Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Pictures > Personal Pictures > The art of cheating
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
KooJay
Call me Jay

quote:
Originally posted by KeN VeRsUs RyU
you guys are all newbs.

get a lightbulb. cut out the formulas or vocab words or whatever on a sheet. let the light shine through the cut out sheet in a dark room . stare at it for five hours before the test. when you get to class you can close your eyes and the words or formulas should still be seen through your closed eyes. either that or you must be retarded cuz you looked at them for five hours and you shoulda memorized them by then.

or
learn brail. start pokin shit on the inside of your belt, pants or whatever hard surface. when its time to take the test.. its all there on your belt baby.

or.
start wearing ear pieces and pretend you are hard of hearing. change the frequency to your buddies walkie talkie and instant cheating.

now thats high tech baby.

I write on my smoked glasses, no one really pays attenton to it.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-26-2002 10:10 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for KooJay Click here to Send KooJay a Private Message Find more posts by KooJay Add KooJay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hip hOp Yu Ja

mayun writing in font size 6 ish 2 messy N hard fuh meeh... i juss type it out N print it in a lil square in size 5 font... legible N it wOrks! ^^ or i write down formulas fuh math tests on da back of mai calculator w/ a pencil~!

"Me I'm into being like #1 Korean, I represent the Seoul and every yellow human being" ... DT...

Old Post 11-27-2002 01:10 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for hip hOp Yu Ja Click here to Send hip hOp Yu Ja a Private Message Find more posts by hip hOp Yu Ja Add hip hOp Yu Ja to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
untouchable
cuz im ur #1

i STUDY! ooomhahaha losers

Old Post 11-27-2002 02:17 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for untouchable Click here to Send untouchable a Private Message Visit untouchable's homepage! Find more posts by untouchable Add untouchable to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yur_swt_angel
:)

i useta use the calculator.. yu kno dem.. ti-80+ dey ahve the lil program .. yu go in der make a prog put in wutever yu need.. and wenever yu have the test.. take out yur calc.. goto programs edit and click the prog that has the answers.. and wen a teacher comes bay.. hit exit.. hahaha XP .. buh nowahz.. im too lazi to type in the answers sho i usually jus write on the desk.. wif pencil.. den erase it.. hahaha never been caught yet xP

Old Post 11-27-2002 03:14 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for yur_swt_angel Click here to Send yur_swt_angel a Private Message Find more posts by yur_swt_angel Add yur_swt_angel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Max Spider X
RX-178 Gundam MkII Titans

Yeah I use Ti-83...but its gonna take me 5 hours to input all this data. And who would use a calculator on a programming exam?

Hehe, I have the formulas for my calculus 3 class and physics in my calc. Last semester I was taking a chemistry midterm, the teaher came to my desk and headed straight into the prog, and said "Cheating in math, shame on you. Cheating in physics, shame on you." I was like, yeah, and what can you do about it.

"Did you know that my virginity is reserved for Eugene only?"

Old Post 11-27-2002 03:54 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Max Spider X Click here to Send Max Spider X a Private Message Visit Max Spider X's homepage! Find more posts by Max Spider X Add Max Spider X to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hip hOp Yu Ja

quote:
Originally posted by Max Spider X
Yeah I use Ti-83...but its gonna take me 5 hours to input all this data. And who would use a calculator on a programming exam?

Hehe, I have the formulas for my calculus 3 class and physics in my calc. Last semester I was taking a chemistry midterm, the teaher came to my desk and headed straight into the prog, and said "Cheating in math, shame on you. Cheating in physics, shame on you." I was like, yeah, and what can you do about it.

ahahaha!

"Me I'm into being like #1 Korean, I represent the Seoul and every yellow human being" ... DT...

Old Post 11-27-2002 04:19 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for hip hOp Yu Ja Click here to Send hip hOp Yu Ja a Private Message Find more posts by hip hOp Yu Ja Add hip hOp Yu Ja to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
meKjOoaNjeLL

nice hand but where ia ur face?

Old Post 11-28-2002 07:27 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for meKjOoaNjeLL Click here to Send meKjOoaNjeLL a Private Message Find more posts by meKjOoaNjeLL Add meKjOoaNjeLL to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rome0Ls4ever

i'll keep that in mind

Old Post 11-28-2002 04:48 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Rome0Ls4ever Click here to Send Rome0Ls4ever a Private Message Visit Rome0Ls4ever's homepage! Find more posts by Rome0Ls4ever Add Rome0Ls4ever to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sarang<3
appLe chEeks (o^^o)

haha tsk tsk cheatin~ i used did that lyk 3 timez last year in jap class.. buh i dun do dat nemore!
the best way is to study fOoz! xD

you search much deeper within
through the way things appear
you`re looking into my heart
(God- where are you..?)

Old Post 11-29-2002 09:10 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for sarang<3 Click here to Send sarang<3 a Private Message Find more posts by sarang<3 Add sarang<3 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MasWusHot

i write on a small piece of paper tape it to the back of my purse and put the purse on my lap works great 4 me

Old Post 11-30-2002 11:39 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for MasWusHot Visit MasWusHot's homepage! Find more posts by MasWusHot Add MasWusHot to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
indecisive
the Deranged one

wut I do is I study..and by study I mean sit on the comp chatting wif you jsl people...and I pass...and by pass I mean get 86% on my first test, get cocky and get 64% on my next one and am screwed for the rest of the semester..lol

Shift_

"cuz no matter how long U've known them or how well U think U know them..the friendship can be over in a second" ~Indecisive

"you don't realize how much of a luxury cup holders are until you don't have em" ~Indecisive

Old Post 12-06-2002 09:04 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for indecisive Click here to Send indecisive a Private Message Find more posts by indecisive Add indecisive to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote