Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Entertainment > Music > chinese version of kiss because im a woman
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
KpSwEeTiE143

i like the original krn music video much better but the chinese one aint that bad i guess

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 12-31-2002 08:33 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for KpSwEeTiE143 Click here to Send KpSwEeTiE143 a Private Message Visit KpSwEeTiE143's homepage! Find more posts by KpSwEeTiE143 Add KpSwEeTiE143 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
UnisMuiMui
Fashion Police/Mod

quote:
Originally posted by BlackOut
Alrighty... Lemme try to clear up some of the confusion...

UnisMuiMui: What Chinesegrl meant is that when you play the video the title of it says "jill-021128_01v_300k". She also means that when the dude is talking to her in the video, he calls her Jill. And she's not wrong either.

Actually, the singer of this particular song is not Bobo Chan. Her name is Jill Hsu, a relatively new Taiwan singer from Canada. It'd be hard to find her songs under that name because she just adopted it on her new CD. Before this CD, she only had one EP and was known only as Hsu, Jie Er.

Here's some info on this song if you're interested:
Artist Name: Jill Hsu, Jie Er
Song Title: Mei You Ni De Mei Yi Tian ("Without You Everyday...")
Album Title: Ai Zhi Chu ("At the Beginning of Love")
Release Date: 11/2002
Language: Mandarin

Some of you mentioned finding the song under Bobo Chan who is a lot more popular but has only been around about half a year longer than Jill. She also sings a version of this song, but in Cantonese (the "Wild Seed" one). Anyway, so Bobo sings a version of this song as well, just not the one posted at the top of this thread.

Info on Bobo's version:
Artist Name: Bobo Chan, Man Woon (Chen, Wen Yuan)
Song Title: Ye Chong Zi ("Wild Seed")
Album Title: Bounce
Release Date: 10/2002
Language: Cantonese

Anyway, both versions have different meanings and are pretty good. I hope this post helped.

Oh by the way, if you guys are having trouble finding either of the songs, contact me through AIM or ICQ or whatever and I'll get it over to you.

oh wow... thanks for clearing up the confusion!! i didnt know there were 2 versions of the chinese version of "becuz i'm a girl"! thanks again!

Old Post 01-01-2003 06:29 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for UnisMuiMui Click here to Send UnisMuiMui a Private Message Visit UnisMuiMui's homepage! Find more posts by UnisMuiMui Add UnisMuiMui to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Precious_BaByT

hmmm....

Bobo Chan had the permission from Mr. Choi Joon Young, and Lim Ki-Hoon... Recently, j-entercom's working on filing suit on Jill because there was no credit at all to the song-writers. In that, i prefer Bobo Chan's cover. Jill's music video resembles the original. er, tried to.

~ Jini/Theresa

Old Post 01-03-2003 06:37 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Precious_BaByT Click here to Send Precious_BaByT a Private Message Find more posts by Precious_BaByT Add Precious_BaByT to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
UnisMuiMui
Fashion Police/Mod

Re: hmmm....

quote:
Originally posted by Precious_BaByT
Bobo Chan had the permission from Mr. Choi Joon Young, and Lim Ki-Hoon... Recently, j-entercom's working on filing suit on Jill because there was no credit at all to the song-writers. In that, i prefer Bobo Chan's cover. Jill's music video resembles the original. er, tried to.

ohhh interesting.... Jill Hsu is just a newcomer too... (or so i heard)... wouldnt do well for HER reputation.. sux for her hehehe j/p

hey jini, how do u feel about artists "copying" each other, permisssion granted and all?

Old Post 01-03-2003 01:39 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for UnisMuiMui Click here to Send UnisMuiMui a Private Message Visit UnisMuiMui's homepage! Find more posts by UnisMuiMui Add UnisMuiMui to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
saranghae

quote:
Originally posted by MasWusHot
its not workin for me

same here

Old Post 01-06-2003 12:59 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for saranghae Click here to Send saranghae a Private Message Find more posts by saranghae Add saranghae to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
StArGaZiNlUvEr
Mrs. Jay Chou

hi! imma noobie.....
anyways.....that was a real nice video. cant choose between the krn or the chinese one.....both are so good! but i must say, the guy in the chinese video was better lookin than the krn guy.

StArGaZiNlUvEr has attached this image:

Old Post 01-08-2003 06:31 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for StArGaZiNlUvEr Click here to Send StArGaZiNlUvEr a Private Message Find more posts by StArGaZiNlUvEr Add StArGaZiNlUvEr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
junjinluber33

Re: hmmm....

quote:
Originally posted by Precious_BaByT

~ Jini/Theresa

oiye... that sucks for Jill~ welps.. not working for me buh yea

click^ leave a msg in my chatter box!

team3 biotch! its da group blog

Old Post 01-08-2003 06:36 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for junjinluber33 Click here to Send junjinluber33 a Private Message Visit junjinluber33's homepage! Find more posts by junjinluber33 Add junjinluber33 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

they sound the same to me... just that the chinese version, she sings the words all cut up and not flowy like the korean version... it also seems kinda rushed... I think I like the korean version better.

Old Post 01-08-2003 05:24 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ladi Jay Click here to Send Ladi Jay a Private Message Find more posts by Ladi Jay Add Ladi Jay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
azn0monk
mystupidSNfromwayback

oh yeah, i listen to the chinese versino now

korean one still much better, since its original and overall its a korean song so it just flows like dat ~

but yeah still takes at least some talent to adapt it

Old Post 01-09-2003 05:36 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for azn0monk Click here to Send azn0monk a Private Message Find more posts by azn0monk Add azn0monk to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
noriko378

ummmm....

Although I understand what the person is saying in this video, I must say that I still prefer the Korean version. It just sounds better.....

Old Post 01-10-2003 05:25 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for noriko378 Click here to Send noriko378 a Private Message Find more posts by noriko378 Add noriko378 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
LuvSunghoonie
KangSunghoonie

haha Taiwanese love to do that.. but some of them do it pretty good, I think this one is pretty good.. haha at lease I could understnad the lyrics this time haha..
but i think that both Korean/Taiwanese version is good.. of course the original will be btter tho..

Old Post 01-26-2003 07:19 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for LuvSunghoonie Click here to Send LuvSunghoonie a Private Message Visit LuvSunghoonie's homepage! Find more posts by LuvSunghoonie Add LuvSunghoonie to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote