Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > General > Random Thoughts > The Torture Chamber!
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
garciaas
Real Model Artist

Exclamation The Torture Chamber!

Everyone has is so much easier than me. Some people have to do absolutely NOTHING! I wish I was like that. I'm in the exact OPPOSITE situation. I have to do absolutely EVERYTHING in MY house! Week Torture: I have to get up at 4:00 a.m every morning! 2) I have to make breakfast lunch AND dinner every day! 3) I have to go tutor some dumb kid for an hour and a half! Thank God that's only on Mondays! I have to iron uniforms EVERYDAY not only for me but also for my little, ugly, filthy, rotton, stinky, funky, annoying little BROTHER and my complaining MOTHER! Hell, my mother barely does anything and yet she still bitches that she has to do EVERYTHING! She must have majored in "How to Complain" Cuz she sure good at it! And the hell of it is... she KNOWS it! 4) Have to go home in an old, trashy, dog-smelling Isuzu pick-up truck with rusty holes in it EVERYDAY!

Part II: Weekend Torture: 1) I have to get up at 6:00 a.m and make breakfast for the whole family. 2) Sweep the Whole house for only FIVE FREAKIN times! 3) Help make lunch 4) help my curse-freak stepdad on the computer 4) listen to my parents bitch all day about me NOT doing this and NOT doing that!

Part III: Everyday Torture: 1) Having your fartaholic step-dad squeeze the living lights out of you 2) living without internet 3) living without a cable TV 4) unable to visit BCA friends 5) living with no radio 6) living without DVD player 7) living without headphones 8) living with my step-dad 9) living with my mother 10) living with my little evil-ass brother.

And guess who's responsible for all this torture? My bloody parents! Everyday, work, work, work, work, work! I should go on strike! What do you think?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-28-2005 09:48 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for garciaas Click here to Send garciaas a Private Message Visit garciaas's homepage! Find more posts by garciaas Add garciaas to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
aaqthree
3 Newtons

As opposed to people who have to, you know, live life, pay bills, work, etc.

Or college students who have to stay up till 3 to write papers, get even less sleep while studying for finals, finish projects, figure out where they're going to live the next year, figure out what kind of career they will pursue, all while dealing with whatever shit they have at home...

You have it terrible.

Old Post 04-29-2005 07:54 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for aaqthree Click here to Send aaqthree a Private Message Find more posts by aaqthree Add aaqthree to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
garciaas
Real Model Artist

quote:
Originally posted by aaqthree

Or college students who have to stay up till 3 to write papers, get even less sleep while studying for finals, finish projects, figure out where they're going to live the next year, figure out what kind of career they will pursue, all while dealing with whatever shit they have at home...

You have it terrible.

I DO work from time to time. I hate it when I have to work too becauase I have to stand for HOURS!

terrible? Multiply that by.........10 (at least! )

Old Post 05-04-2005 11:13 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for garciaas Click here to Send garciaas a Private Message Visit garciaas's homepage! Find more posts by garciaas Add garciaas to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

quote:
Originally posted by aaqthree

You have it terrible.

Word, a friend of mine works two jobs that are labor intensive, has no support from his parents and is in college. He lives on his own, must pay for it on his own, works way too much per week and is still a full time college student. He gets the least sleep out of anyone i know. His family situation isn't the greatest either, it doens't help that they live in the same town he goes to college in. i do not know how he does it.

So when you say everyone, i think it naive.

"Those womyn that seek equality with men, lack determination."

"I beseech you, in the bowels of Christ, think it possible you may be wrong."
-Cromwell

Old Post 05-05-2005 12:01 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for PsychoSnowman Click here to Send PsychoSnowman a Private Message Find more posts by PsychoSnowman Add PsychoSnowman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
garciaas
Real Model Artist

quote:
Originally posted by PsychoSnowman
Word, a friend of mine works two jobs that are labor intensive, has no support from his parents and is in college. He lives on his own, must pay for it on his own, works way too much per week and is still a full time college student. He gets the least sleep out of anyone i know. His family situation isn't the greatest either, it doens't help that they live in the same town he goes to college in. i do not know how he does it.

So when you say everyone, i think it naive.

I know that there are MANY people out there that have a a thousand times harder than me! But there are also people that have it a thousand times EASIER than me! Like my peers! They actually label me as "crazy."!

Old Post 05-05-2005 12:24 AM
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

well you said everyone, hence my reply.

If you are crazy, then "you don't know any better!"

-Cromwell

Old Post 05-05-2005 02:02 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for PsychoSnowman Click here to Send PsychoSnowman a Private Message Find more posts by PsychoSnowman Add PsychoSnowman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MellowYellow

Are... you... KIDDING ME?

I'm not going to be one to say your life isn't harder than these people or those people because honestly I just don't know about your situation. What I can say is I live in Berkeley, Ca and sometimes I'm grateful for a roof over my head and my SANITY which sometimes you seem to... not ... have.

S'alright though. We all got our own problems.

I personally can say "Word" to a life a lot like what aaqthree and david described.

Old Post 05-07-2005 12:39 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for MellowYellow Click here to Send MellowYellow a Private Message Find more posts by MellowYellow Add MellowYellow to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
aaronnn
Suby!

no way..

try juggling two full time jobs, schooling, and paying off bills.

guess what? im a real estates salesperson and right now im going through training for my licensing on life insurance at Primerica. reason why i cant just have one job: i need to pay off my car that i just bought not too long ago, i have to pay off my college tuition (and unless you know how much NYU Stern costs, dont even talk to me), and right now im trying to move out on my own. im only 19 man...

i do have my limits and so does everyone else. living under a family is awesome, if you got a roof over your head and you got people taking care of you, that's ENOUGH.

you must really have it hard right? what do you think about MY parents who are telling me to move out and still tell me to get the hell out of the house since im passed 18. i shouldve moved out a long time ago, but i couldnt pay off anything at the time. finally pushing two full time jobs are just getting me by.

guess what though? i love my real life experience. grow up and shut up. do what it takes to get by and be happy. life's too short.

Old Post 05-08-2005 04:10 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for aaronnn Click here to Send aaronnn a Private Message Find more posts by aaronnn Add aaronnn to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
aaronnn
Suby!

what im saying is, dont complain. what you gotta do is what you gotta do. i come here time to time just because i get nostalgic once in a while since ive been on during my high school days, but to come here and read about whining and nagging about pointless stuff, that's just more stressing. come on now. we dont need that teenybopper drama shit here. take it somewhere else.

Old Post 05-08-2005 04:15 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for aaronnn Click here to Send aaronnn a Private Message Find more posts by aaronnn Add aaronnn to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

finally, some wisdom.

-Cromwell

Old Post 05-08-2005 03:07 PM
garciaas
Real Model Artist

quote:
well you said everyone, hence my reply.

If you are crazy, then "you don't know any better!"

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!! Nice try, smartass........ Did I say that "I" was crazy? NO WAY JOSE!!!!!!!! Oh, and about the "everyone" deal............I thought you would BETTER and not take me LITERALLY.

Old Post 05-10-2005 10:42 PM
garciaas
Real Model Artist

[QUOTE]Originally posted by MellowYellow
[B]Are... you... KIDDING ME?

No, I'm not! I'm being totally real, dude!

Old Post 05-10-2005 10:44 PM
garciaas
Real Model Artist

[B]

What I can say is I live in Berkeley, Ca and sometimes I'm grateful for a roof over my head and my SANITY which sometimes you seem to... not ... have.

I'm grateful for many things that I DO have......I might not display it here, as in this site, but I am grateful!

Old Post 05-10-2005 10:46 PM
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

quote:
Originally posted by garciaas
[B]Are... you... KIDDING ME?

No, I'm not! I'm being totally real, dude!

she did not ask that question out of being impressed.

-Cromwell

Old Post 05-10-2005 11:11 PM
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

quote:
Originally posted by garciaas
HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!! Nice try, smartass........ Did I say that "I" was crazy? NO WAY JOSE!!!!!!!! Oh, and about the "everyone" deal............I thought you would BETTER and not take me LITERALLY.

wow, you think you got a leg up this time.

You said people label you crazy, i said well you must be crazy then. Simple. Does a mental patient label himself as crazy? or does a psychiatrist/psychologist oft label them first, then they accept a somewhat derogatory label?

Obviously i know it means not literally, i was making sure you did not think such by exploiting your lazy word choice.

It must get tiring to always look foolish and be wrong. ("Ohhh!! you would know! )

-Cromwell

Old Post 05-10-2005 11:16 PM
garciaas
Real Model Artist

quote:
she did not ask that question out of being impressed.

That was more than obvious!

Old Post 05-10-2005 11:39 PM
garciaas
Real Model Artist

[QUOTE]Originally posted by PsychoSnowman
[B]wow, you think you got a leg up this time.

You said people label you crazy, i said well you must be crazy then. Simple. Does a mental patient label himself as crazy? or does a psychiatrist/psychologist oft label them first, then they accept a somewhat derogatory label?

Yeah, people meaning my peers (who are not psychiatrists! so therefore their "labeling" is more than probably incorrect! They are not just lazy.....but ridiculously lazy. They don't even want to get off their seats to give you an item! They would rather get 0 for a grade than having to walk "all the way from their seats" to the front of the class and say a few words. (in which they can earn 10 points!)

Old Post 05-10-2005 11:50 PM
krnxswat
what a joke!

quote:
Originally posted by aaronnn
Primerica. reason why i cant just have one job: i need to pay off my car that i just bought not too long ago, i have to pay off my college tuition (and unless you know how much NYU Stern costs, dont even talk to me), and right now im trying to move out on my own. im only 19 man...

why didn;t you just buy some shitty-used car then

Old Post 05-28-2005 07:01 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for krnxswat Click here to Send krnxswat a Private Message Visit krnxswat's homepage! Find more posts by krnxswat Add krnxswat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
garciaas
Real Model Artist

quote:
Originally posted by krnxswat
why didn;t you just buy some shitty-used car then

Good question! I mean, a shitty-used car still gets you from point A to point B, doesn't it?

Old Post 05-30-2005 10:27 PM
aaqthree
3 Newtons

I'm not sure we can assume anything about the quality of the car he bought anyway. It could be a "shitty used car", but those still cost in the thousands and that's still a lot of money. Or, it could be more of a longer-term type car (at least, he might hope to be able to use it for at least a few years, and "shitty used cars" tend not to last very long), which of course would cost a lot more.

Old Post 05-31-2005 05:52 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for aaqthree Click here to Send aaqthree a Private Message Find more posts by aaqthree Add aaqthree to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote