Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Interests > Cars > THis is for all you korean car haters : Total Quality Awards.
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

actually in some rally circuits in america there are two classes.. the rally cars that are "beefed" up.. and the stock with a bunch of stickers.. the only thing thats not stock on those particular cars are the suspension..

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-24-2002 06:57 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for KeN VeRsUs RyU Click here to Send KeN VeRsUs RyU a Private Message Find more posts by KeN VeRsUs RyU Add KeN VeRsUs RyU to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
HyundaiWRC

ACtually, the Hyundai Accent rally is has the same engine the Elantra and the older tiburon (2.0 litre) its just heavly modified. They bought the car from a dealer and then change the suspension .. and a different body kit and so
me 18 inch wheels.

Prototype

Man, I don'twant to make fun of your opinion.. how is there a such thing as a "Crappy Class" I mean.... its just like saying that the Honda ACcord is in the Midsize class,, but theres also a Chevrolet Impala and you don't like that car then you say "Oh Yeah, that class is crap too"

opinions on a class of cars and cars itself are very different with each other.

Last edited by HyundaiWRC on 09-24-2002 at 08:25 PM

Old Post 09-24-2002 08:20 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for HyundaiWRC Click here to Send HyundaiWRC a Private Message Find more posts by HyundaiWRC Add HyundaiWRC to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Street RSX

sonata's that small.. it belongs in compact class cars.. i thought it wuz bigger than jetta.. shouldnt it be with like camrys and accords and altimas.. even tho sonatas worse than those cars.. isnt it that size.. and tha XG's are wit like maximas, avalons... and instead isnt tha elantra in that class.. goin along wit tha jetta and civics and corollas and sentras..

Old Post 09-26-2002 08:19 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Street RSX Click here to Send Street RSX a Private Message Find more posts by Street RSX Add Street RSX to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

ACTUALLY i was talking about the production class.

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Old Post 09-26-2002 08:55 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for KeN VeRsUs RyU Click here to Send KeN VeRsUs RyU a Private Message Find more posts by KeN VeRsUs RyU Add KeN VeRsUs RyU to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Prototype

quote:
Originally posted by HyundaiWRC

Prototype

Man, I don'twant to make fun of your opinion.. how is there a such thing as a "Crappy Class" I mean.... its just like saying that the Honda ACcord is in the Midsize class,, but theres also a Chevrolet Impala and you don't like that car then you say "Oh Yeah, that class is crap too"

opinions on a class of cars and cars itself are very different with each other.

my opinion was that, while hyundai's might do well compared to cars in the same class.. After looking at the list of cars, its not something to be incredibly proud of. Calling them crap was an overexaggeration of my opinion.

There is nothing wrong with cars that are built to serve a purpose, but you'll find that when compared to cars built for performance, they are far out of their league.

Old Post 09-27-2002 06:37 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Prototype Click here to Send Prototype a Private Message Visit Prototype's homepage! Find more posts by Prototype Add Prototype to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote