Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Relationships > Love and Dating > what are your faults when it comes to relationships?
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
saranghae

what are your faults when it comes to relationships?

mine probably is jealousy... i'm sometimes too sensitive and emotional too.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-25-2002 10:41 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for saranghae Click here to Send saranghae a Private Message Find more posts by saranghae Add saranghae to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TyGer STyLe
no longer a couch jockey

some people say im too touchy :sad:

wat can i say i love body contact... in a non-sexual way... HugGin, massages, and hand holdin stuff, puttin my hand on pplz shoulders... thats wat i do... is that too much?

Old Post 08-26-2002 01:32 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for TyGer STyLe Click here to Send TyGer STyLe a Private Message Find more posts by TyGer STyLe Add TyGer STyLe to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dalgyal
eGG head :D*

yep.. jealousy getz in da way..

Old Post 08-26-2002 01:45 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for dalgyal Click here to Send dalgyal a Private Message Visit dalgyal's homepage! Find more posts by dalgyal Add dalgyal to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Street RSX

gettin all tuff on tha otha guy wen they start gettin flirty wit mah gurl, so jealousi and overprotectivness

Old Post 08-26-2002 04:27 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Street RSX Click here to Send Street RSX a Private Message Find more posts by Street RSX Add Street RSX to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
LiL_HyeSung
AnNa [s2] Hi3n

hmm..
wen my guy rknz dat i've been flirting wif another guy...

but really wen the guy is one of my best frends...

and wen he wants to spend time wif me but i can't...

Old Post 08-26-2002 11:06 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for LiL_HyeSung Click here to Send LiL_HyeSung a Private Message Visit LiL_HyeSung's homepage! Find more posts by LiL_HyeSung Add LiL_HyeSung to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
krnxswat
what a joke!

yeah jealousy.. ^^;;

Old Post 08-26-2002 06:39 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for krnxswat Click here to Send krnxswat a Private Message Visit krnxswat's homepage! Find more posts by krnxswat Add krnxswat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DEmeant0r
Ex-Mod

Jealosy defo

Old Post 08-26-2002 06:46 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for DEmeant0r Click here to Send DEmeant0r a Private Message Visit DEmeant0r's homepage! Find more posts by DEmeant0r Add DEmeant0r to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
eddiee
werD?

they say im tooo.......toooo......toooo......toooo.....toooo...toooo....... they say i flirt wit other grls toooo much -____-

Old Post 08-26-2002 06:53 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for eddiee Click here to Send eddiee a Private Message Find more posts by eddiee Add eddiee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DEmeant0r
Ex-Mod

they say you're too much of a foo

Old Post 08-26-2002 06:56 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for DEmeant0r Click here to Send DEmeant0r a Private Message Visit DEmeant0r's homepage! Find more posts by DEmeant0r Add DEmeant0r to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sangxjin

yea jealousy is probably the biggest.

Old Post 08-26-2002 08:50 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for sangxjin Click here to Send sangxjin a Private Message Visit sangxjin's homepage! Find more posts by sangxjin Add sangxjin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
UnisMuiMui
Fashion Police/Mod

Re: what are your faults when it comes to relationships?

quote:
Originally posted by saranghae
mine probably is jealousy... i'm sometimes too sensitive and emotional too.

i'm the same as u! i'm really jealous... over sensitive and emotional... and i cry a river........ :sad:

Old Post 08-26-2002 09:56 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for UnisMuiMui Click here to Send UnisMuiMui a Private Message Visit UnisMuiMui's homepage! Find more posts by UnisMuiMui Add UnisMuiMui to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MiGhTy KiTTy
*MeOW* ^^

i worry too much. every tiny thing i would get all worried..-__-

Old Post 08-26-2002 10:57 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for MiGhTy KiTTy Click here to Send MiGhTy KiTTy a Private Message Find more posts by MiGhTy KiTTy Add MiGhTy KiTTy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
peruperu
bored..... ~>_<~

i worry too little???
i dun care bout them enuf???
those r the things my ex complained bout......

i seemed to be dun really care bout them....
so they said i dun really love them.....
and broke up with me.......
but the fact is that i DO LOVE them..........
*sigh*
dunno how to express my feelings....... :sad:

i'm a sleepy pig~~ hehe~~

http://members.shaw.ca/peruperu/

Old Post 08-30-2002 07:29 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for peruperu Click here to Send peruperu a Private Message Visit peruperu's homepage! Find more posts by peruperu Add peruperu to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hip hOp Yu Ja

im also tOo tOuchy with mai freNdz... lyk huggin, shoulder, patting, etc... and it usuallie mayks mai b/f or whoever trip... and yea... i hab a lot of guy freNdz... and lyk no grl freNdz... (long story... shannon noes y!! haha) sho yea... meeh kickin it with mai homeboiz... i guess dats about it....? o! and one more thing... i dont show mai emotions very well... lyk i never cry on front of ppl... ya feel meeh?

"Me I'm into being like #1 Korean, I represent the Seoul and every yellow human being" ... DT...

Old Post 08-31-2002 12:51 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for hip hOp Yu Ja Click here to Send hip hOp Yu Ja a Private Message Find more posts by hip hOp Yu Ja Add hip hOp Yu Ja to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jj2
JSL Member

maybe just a hint of jealousy...i wouldnt say i'm overly jealous when the guy's hanging out with his female friends...i trust him totally and he does the same ^_^ but i think...one of my faults is that i prob dont talk much bout my feelings. working on it now though! keke :P

Old Post 08-31-2002 02:26 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Jj2 Click here to Send Jj2 a Private Message Find more posts by Jj2 Add Jj2 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
iLLmaTiC_aNgeL
-huney B-

im emotionally and physically detached..im not an overly clingy or affectionate person and i have a lot of other priorities that i put before my boyfriends..i guess this may either be because i havent found that really special guy yet or im jus insensitive..maybe both :sad:

Old Post 09-06-2002 02:27 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for iLLmaTiC_aNgeL Click here to Send iLLmaTiC_aNgeL a Private Message Find more posts by iLLmaTiC_aNgeL Add iLLmaTiC_aNgeL to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
psyTeK ver. 2.0
face the facts kid.

it would have to be jealousy. saying this with no intention to boast, my girlfriend is extremely cute and attractive. with that being said, it's difficult to not notice guys, friends and strangers alike, gaze at her longingly as she walks by. although it should be something to take pride in, it's also something that can cultivate quite a good amount of jealousy within one's self. I'm working on it though. I just need to face some facts I guess. heh.

Old Post 09-06-2002 03:19 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for psyTeK ver. 2.0 Click here to Send psyTeK ver. 2.0 a Private Message Find more posts by psyTeK ver. 2.0 Add psyTeK ver. 2.0 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
aznkid1008
God is my judge

quote:
Originally posted by psyTeK ver. 2.0
it would have to be jealousy. saying this with no intention to boast, my girlfriend is extremely cute and attractive. with that being said, it's difficult to not notice guys, friends and strangers alike, gaze at her longingly as she walks by. although it should be something to take pride in, it's also something that can cultivate quite a good amount of jealousy within one's self. I'm working on it though. I just need to face some facts I guess. heh.

kudos, very well put
but u got to hav this in ur mind
some r think damn not bad u kno
u gotta think yea yea im the lucky guy not u ugly ^%#*

Remember the heros
Remember the lives
Remember the day
God bless

Old Post 09-06-2002 03:37 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for aznkid1008 Click here to Send aznkid1008 a Private Message Find more posts by aznkid1008 Add aznkid1008 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
peruperu
bored..... ~>_<~

quote:
Originally posted by hip hOp Yu Ja
o! and one more thing... i dont show mai emotions very well... lyk i never cry on front of ppl... ya feel meeh?

same..... i dunno how to show my emtions..... and that's what both my ex complained b4...... and that's also one of the many reasons which led to breaking up...... *sigh*

i'm a sleepy pig~~ hehe~~

http://members.shaw.ca/peruperu/

Old Post 09-06-2002 07:31 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for peruperu Click here to Send peruperu a Private Message Visit peruperu's homepage! Find more posts by peruperu Add peruperu to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
angelicxshield
Fobulous

I suck at relationships . . I can flirt like hell but when it comes down to one girl all alone . . I have no idea what to say and things get all . . weird . . -_-;;

Old Post 09-11-2002 03:33 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for angelicxshield Click here to Send angelicxshield a Private Message Visit angelicxshield's homepage! Find more posts by angelicxshield Add angelicxshield to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote