he made himself look like "a sad pathetic BORED individual"
the guy obviously thought we was all that, saying he was in the marines. well it makes me feel worse since he calls himself a marine, a soldier that fights for our freedom in america, and yet he seems more like a common person that gets a pleasure for being an ass. well i for one giv pity for him. i dont think wat he said about himself or anyone was anywhere near the truth. just another childish prank tryin 2 bring everyone's feelings down.
just think this, if he is like the way he acted on this forum he cant hav many friends or had a happy childhood.
yea to many he was/is an ass but really wat do u kno about this guy/kid/loser/ass/etc. if i were any of u i wouldnt take anythin personal said by some sad pathetic excuse of a loser seriously.

Remember the heros
Remember the lives
Remember the day
God bless

Old Post 11-12-2002 12:41 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for aznkid1008 Click here to Send aznkid1008 a Private Message Find more posts by aznkid1008 Add aznkid1008 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Street RSX

all of a sudden.. now everyone else joins this battle against ryosuke.. and tha tym wen i wuz tha onlie one bitching at him.. all yoo people were saying good luck. aiite wuhtever. this ryosuke guy, jus wants to do this cuz he thinkz its funniee.. he wants to do this and probabliee dun even care about wuht we write bak to him, he'll jus come bak repeating tha same thing over and over..

Old Post 11-12-2002 01:14 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Street RSX Click here to Send Street RSX a Private Message Find more posts by Street RSX Add Street RSX to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
aznkid1008
God is my judge

quote:
Originally posted by Street RSX
all of a sudden.. now everyone else joins this battle against ryosuke.. and tha tym wen i wuz tha onlie one bitching at him.. all yoo people were saying good luck. aiite wuhtever. this ryosuke guy, jus wants to do this cuz he thinkz its funniee.. he wants to do this and probabliee dun even care about wuht we write bak to him, he'll jus come bak repeating tha same thing over and over..

he's gone? i just noticed this thread 2day srry =(

Remember the heros
Remember the lives
Remember the day
God bless

Old Post 11-12-2002 01:46 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for aznkid1008 Click here to Send aznkid1008 a Private Message Find more posts by aznkid1008 Add aznkid1008 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote