Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Entertainment > Music > yg family - YMCA
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
daNNy LuV 1TYM
. : c r y : .

yg family - YMCA

omg this song is the best!!!! i'm watchin this mv 24/7 now i luv it so much....danny and all the othr guys look HOTTT!! and g-dragon is growin up nicely...very nicely indeed. and lexy is sososososososoooo pretti!! can't wait till the album cums out

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-23-2002 04:13 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for daNNy LuV 1TYM Click here to Send daNNy LuV 1TYM a Private Message Find more posts by daNNy LuV 1TYM Add daNNy LuV 1TYM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Street RSX

o werdd.. haha eddie tol me about it!! Ygz kik in tha face muzic!! damn their music never getz old, im still listenin to ygz first album haha and thair Pass The Mic albumz hott too!!

Old Post 09-23-2002 04:39 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Street RSX Click here to Send Street RSX a Private Message Find more posts by Street RSX Add Street RSX to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KPak-NC

ok...where the hell can i get this info?

Old Post 09-23-2002 03:18 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for KPak-NC Click here to Send KPak-NC a Private Message Find more posts by KPak-NC Add KPak-NC to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
eddiee
werD?

go to www.ygfamily.com
i think

http://www.ygfamily.com/yg/popup/ymcamv_popup0918.htm#

Last edited by eddiee on 09-23-2002 at 10:15 PM

Old Post 09-23-2002 03:31 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for eddiee Click here to Send eddiee a Private Message Find more posts by eddiee Add eddiee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KPak-NC

How can i download it to my hd?

The video looks cool.

You think the album will be in the media section?

Old Post 09-24-2002 02:11 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for KPak-NC Click here to Send KPak-NC a Private Message Find more posts by KPak-NC Add KPak-NC to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
daNNy LuV 1TYM

go to the ygfamily forum www.ygfamily.cjb.net u can dl there i think. the official website is www.ygfamily.co.kr
the album isn't out yet, but it will be soon

Old Post 09-24-2002 04:35 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for daNNy LuV 1TYM Click here to Send daNNy LuV 1TYM a Private Message Find more posts by daNNy LuV 1TYM Add daNNy LuV 1TYM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KPak-NC

im going to wait til its or wait til someone posts it here...

But why is it called WMCA? and if you seen the movie video...whats with the baseball outfits and traditional style korean clothes?

Old Post 09-24-2002 05:44 AM
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

i dunt like sum group in yg fam like js cuz like if they wrote all thier own shyt sum of their songs in english dunt b makin ne sense same goes wit perry

but masta wu, lexy, teddy, danny, g-dragon, swi-t are tight though

n yea lexy looks niice in dat mv song is pretty dope

Old Post 09-25-2002 12:24 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for niggoreanboi Click here to Send niggoreanboi a Private Message Find more posts by niggoreanboi Add niggoreanboi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
daNNy LuV 1TYM

eh? jinusean's english songs make sense. like the english vers of celebrate. so sweet ^^

Old Post 09-26-2002 12:58 AM
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

quote:
Originally posted by daNNy LuV 1TYM
eh? jinusean's english songs make sense. like the english vers of celebrate. so sweet ^^

well sum of their trackz

Old Post 09-26-2002 01:11 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for niggoreanboi Click here to Send niggoreanboi a Private Message Find more posts by niggoreanboi Add niggoreanboi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
seung ju

quote:
Originally posted by niggoreanboi
same goes wit perry

lol, that fool is so wack. he says some of the gayest shit.

thanx huby40

Old Post 09-26-2002 01:19 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for seung ju Click here to Send seung ju a Private Message Find more posts by seung ju Add seung ju to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

quote:
Originally posted by seung ju

lol, that fool is so wack. he says some of the gayest shit.

yea true true

"i'm about d sickest indivisual in d game who lost it"
wut da fukk does dat mean?

Old Post 09-26-2002 01:25 AM
uNiece
GOING DEEPER

quote:
Originally posted by KPak-NC
im going to wait til its or wait til someone posts it here...

But why is it called WMCA? and if you seen the movie video...whats with the baseball outfits and traditional style korean clothes?

Because they wrote the song for a Korean baseball team - a promo thing. I read it in the newspaper and the YMCA is like the name of the baseball team or something... err... i don't remember too well.

He remembered us when we were in trouble. His love continues forever. PSALM 136:23

Old Post 09-26-2002 03:35 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for uNiece Click here to Send uNiece a Private Message Find more posts by uNiece Add uNiece to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
daNNy LuV 1TYM

quote:
Originally posted by niggoreanboi
"i'm about d sickest indivisual in d game who lost it"
wut da fukk does dat mean?

puhahahah onli he noez

Old Post 09-29-2002 09:33 AM
flyboyz2000k

flyboyz2000k

man you guys are haters it is true sometimes you cant understand what they mean when they rap but you forget that half the black rappers out there either dont know what the hell there talking about or rap about the same shit weed, bitches, and riding in an escalade

Old Post 09-30-2002 11:24 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for flyboyz2000k Click here to Send flyboyz2000k a Private Message Visit flyboyz2000k's homepage! Find more posts by flyboyz2000k Add flyboyz2000k to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tm11
down by law

This song is tight haha. I like wheesung's part in the end, the video's cool too, fun to watch.

Old Post 10-04-2002 05:53 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for tm11 Click here to Send tm11 a Private Message Find more posts by tm11 Add tm11 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Street RSX

doesnt mattuhz wuht perry sayz he soundz hella kool

Old Post 10-04-2002 04:52 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Street RSX Click here to Send Street RSX a Private Message Find more posts by Street RSX Add Street RSX to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
daNNy LuV 1TYM

they're all cool. i just find it funni how they're fluent in english but some of their lyrics dun make sense haha. gah wen is the album gonna cum out???? hurry up YG~!!!

Old Post 10-05-2002 02:02 AM
Street RSX

quote:
Originally posted by daNNy LuV 1TYM
they're all cool. i just find it funni how they're fluent in english but some of their lyrics dun make sense haha. gah wen is the album gonna cum out???? hurry up YG~!!!

yea damnzz itz taken ferever i want it now!! haha.. buh ea they so fluent buh they jus tryin to rhyme everything.. so lyricllii itz messed up buh by sound it sounds very rythmic and flowz nicelii.. so not reallie wuht they say makes tha song sell itz more of tha musical flow..

Old Post 10-05-2002 02:34 AM
daNNy LuV 1TYM

quote:
Originally posted by Street RSX
yea damnzz itz taken ferever i want it now!! haha.. buh ea they so fluent buh they jus tryin to rhyme everything.. so lyricllii itz messed up buh by sound it sounds very rythmic and flowz nicelii.. so not reallie wuht they say makes tha song sell itz more of tha musical flow..

thaz true. i dun undrstand krn but i listen to the music cuz it sounds cool... and for american music, sumtymz i dun undrstand wut those rappers are sayin eithr but it just sounds cool

Old Post 10-10-2002 01:13 AM