Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Relationships > Love and Dating > psyTeK's story.
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
psyTeK ver. 2.0
face the facts kid.

psyTeK's story.

my relationship with my first girlfriend has finally come to a close, this night on December 8th.

what started out as a fun, exciting relationship declined into a complicated jumble of emotions and feelings. as we progressed, we both found out so much about the other person, as well as ourselves. through all of this, i have learned how jealous i am, how selfish i am, and how restless i am when it comes to this girl that i have been going out with for these past several months. no regrets, however, since you take what you learn and you use it to improve yourself for the better. i only wish i had learned these lessons faster, but as we will all find out, life does not comform to all of your desires.

we had our last conversation as boyfriend and girlfriend tonight, and we ended on as calm and friendly terms as possible. we never got into a single argument in our relationship, for which im proud, and its comforting to know our relationship did not end because of something petty like that. it ended for us because we are two different people who couldn't make things work simply because we didn't have a strong enough chemistry together to look past one another's differences.

tonight, we both acknowledged each other to be a great, good-hearted person. we both know it's true with all of our being. but two good people in this world aren't always meant to be for each other, and that is a wise thing to remember later on.

memories are all that is left now, half good, half bad... but the experience as a whole was worth it, and regrets will not be made anytime soon. we agreed to be friends, but not good friends as she requested from me, since i personally will find it hard to attach any more sentimental feelings to her after tonight.

life goes on, and so will I. the experience was rocky but enlightening. the results were harsh on my emotions, but good in a sense that through all of this i have learned qualities about myself i probably would have never been aware of if i didn't take part in this relationship.

we never kissed, and we never exchanged "i love you"s. she's extremely conservative (because she's a fob), but i wouldn't have wanted it any other way. the most we did was hold hands, but that was enough for the both of us. there was a good amount of maturity revolving around us, and i'm glad that she was the way she was, because i learned how to be patient and appreciative through her. qualities which younger teenagers these days seem to lose a grasp of as their hormones lead their actions in a relationship instead of their heart.

i'm jealous to think about who her next boyfriend is going to be. i've been jealous for as long as i have been going out with her, since i can tell you all with a bet on my own life that she is very... let's say aesthetically pleasing, heh. cute, pretty, whatever you perceived her to be. but what can i say. i can only hope her next boyfriend is as respectful or more respectful than i was to her. i know she probably wishes the same for me too.

this now-ended relationship is what my life was about for the past several months. it ended far from when i anticipated it to, but the point is i went into it knowing it was going to end one day. that's how this story goes, people. if one person pulled anything remotely useful from this, then my job is done.

face the facts, life goes on. i'm not exactly happy, but i am thankful that i got a chance to experience my first relationship with a great girl. you'd be surprised how many people can reflect back on their first relationship with the same kind of respect and thankfulness. they say you never forget your first love, and in a sense i find that true. however, i won't know until i'm old and grey if this girl was really my first "love". that is something only time can tell upon, but i'm willing to wait and see.

accept the circumstances life throws at you, and learn from the mistakes you make and the experiences you live through instead of bitchin' and moanin' about it to others and yourself. i wrote all of this to simply tell you about what i have learned, and obviously not for the reasons of soaking in self-depression and anger as some of you younger kids have a tendency of doing. no one likes a drama queen, remember that.

this is my story... get something from it if you can. peace.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 12-09-2002 03:55 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for psyTeK ver. 2.0 Click here to Send psyTeK ver. 2.0 a Private Message Find more posts by psyTeK ver. 2.0 Add psyTeK ver. 2.0 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MiGhTy KiTTy
*MeOW* ^^

wow~ that was very interesting psytek. but im really glad instead of being all sad and stuff you learned from your relationship.

sorry if i dont make sense..just i was relaly moved by it. =)

Propz to Sam. yayy~ haha

-----------------------
my xanga that i finally put up~
*MeOw MeOW*

Last edited by MiGhTy KiTTy on 12-09-2002 at 04:05 AM

Old Post 12-09-2002 03:59 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for MiGhTy KiTTy Click here to Send MiGhTy KiTTy a Private Message Find more posts by MiGhTy KiTTy Add MiGhTy KiTTy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
meKjOoaNjeLL

dat was very touching..... but do not assume dat all young teens will take it the way you said we will take... cuz young adults are smarter than you think and trust me. WE most ALL of us know dat first love is always the hard ones. ok i just wanted to point out dat one but other wise dat was very touchy story thanks for sharing.

Old Post 12-09-2002 04:49 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for meKjOoaNjeLL Click here to Send meKjOoaNjeLL a Private Message Find more posts by meKjOoaNjeLL Add meKjOoaNjeLL to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
iTsmeehLita
lita lita

yeah that's really cool that it was a mutual compromise that the both of you agreed too .. and that it didn't have to resort to bashing or name calling

even though this relationship has to come to a close ... i'm glad that you got something more valuable out of it to take with you onto your next relationship ... hopefully with that it mind .. you'll be able to learn and adjust yourself to the next one ..

good luck

Old Post 12-09-2002 05:10 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for iTsmeehLita Click here to Send iTsmeehLita a Private Message Find more posts by iTsmeehLita Add iTsmeehLita to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
UnisMuiMui
Fashion Police/Mod

OMG! THE MYSTERY IS SOLVED!!!

hahahaa i've always wondered wat the infamous psytek was like, aside from the "fact the facts" stuff..... newayz, it was very enlightening on my part to see a "human" side of u! thanks for sharing ur story. i wish u the best of the luck in the future.

oh yeah... tho u did share a story, i feel like there is more mystery to u. like u dun really share about anything else... like age, race, where u live, etc.....

Old Post 12-09-2002 08:00 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for UnisMuiMui Click here to Send UnisMuiMui a Private Message Visit UnisMuiMui's homepage! Find more posts by UnisMuiMui Add UnisMuiMui to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TyGer STyLe
no longer a couch jockey

yes... i was suprised, i didn't think you would ever come out to show what kind of person you really are, besides the frightningly decisive and calculating psytek... its easy to say that everyone learns something out of their relationships... the real test is applying what you learn about people and yourself to future relationships... thats what i learned anyway...

Old Post 12-09-2002 09:59 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for TyGer STyLe Click here to Send TyGer STyLe a Private Message Find more posts by TyGer STyLe Add TyGer STyLe to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

quote:
Originally posted by TyGer STyLe
yes... i was suprised, i didn't think you would ever come out to show what kind of person you really are, besides the frightningly decisive and calculating psytek... its easy to say that everyone learns something out of their relationships... the real test is applying what you learn about people and yourself to future relationships... thats what i learned anyway...

Old Post 12-10-2002 01:24 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for niggoreanboi Click here to Send niggoreanboi a Private Message Find more posts by niggoreanboi Add niggoreanboi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

hmm.. first relationship huh.

now that you've revealed a lil bit of who you are.. i can tell you to face the ass and say "i love you jsl people"

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Old Post 12-10-2002 01:33 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for KeN VeRsUs RyU Click here to Send KeN VeRsUs RyU a Private Message Find more posts by KeN VeRsUs RyU Add KeN VeRsUs RyU to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KpSwEeTiE143

im glad everything between the two of you is well she seemed like a very special person. its true that over time you will find someone new someone maybe someone who will always make you smile and just the thought of them can brighten your day...i hope everything goes well in your future and thanks for sharing.

Old Post 12-10-2002 01:55 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for KpSwEeTiE143 Click here to Send KpSwEeTiE143 a Private Message Visit KpSwEeTiE143's homepage! Find more posts by KpSwEeTiE143 Add KpSwEeTiE143 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
eddiee
werD?

nice.

Old Post 12-10-2002 01:59 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for eddiee Click here to Send eddiee a Private Message Find more posts by eddiee Add eddiee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
castle outsider

quote:
Originally posted by LiLbLuEaZnBoY
nice.

yup

Old Post 12-10-2002 02:41 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for castle outsider Click here to Send castle outsider a Private Message Visit castle outsider's homepage! Find more posts by castle outsider Add castle outsider to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Drunkenxtiger

wow. I like ur story. interesting. It KINDA in a way relates to whats happenin to me andstuff, kinda. You're a really strong person or atleast it seems like it. Thats cool that you can deal with the situation that you had like that, i wish i could do it that easily. Yea, I have learned alot from breaking up with my first girlfriend also. I guess younger relationships are there to learn from and to experience.

Old Post 12-10-2002 03:07 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Drunkenxtiger Click here to Send Drunkenxtiger a Private Message Find more posts by Drunkenxtiger Add Drunkenxtiger to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ajy

Re: psyTeK's story.

quote:
Originally posted by psyTeK ver. 2.0
my relationship with my first girlfriend has finally come to a close, this night on December 8th.

what started out as a fun, exciting relationship declined into a complicated jumble of emotions and feelings. as we progressed, we both found out so much about the other person, as well as ourselves. through all of this, i have learned how jealous i am, how selfish i am, and how restless i am when it comes to this girl that i have been going out with for these past several months. no regrets, however, since you take what you learn and you use it to improve yourself for the better. i only wish i had learned these lessons faster, but as we will all find out, life does not comform to all of your desires.

we had our last conversation as boyfriend and girlfriend tonight, and we ended on as calm and friendly terms as possible. we never got into a single argument in our relationship, for which im proud, and its comforting to know our relationship did not end because of something petty like that. it ended for us because we are two different people who couldn't make things work simply because we didn't have a strong enough chemistry together to look past one another's differences.

tonight, we both acknowledged each other to be a great, good-hearted person. we both know it's true with all of our being. but two good people in this world aren't always meant to be for each other, and that is a wise thing to remember later on.

memories are all that is left now, half good, half bad... but the experience as a whole was worth it, and regrets will not be made anytime soon. we agreed to be friends, but not good friends as she requested from me, since i personally will find it hard to attach any more sentimental feelings to her after tonight.

life goes on, and so will I. the experience was rocky but enlightening. the results were harsh on my emotions, but good in a sense that through all of this i have learned qualities about myself i probably would have never been aware of if i didn't take part in this relationship.

we never kissed, and we never exchanged "i love you"s. she's extremely conservative (because she's a fob), but i wouldn't have wanted it any other way. the most we did was hold hands, but that was enough for the both of us. there was a good amount of maturity revolving around us, and i'm glad that she was the way she was, because i learned how to be patient and appreciative through her. qualities which younger teenagers these days seem to lose a grasp of as their hormones lead their actions in a relationship instead of their heart.

i'm jealous to think about who her next boyfriend is going to be. i've been jealous for as long as i have been going out with her, since i can tell you all with a bet on my own life that she is very... let's say aesthetically pleasing, heh. cute, pretty, whatever you perceived her to be. but what can i say. i can only hope her next boyfriend is as respectful or more respectful than i was to her. i know she probably wishes the same for me too.

this now-ended relationship is what my life was about for the past several months. it ended far from when i anticipated it to, but the point is i went into it knowing it was going to end one day. that's how this story goes, people. if one person pulled anything remotely useful from this, then my job is done.

face the facts, life goes on. i'm not exactly happy, but i am thankful that i got a chance to experience my first relationship with a great girl. you'd be surprised how many people can reflect back on their first relationship with the same kind of respect and thankfulness. they say you never forget your first love, and in a sense i find that true. however, i won't know until i'm old and grey if this girl was really my first "love". that is something only time can tell upon, but i'm willing to wait and see.

accept the circumstances life throws at you, and learn from the mistakes you make and the experiences you live through instead of bitchin' and moanin' about it to others and yourself. i wrote all of this to simply tell you about what i have learned, and obviously not for the reasons of soaking in self-depression and anger as some of you younger kids have a tendency of doing. no one likes a drama queen, remember that.

this is my story... get something from it if you can. peace.

-edited-

Old Post 12-10-2002 08:26 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for ajy Click here to Send ajy a Private Message Find more posts by ajy Add ajy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
aznkid1008
God is my judge

*clap....clap....clap* kudos kudos
its completely true that u will always remember ur first luv, not some immature crap relationship but someone u actually luvd. congrades 2 u psytek and gl wit ur next gf. but a warning, when ur ex does get a new bf careful of ur emotions.

Remember the heros
Remember the lives
Remember the day
God bless

Old Post 12-11-2002 02:29 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for aznkid1008 Click here to Send aznkid1008 a Private Message Find more posts by aznkid1008 Add aznkid1008 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
psyTeK ver. 2.0
face the facts kid.

quote:
Originally posted by aznkid1008
but a warning, when ur ex does get a new bf careful of ur emotions.

face the facts, i know. a very wise warning which is easy to agree to at this moment, but hard to remember when that time comes.

Old Post 12-11-2002 03:22 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for psyTeK ver. 2.0 Click here to Send psyTeK ver. 2.0 a Private Message Find more posts by psyTeK ver. 2.0 Add psyTeK ver. 2.0 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dalgyal
eGG head :D*

wow.. dats really moving psytek =]

Old Post 12-11-2002 10:18 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for dalgyal Click here to Send dalgyal a Private Message Visit dalgyal's homepage! Find more posts by dalgyal Add dalgyal to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
krnxswat
what a joke!

mush it neun nom`

Old Post 12-11-2002 11:08 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for krnxswat Click here to Send krnxswat a Private Message Visit krnxswat's homepage! Find more posts by krnxswat Add krnxswat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
merc

"we never kissed, and we never exchanged "i love you"s."

you kindle a strength many simply do not and will never have.
I respect that.

"Truth is not determined by how many people believe it."

"All the darkness in the world can not extinguish the light of a single candle."

Old Post 12-12-2002 01:03 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for merc Click here to Send merc a Private Message Find more posts by merc Add merc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hip hOp Yu Ja

wow... thank you 4 sharing that bit of your life with us. i hope everything works out 4 you in the end and yia... the part where u said... no, nvm.. all of it was touching! thx 4 opening up

"Me I'm into being like #1 Korean, I represent the Seoul and every yellow human being" ... DT...

Old Post 12-14-2002 01:14 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for hip hOp Yu Ja Click here to Send hip hOp Yu Ja a Private Message Find more posts by hip hOp Yu Ja Add hip hOp Yu Ja to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
WhiteLee
"Oh we totally have to."

that was awesome.
Thanks for sharing.
You're a huge help (even if some disagree) to this section of the forums.
Thanks for your help too!

"Before and After" Ayumi Hamasaki

Old Post 12-14-2002 04:04 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for WhiteLee Click here to Send WhiteLee a Private Message Visit WhiteLee's homepage! Find more posts by WhiteLee Add WhiteLee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote