Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Interests > Food > Favorite Food
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Hyesungu
Mike p(X.X)q

Favorite Food

Whats your favorite korean food? Mine is Jjang Myun and Kim Bap.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-02-2002 02:31 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Hyesungu Click here to Send Hyesungu a Private Message Find more posts by Hyesungu Add Hyesungu to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
krnxswat
what a joke!

kim chi

Old Post 04-02-2002 02:33 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for krnxswat Click here to Send krnxswat a Private Message Visit krnxswat's homepage! Find more posts by krnxswat Add krnxswat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hyunnie03
kang ta's yujah

kim chi, bulgogi, dukk bukee, kim bap
basically everything

Old Post 04-03-2002 11:12 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for hyunnie03 Click here to Send hyunnie03 a Private Message Visit hyunnie03's homepage! Find more posts by hyunnie03 Add hyunnie03 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
uNiece
GOING DEEPER

goohn man doo

Old Post 04-03-2002 01:24 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for uNiece Click here to Send uNiece a Private Message Find more posts by uNiece Add uNiece to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
geegee924

mine is dukk buk ee...... yum :satisfy:

Old Post 04-04-2002 03:40 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for geegee924 Click here to Send geegee924 a Private Message Find more posts by geegee924 Add geegee924 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
seung ju

dokboki, jajang myun, kimchi, dwen jang jigae, kim bap, galbi, bulgogi... and lots more ^^

Old Post 04-04-2002 06:12 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for seung ju Click here to Send seung ju a Private Message Find more posts by seung ju Add seung ju to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
makkapah007

Talking chung guk jang

i learned how to make chung guk jang and so its one of my favorites... :rolleyes

Old Post 04-05-2002 02:00 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for makkapah007 Click here to Send makkapah007 a Private Message Find more posts by makkapah007 Add makkapah007 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
seohee

Location: Everett, Washington... but I'm going to move to Kirkland soon T.T

i like EVERYTHING, except a few nasty things like bbun dae gee and stuff

Old Post 04-11-2002 10:17 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for seohee Click here to Send seohee a Private Message Find more posts by seohee Add seohee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tm11
down by law

rice

Old Post 04-11-2002 02:24 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for tm11 Click here to Send tm11 a Private Message Find more posts by tm11 Add tm11 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

Korean Samosas (i made this up, but it's something in indo-paki area that could be transposed to work with krn ingredients.)

Old Post 04-11-2002 04:16 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for PsychoSnowman Click here to Send PsychoSnowman a Private Message Find more posts by PsychoSnowman Add PsychoSnowman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
lovedontloveme

i dont think i've ever had any korean foods O.O!
I'VE HAD KOREAN CHIPS THO hahahha yummy ^^
i like prawn cracker thingies.. spicy ones hmmmmmmm

Old Post 04-15-2002 05:30 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for lovedontloveme Click here to Send lovedontloveme a Private Message Visit lovedontloveme's homepage! Find more posts by lovedontloveme Add lovedontloveme to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MellowYellow

is jjang myun that brown stuff? isn't it called jjah jjang myun? and isn't is chinese? haha....just saying........

well i like a lot of korean foods....so....

bi bim bap
kim chi
kim bap
soon deh (soundz gross but is better than it sounds...tastes good with....)
dduk bok gih (the onez on korean streets... poh jang mah cha... OMG soooo good.....esp the ones near the schools...keke)
bulgohgeeh
and..... mandoo (krn version of potstickers)

i like ALL of those.... but soon deh and bi bim bap i like the best...

BTW... soon deh is.... the outercovering of pig intestines stuff with noodles...... and then cut up and you dip them in a mixed salt and goh choo gah roo thing.... basically..... it's the korean version of sausages?? like a veggie sausage?

Old Post 04-16-2002 08:35 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for MellowYellow Click here to Send MellowYellow a Private Message Find more posts by MellowYellow Add MellowYellow to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Babu2002

Thumbs up

Sashimi and S.a.i.k.o. tempura and sushi.

Old Post 04-26-2002 03:05 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Babu2002 Click here to Send Babu2002 a Private Message Find more posts by Babu2002 Add Babu2002 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
NaRa JjAnG
i wanna be tetris champ

i luv japanese esp. unagi that is so good......but if u eat too much it gets too neukki hae

Old Post 04-26-2002 04:27 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for NaRa JjAnG Click here to Send NaRa JjAnG a Private Message Find more posts by NaRa JjAnG Add NaRa JjAnG to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
lovedontloveme

quote:
Originally posted by MellowYellow

BTW... soon deh is.... the outercovering of pig intestines stuff with noodles...... and then cut up and you dip them in a mixed salt and goh choo gah roo thing.... basically..... it's the korean version of sausages?? like a veggie sausage?

dude that sounds gross susan!! LOL

Old Post 04-27-2002 02:10 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for lovedontloveme Click here to Send lovedontloveme a Private Message Visit lovedontloveme's homepage! Find more posts by lovedontloveme Add lovedontloveme to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
krnxswat
what a joke!

krnxswat has attached this image:

Old Post 04-27-2002 06:14 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for krnxswat Click here to Send krnxswat a Private Message Visit krnxswat's homepage! Find more posts by krnxswat Add krnxswat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Chil

korean samosas? that's an interesting idea

I think best korean food is bul go gi

everything else i tried is kinda blah :omg:

Old Post 04-28-2002 12:23 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Chil Click here to Send Chil a Private Message Find more posts by Chil Add Chil to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MellowYellow

quote:
Originally posted by Chil
korean samosas? that's an interesting idea

I think best korean food is bul go gi

everything else i tried is kinda blah :omg:

blah? korean food is not bland like blah.. haha hella garlic.. main ingrediant in a lot of foods ya know...haha

yea bul goh gi is HECKA good...

and Vi..... you've eaten a sausage right?!?!? that's what it's like.... soodeh is a korean sausage....haha ..... so if you've ever eaten a hot dog.... now you know.... and make sure you get all beef hot dogs cuz otherwise.....ears....tails....

Old Post 04-28-2002 12:30 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for MellowYellow Click here to Send MellowYellow a Private Message Find more posts by MellowYellow Add MellowYellow to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Yii

I don't know yet. At the time I only know these instant noodles from Asia supermarket...
Tomorrow I'll go with my sister eating Korean for the first time!!

Old Post 04-29-2002 12:53 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Yii Click here to Send Yii a Private Message Find more posts by Yii Add Yii to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
annabanana
Food Moderator

tempura and fondue are my favorites.

Old Post 06-28-2002 12:03 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for annabanana Click here to Send annabanana a Private Message Find more posts by annabanana Add annabanana to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote