Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Pictures > Personal Pictures > Bay Area JSL Meet
Pages (6): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
KrNjJaNgGoO777

ooo soo. look VERY cute argh iris noona shoulda been in the picture

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-12-2003 12:44 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for KrNjJaNgGoO777 Click here to Send KrNjJaNgGoO777 a Private Message Find more posts by KrNjJaNgGoO777 Add KrNjJaNgGoO777 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

quote:
Originally posted by KrNjJaNgGoO777

yes she should have been

Old Post 01-12-2003 01:36 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for niggoreanboi Click here to Send niggoreanboi a Private Message Find more posts by niggoreanboi Add niggoreanboi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hip hOp Yu Ja

quote:
argh iris noona shoulda been in the picture

fuh realz tho! thats wut im sayin!

quote:
the ONLY elementry school i didnt attend.. i couldve known you hahah

dang small world! 2 bad u didnt!

"Me I'm into being like #1 Korean, I represent the Seoul and every yellow human being" ... DT...

Old Post 01-12-2003 07:51 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for hip hOp Yu Ja Click here to Send hip hOp Yu Ja a Private Message Find more posts by hip hOp Yu Ja Add hip hOp Yu Ja to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

lita you're really desperate to have the meeting come to you huh. i guess i dont blame you. you dont drive. d=D i made a funny. laugh.

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Old Post 01-12-2003 08:44 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for KeN VeRsUs RyU Click here to Send KeN VeRsUs RyU a Private Message Find more posts by KeN VeRsUs RyU Add KeN VeRsUs RyU to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mash1mar0
whatever you say bitch

quote:
Originally posted by niggoreanboi
yes she should have been

quote:

Thank God I Didn't
i hate takin' pictures. esp. with people.....
other beautiful people makes me look lika crap...

with onE magic pill i EscapE from painful rEality and Enter the wholE nEw diffErEnt world....

I'm not addictEd... I can stop anytimE i want to...

Old Post 01-12-2003 09:24 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Mash1mar0 Click here to Send Mash1mar0 a Private Message Find more posts by Mash1mar0 Add Mash1mar0 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

quote:
Originally posted by Mash1mar0
Thank God I Didn't
i hate takin' pictures. esp. with people.....
other beautiful people makes me look lika crap...

what you mean thank god u didn't lol
you know you wanted to take pic with us
you jusst a shy girl jk but yea i should of forced out lol or tooken a quick shot when you go into your car or something muahahahahaha!

Old Post 01-12-2003 05:28 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for niggoreanboi Click here to Send niggoreanboi a Private Message Find more posts by niggoreanboi Add niggoreanboi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hip hOp Yu Ja

quote:
but yea i should of forced out lol or tooken a quick shot when you go into your car or something muahahahahaha!

u shuld have Alex! i woulda given u props! =)

"Me I'm into being like #1 Korean, I represent the Seoul and every yellow human being" ... DT...

Old Post 01-13-2003 03:18 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for hip hOp Yu Ja Click here to Send hip hOp Yu Ja a Private Message Find more posts by hip hOp Yu Ja Add hip hOp Yu Ja to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
noriko378

awww...those pics are so cute...^^ Looks likes u guys had fun..

Old Post 01-13-2003 03:27 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for noriko378 Click here to Send noriko378 a Private Message Find more posts by noriko378 Add noriko378 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mash1mar0
whatever you say bitch

quote:
what you mean thank god u didn't lol
you know you wanted to take pic with us
you jusst a shy girl jk but yea i should of forced out lol or tooken a quick shot when you go into your car or something muahahahahaha!

ha ha ha ha! it's a good thing that you didn't otherwise i would've jump on you and destory the film!
::note to myself:: get my car windows tinted

with onE magic pill i EscapE from painful rEality and Enter the wholE nEw diffErEnt world....

Last edited by Mash1mar0 on 01-13-2003 at 03:52 AM

Old Post 01-13-2003 03:49 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Mash1mar0 Click here to Send Mash1mar0 a Private Message Find more posts by Mash1mar0 Add Mash1mar0 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KrNjJaNgGoO777

don't be so hard on urself iris noona. get car windows tinted? puahah ur so funny. soo, delete those pictures i gave u...-_-

Old Post 01-13-2003 05:03 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for KrNjJaNgGoO777 Click here to Send KrNjJaNgGoO777 a Private Message Find more posts by KrNjJaNgGoO777 Add KrNjJaNgGoO777 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mash1mar0
whatever you say bitch

speakin' of which..... joe you should post your HOMECOMING PICTURE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Post 01-13-2003 07:53 AM
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

quote:
ha ha ha ha! it's a good thing that you didn't otherwise i would've jump on you and destory the film!
::note to myself:: get my car windows tinted

noo way hosay! i would of took the pic told susan to meet me at the gas station and jet out

Old Post 01-13-2003 11:44 PM
KrNjJaNgGoO777

quote:
speakin' of which..... joe you should post your HOMECOMING PICTURE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ummm

wut HC pics???? dont lie iris

Old Post 01-14-2003 12:25 AM
Alchemist
3 Coulombs

quote:
Originally posted by KpSwEeTiE143
YAY finally ahaha ice skating is fun
did you guys have fun ?? hope so man i wanna go ~!

Yeah it's better than swimming, when you skate you could possibly get sweaty. When you swim you're mixed in with other people's sweat.

You can deal with it if it's your own sweat, but other people's sweat...that's gross.

Old Post 01-14-2003 12:56 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Alchemist Click here to Send Alchemist a Private Message Visit Alchemist's homepage! Find more posts by Alchemist Add Alchemist to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

quote:
Originally posted by Alchemist
Yeah it's better than swimming, when you skate you could possibly get sweaty. When you swim you're mixed in with other people's sweat.

You can deal with it if it's your own sweat, but other people's sweat...that's gross.

but it was too cold to sweat

Old Post 01-14-2003 01:01 AM
Mash1mar0
whatever you say bitch

quote:
noo way hosay! i would of took the pic told susan to meet me at the gas station and jet out

oooooh then I coud catch both of you with my super 92 sentra! if you drive over 80 with that bucket... the whole car shakes....-_-;;
imma always get wut I want.... and in order to get wut I i want i do wutever it takes... argh....

quote:
ummm wut HC pics???? dont lie iris

hmmmm you don't seem to remember... should I post it to reminds you which one it is??

Last edited by Mash1mar0 on 01-14-2003 at 04:11 AM

Old Post 01-14-2003 04:08 AM
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

quote:
oooooh then I coud catch both of you with my super 92 sentra! if you drive over 80 with that bucket... the whole car shakes....-_-;;
imma always get wut I want.... and in order to get wut I i want i do wutever it takes... argh....

how sexy but yea you won't catch me muahahaha i'm so confident i bet dubb on that!

Old Post 01-15-2003 12:36 AM
KrNjJaNgGoO777

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Mash1mar0

hmmmm you don't seem to remember... should I post it to reminds you which one it is??

ummm no?

Old Post 01-15-2003 02:08 AM
MellowYellow

drive over 80 with what bucket.... my car= bucket??

my car can drive over 80... just ask alex.

Old Post 01-15-2003 10:44 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for MellowYellow Click here to Send MellowYellow a Private Message Find more posts by MellowYellow Add MellowYellow to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

quote:
Originally posted by MellowYellow
drive over 80 with what bucket.... my car= bucket??

my car can drive over 80... just ask alex.

oooh boy! sussan was smashin on the freeway lol 100 or 105 or something... it was soooo exciting ^_^

Old Post 01-15-2003 03:34 PM