Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > General > Random Thoughts > Trainer Julie Says: I choose...
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Street RSX

1) What is the x-coordinate of the point Pon the parabola y= 1 - x^2 for 0 < x <= 1 where the triangle that is enclosed by the tangent line at P and the coordinate axes has the smallest area possible?

2) Does someone exist before you meet them, or do they become existent when you meet them?

3)Is there a real truth? or is there only "truth"?

4)What number would yield a sum to be as small as possible, and as large as possible in the interval [1/2, 3/2], where the sum is itself and its reciprocal?

5)If l is the length of a diagonal of a rectangle whose sides have lengths x and y, and assume that x and y vary with time. How are dl/dt, dx/dt, and dy/dt related? and If x increases at a constant rate of 1/2 ft/sec and y decreases at a constant rate of 1/4 ft/sec, how fast is the size of the diagonal changing when x = 3 ft and y = 4ft? Is the diagonal increasing or decreasing at that

jus make me feel dumb rite.. im in precal foo!! gimee sum precal questions..

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 12-02-2002 01:20 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Street RSX Click here to Send Street RSX a Private Message Find more posts by Street RSX Add Street RSX to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

quote:
Originally posted by Street RSX

Julie's Q's
10. are you gonna come and see me in you're RSX? why not??
11. did you know that I saw the tight ass NSX and it reminded me of you and your car? and how it can beat the shit outta your car? shuddup

lols.. aww, you can come pick me up anytime... then we'll go to St. Paul, den we can go to Leesa's and cruise our way over to cali to meet the others! lols... Oh, bring Eddie along too so I have a buddy when you and leesa are together! haha!

and I DID see the NSX! It was tiiight!

Old Post 12-02-2002 01:38 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ladi Jay Click here to Send Ladi Jay a Private Message Find more posts by Ladi Jay Add Ladi Jay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
eddiee
werD?

quote:
Originally posted by Ladi Jay

lols.. aww, you can come pick me up anytime... then we'll go to St. Paul, den we can go to Leesa's and cruise our way over to cali to meet the others! lols... Oh, bring Eddie along too so I have a buddy when you and leesa are together! haha!

and I DID see the NSX! It was tiiight!

he'll prob slap me to death when im in the car

Old Post 12-02-2002 01:45 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for eddiee Click here to Send eddiee a Private Message Find more posts by eddiee Add eddiee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Street RSX

quote:
Originally posted by LiLbLuEaZnBoY
he'll prob slap me to death when im in the car
PUHAHAHAHAHAH!!!! werdd!!

Old Post 12-02-2002 02:15 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Street RSX Click here to Send Street RSX a Private Message Find more posts by Street RSX Add Street RSX to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

quote:

jus make me feel dumb rite.. im in precal foo!! gimee sum precal questions..

haha, all right, i'm not sure exactly waht is in precalc.

1) what is the inverse function of: cuberoot(3y/2) = ((5/2)x^(3/2) + 25) / 2x^2 + x^3

hah, i'll be impressed if you actually do that, i was just typing out numbers haha trying to make it hard.

"Those womyn that seek equality with men, lack determination."

"I beseech you, in the bowels of Christ, think it possible you may be wrong."
-Cromwell

Last edited by PsychoSnowman on 12-02-2002 at 02:37 AM

Old Post 12-02-2002 02:32 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for PsychoSnowman Click here to Send PsychoSnowman a Private Message Find more posts by PsychoSnowman Add PsychoSnowman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Street RSX

quote:
Originally posted by PsychoSnowman
haha, all right, i'm not sure exactly waht is in precalc.

1) what is the inverse function of: cuberoot(3y/2) = ((5/2)x^(3/2) + 25) / 2x^2 + x^3

hahahaha nvm.. dun giv me any werkking out problems.. i dun want to do math or any of that in a forum.. thas why i dont mod homewerk help!! haha buh yea.. i rather not..

Old Post 12-02-2002 02:36 AM
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

aite cool,

Where do you think you might want to go to college and what do you think you will major in/do with your life post-college?

A real question. Hehe, finally i know.

-Cromwell

Old Post 12-02-2002 02:39 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for PsychoSnowman Click here to Send PsychoSnowman a Private Message Find more posts by PsychoSnowman Add PsychoSnowman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Street RSX

i dun kno.. i wish i can make columbia or if i get realliee luckie.. MIT and if not any of those.. carnegie mellon. i want to major in computer science. since carnegie mellon is number one computer science i want to go for that. if i can make columbia, then prolliee medical, and if i make MIT.. damnzz buh if i do, computer engineering. im doin prettie good in school, all A's for now.. not alotta AP courses tho. buh other than that all honors.

Old Post 12-02-2002 02:45 AM
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

oh nice, if you want to get into MIT, take hard classes and get A's, they don't care about easy classes...that is what i've figured out. They just care if you took the hard ones and did well in them, and if you applied yourself extra curricularly and did good in that, they don't care about quantity in extra stuff.

-Cromwell

Old Post 12-02-2002 03:04 AM
Street RSX

quote:
Originally posted by PsychoSnowman
oh nice, if you want to get into MIT, take hard classes and get A's, they don't care about easy classes...that is what i've figured out. They just care if you took the hard ones and did well in them, and if you applied yourself extra curricularly and did good in that, they don't care about quantity in extra stuff.
o aiite thankz for tha advice!!!!

Old Post 12-02-2002 03:06 AM
eddiee
werD?

why was aaron wanna smack me so much?

Old Post 12-02-2002 03:11 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for eddiee Click here to Send eddiee a Private Message Find more posts by eddiee Add eddiee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Street RSX

quote:
Originally posted by LiLbLuEaZnBoY
why was aaron wanna smack me so much?
puhahhaha nah im jus saying that.. cuz it sounds funniee.. and goes good wit your name in it.. now to go smack eddie!!

Old Post 12-02-2002 03:18 AM
rhymester*
$$$$$$$$$$$

ok here are some for you!

how many pairs of shoes do you own?

if u could choose to live in korea or USA, which one would you choose?

what's your dream job?

what's your dream house?

ok knock yourself out

Old Post 12-02-2002 06:24 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for rhymester* Click here to Send rhymester* a Private Message Find more posts by rhymester* Add rhymester* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
indecisive
the Deranged one

would you kiss another guy?

if yes, who?
if not, who?

how do you feel about peanuts?

are you REALLY Me!?

which is louder..your exhuast or your stereo?

you like "rice" don't you?

can you smack eddie one time for me?

here's a spin off on Julie's last questions

Do you love Peanuts?
Do peanuts love you?

Shift_

"cuz no matter how long U've known them or how well U think U know them..the friendship can be over in a second" ~Indecisive

"you don't realize how much of a luxury cup holders are until you don't have em" ~Indecisive

Old Post 12-02-2002 06:33 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for indecisive Click here to Send indecisive a Private Message Find more posts by indecisive Add indecisive to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Street RSX

Rhymster's Q's:

how many pairs of shoes do you own? 4

if u could choose to live in korea or USA, which one would you choose? i dun kno.. BOTH!! travel back and forth haha

what's your dream job? COmputer Engineer

what's your dream house? i dun kno.. a huge one haha.. wit indoor everything.. pool, arcade room, basketball court, mini golf course, tennis court.. muhahahha everything!!

Indecisive's Q's
would you kiss another guy? Of course!! yoo man!! puhahaha

if yes, who? YOO!!
if not, who? ?? confusing..

how do you feel about peanuts? Good!!

are you REALLY Me!? of course and your me2

which is louder..your exhuast or your stereo? umm.. i think tha stereo

you like "rice" don't you? sumwuht..

can you smack eddie one time for me? Aiite

here's a spin off on Julie's last questions

Do you love Peanuts? YES!!
Do peanuts love you? Cuz OPST told me so..

Old Post 12-02-2002 12:30 PM
indecisive
the Deranged one

quote:

Do peanuts love you? Cuz OPST told me so..

you ddin't answer the question....

but PUAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAH OPST WILL TAKE OVER JSL!!! lols.

Shift_

"cuz no matter how long U've known them or how well U think U know them..the friendship can be over in a second" ~Indecisive

"you don't realize how much of a luxury cup holders are until you don't have em" ~Indecisive

Old Post 12-02-2002 04:30 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for indecisive Click here to Send indecisive a Private Message Find more posts by indecisive Add indecisive to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Street RSX

tha answer wuz.. tha opst made me love peanuts!!! muhahaha and yes tha opst will take over!! sumday....

Old Post 12-02-2002 04:32 PM
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

OPST????

You wanna kiss Tim?

Can I see?

Can I join?

Old Post 12-03-2002 04:53 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ladi Jay Click here to Send Ladi Jay a Private Message Find more posts by Ladi Jay Add Ladi Jay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
indecisive
the Deranged one

quote:
Originally posted by Ladi Jay
OPST????

You wanna kiss Tim?

Can I see?

Can I join?

The OPST was a group co-founded by Myself, Chorong(although she doesn't admit to it) and Aaron.

it stands for Old Peanut Search Team.

In JSL chat Chorong said OPST instead of POST and everybody asked wut that was so I made up "Old Peanut Search Team"

So, that's how Chorong and I co-founded it and Aaron is a part of it because..well..he was there ahha.

so that's where OPST came from.

I'm still working on mr. boss man to change the site name to OPST.com ahahha.

and Julie.....of course you can join in...we just have to find a way to get Aaron out of the way ;) lols.

Shift_

Old Post 12-03-2002 07:26 PM
Street RSX

yoo dorkk!! i wuz never in opst.. let julie be in it. yoo never even said i wuz in opst.. and yoo kno wuht Tim?? IMA SMACK YOO!!

Old Post 12-03-2002 07:58 PM