Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > General > Random Thoughts > Unofficial Girls Of Jsl Calendar!!!
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
merdawg
: My Avatar is So CUTE :

thats awesome

"Love is like a friendship caught on fire. In the beginning a flame, very pretty, often hot and fierce, but still only light and flickering. As love grows older, our hearts mature and our love becomes as coals, deep-burning and unquenchable. " - Bruce Lee

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-26-2002 09:07 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for merdawg Click here to Send merdawg a Private Message Find more posts by merdawg Add merdawg to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ajy

you inferring jusuns a girl?

Old Post 11-26-2002 09:09 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for ajy Click here to Send ajy a Private Message Find more posts by ajy Add ajy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KooJay
Call me Jay

they should be wearing cheerleader uniforms

Old Post 11-26-2002 09:45 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for KooJay Click here to Send KooJay a Private Message Find more posts by KooJay Add KooJay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JuJu
shaKe :: sHake

quote:
Originally posted by KooJay
they should be wearing cheerleader uniforms

y?

Old Post 11-26-2002 09:57 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for JuJu Click here to Send JuJu a Private Message Find more posts by JuJu Add JuJu to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
UnisMuiMui
Fashion Police/Mod

cute.. but too bad julie's gone :sad:

Old Post 11-26-2002 10:30 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for UnisMuiMui Click here to Send UnisMuiMui a Private Message Visit UnisMuiMui's homepage! Find more posts by UnisMuiMui Add UnisMuiMui to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
micron
all i need is a miracle

haha. good job! this is nice. i like it a lot except for the december part where i come out not only as a girl but also an egghead.

Old Post 11-26-2002 10:35 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for micron Click here to Send micron a Private Message Find more posts by micron Add micron to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
merdawg
: My Avatar is So CUTE :

quote:
Originally posted by jusunlee
haha. good job! this is nice. i like it a lot except for the december part where i come out not only as a girl but also an egghead.

jusun...you should post ur pic

"Love is like a friendship caught on fire. In the beginning a flame, very pretty, often hot and fierce, but still only light and flickering. As love grows older, our hearts mature and our love becomes as coals, deep-burning and unquenchable. " - Bruce Lee

Old Post 11-26-2002 10:39 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for merdawg Click here to Send merdawg a Private Message Find more posts by merdawg Add merdawg to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KooJay
Call me Jay

quote:
Originally posted by cHiNkLilgiRL

y?

cause I think cheerleaders on my calender suits better.

Old Post 11-26-2002 10:40 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for KooJay Click here to Send KooJay a Private Message Find more posts by KooJay Add KooJay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Teddyz_Gurl
FUNK IT UP

you have no life timmy!! how come i'm not on there??

Old Post 11-26-2002 11:31 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Teddyz_Gurl Click here to Send Teddyz_Gurl a Private Message Find more posts by Teddyz_Gurl Add Teddyz_Gurl to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
indecisive
the Deranged one

ahhahah...sorry mr. boss man. it was originally a picture of Kangta lols.

I dunno why the links don't work...I'll try and figure it out. I doubt my bandwidth is used up since it was reset last nite. but ya...I'll figure out.

and it's unofficial because I didn't talk to Jusun about making a real one.

lols aaron...I didn't think I would finish either. remember how I told you I'd prolly finish next week? lols. I guess you can say I was motivated lols.

I sent Private Messages to all the girls who were featured in the calendar heh. lets hope they check their PMs.

EDIT: lols....whoah...my bandwidth was all used up. and I have 1024 megs of bandwidth to use up in one month..and it was all used 2day ahha. I'll try to find another sever to put this up on.

Shift_

"cuz no matter how long U've known them or how well U think U know them..the friendship can be over in a second" ~Indecisive

"you don't realize how much of a luxury cup holders are until you don't have em" ~Indecisive

Last edited by indecisive on 11-26-2002 at 11:39 PM

Old Post 11-26-2002 11:32 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for indecisive Click here to Send indecisive a Private Message Find more posts by indecisive Add indecisive to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ibabiExbOrai
[ .b e b e d o r qx. ]

hmM aw..i dun see the images! gRr..mebbe my comps weirdd..:T

Old Post 11-26-2002 11:56 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for ibabiExbOrai Click here to Send ibabiExbOrai a Private Message Find more posts by ibabiExbOrai Add ibabiExbOrai to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
indecisive
the Deranged one

okay.....they're back up on my tripod.ca account..but that account will be shut down in early december lols.

Shift_

"cuz no matter how long U've known them or how well U think U know them..the friendship can be over in a second" ~Indecisive

"you don't realize how much of a luxury cup holders are until you don't have em" ~Indecisive

Old Post 11-27-2002 12:13 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for indecisive Click here to Send indecisive a Private Message Find more posts by indecisive Add indecisive to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TAIgrr
MM caramel FRAP! =P

i shoulda been november!!
haha, cool

jsl's getting pretty cool threads lately

Old Post 11-27-2002 12:17 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for TAIgrr Click here to Send TAIgrr a Private Message Find more posts by TAIgrr Add TAIgrr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ibabiExbOrai
[ .b e b e d o r qx. ]

haah mannn those are awl mah yupkki pics! haha -_- mann...lols buh nicee job guys~ =]

Old Post 11-27-2002 12:17 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for ibabiExbOrai Click here to Send ibabiExbOrai a Private Message Find more posts by ibabiExbOrai Add ibabiExbOrai to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kRypTic_nABi
nohl jah q(-_-)p

aWw..you did a great job`
..[someone has too much time on their hands]..
jmessing~

Old Post 11-27-2002 01:38 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for kRypTic_nABi Click here to Send kRypTic_nABi a Private Message Find more posts by kRypTic_nABi Add kRypTic_nABi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Street RSX

puhahahaha.. thankzz.. me and tim wuz up at like 2-4am doing this haha, it wuz his idea.. and he asked me to help him out.. haha damnzz i wuz madd bored too so i jus said i would. it wuz fun haha damnzz.. i thought all tha gurls wus goin to come get us hahahahaha buh i guess they liked it!! nice

mabee me and tim should do more thingz like this!! haha seems like alotta people enjoying this

Old Post 11-27-2002 01:43 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Street RSX Click here to Send Street RSX a Private Message Find more posts by Street RSX Add Street RSX to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MiGhTy KiTTy
*MeOW* ^^

puhahaha! man..tim, aaron!!! =X aw i feel special. xD great job.!! haha xDD

Propz to Sam. yayy~ haha

-----------------------
my xanga that i finally put up~
*MeOw MeOW*

Old Post 11-27-2002 01:46 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for MiGhTy KiTTy Click here to Send MiGhTy KiTTy a Private Message Find more posts by MiGhTy KiTTy Add MiGhTy KiTTy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
untouchable
cuz im ur #1

hey, november's pretty damn hot :D lol...hella cute girls at jsL

Old Post 11-27-2002 02:08 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for untouchable Click here to Send untouchable a Private Message Visit untouchable's homepage! Find more posts by untouchable Add untouchable to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Street RSX

quote:
Originally posted by untouchable
hey, november's pretty damn hot :D lol...hella cute girls at jsL
puhahaha of course, shes freakin hott!! i think they all reallieee prettiee!!

Old Post 11-27-2002 02:09 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Street RSX Click here to Send Street RSX a Private Message Find more posts by Street RSX Add Street RSX to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
az0nd2r3

man........good job aaron n tim.......looks good.....n so do all d girls^^

Old Post 11-27-2002 04:11 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for az0nd2r3 Click here to Send az0nd2r3 a Private Message Find more posts by az0nd2r3 Add az0nd2r3 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote