Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Entertainment > Music > Best Asian Hip hop songs/mvs
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
WhiteLee
"Oh we totally have to."

Best Asian Hip hop songs/mvs

I'm doing a project for school and need what you consider the best/most talented/most popular hip hop artists in Kpop, Jpop, Cantopop and Mandopop.
Please post where I could possibly dl the songs/mvs.
thanks a lot!

"Before and After" Ayumi Hamasaki

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-05-2003 03:47 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for WhiteLee Click here to Send WhiteLee a Private Message Visit WhiteLee's homepage! Find more posts by WhiteLee Add WhiteLee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
azn0monk
mystupidSNfromwayback

well drunken tiger is a dead give away
also 1tym

..Jin..hes korean or chinese..iono..his song always about chinese so wateva..

lil shadow

infinite limit

Old Post 04-06-2003 06:08 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for azn0monk Click here to Send azn0monk a Private Message Find more posts by azn0monk Add azn0monk to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
azn0monk
mystupidSNfromwayback

please note that theres pop
and then theres hip hop.

lil shadow/infinite limit r cambodian

Old Post 04-06-2003 06:09 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for azn0monk Click here to Send azn0monk a Private Message Find more posts by azn0monk Add azn0monk to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rhymester*
$$$$$$$$$$$

are you talking about Jpop or japanese hiphop?

Old Post 04-06-2003 01:57 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for rhymester* Click here to Send rhymester* a Private Message Find more posts by rhymester* Add rhymester* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
daNNy LuV 1TYM
. : c r y : .

mando (taiwan) - jay chou...i guess

krn - drunken tiger, cb mass, T, joosuc, cho pd, 1tym, yg family (but they're gettin pop-ish)

japanese - dragon ash, zeebra, m flo, eh...i just saw a whole list of them but i haven't heard any of them myself, so i wudn't noe if they're any good (sphere of influence, shakazombie, shingo2, suiken, the blue herb, s-word)

Old Post 04-06-2003 08:31 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for daNNy LuV 1TYM Click here to Send daNNy LuV 1TYM a Private Message Find more posts by daNNy LuV 1TYM Add daNNy LuV 1TYM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

i like the music videos that has those stories like a music video movie

Old Post 04-07-2003 12:27 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for niggoreanboi Click here to Send niggoreanboi a Private Message Find more posts by niggoreanboi Add niggoreanboi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
WhiteLee
"Oh we totally have to."

quote:
Originally posted by rhymester*
are you talking about Jpop or japanese hiphop?

japanese hip hop

"Before and After" Ayumi Hamasaki

Old Post 04-07-2003 01:24 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for WhiteLee Click here to Send WhiteLee a Private Message Visit WhiteLee's homepage! Find more posts by WhiteLee Add WhiteLee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
eddiee
werD?

quote:
Originally posted by daNNy LuV 1TYM
mando (taiwan) - jay chou...i guess

krn - drunken tiger, cb mass, T, joosuc, cho pd, 1tym, yg family (but they're gettin pop-ish)

japanese - dragon ash, zeebra, m flo, eh...i just saw a whole list of them but i haven't heard any of them myself, so i wudn't noe if they're any good (sphere of influence, shakazombie, shingo2, suiken, the blue herb, s-word)

jay chous not hip hop

i dont think there is any chinese hip hoppers

Old Post 04-07-2003 02:05 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for eddiee Click here to Send eddiee a Private Message Find more posts by eddiee Add eddiee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rhymester*
$$$$$$$$$$$

quote:
Originally posted by WhiteLee
japanese hip hop

mainstream:
Kick the can crew
Rip slyme

not so mainstream:
Ozrosaurus [check out Hey girl, rollin and Area area!!]
Doberman Inc [american style hiphop but VERY NICE!!]
G.K Maryan [hard to swallow but is still good]
DJ Masterkey [ A MUST!!]
DJ Hasebe [dance type of hiphop music, is all good!]
Suiken
Dabo
Zeebra [his older stuff is good]
Rhymester [they have a lot of jazz-hiphop mixed type of tracks!]

These are my favourites!!~~ if u want to listen to their music let me know, i have uploaded them somewhere hohoho!!

Last edited by rhymester* on 04-07-2003 at 03:05 AM

Old Post 04-07-2003 02:57 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for rhymester* Click here to Send rhymester* a Private Message Find more posts by rhymester* Add rhymester* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rhymester*
$$$$$$$$$$$

quote:
Originally posted by LiLbLuEaZnBoY
jay chous not hip hop

i dont think there is any chinese hip hoppers

actually there are some from taiwan, but i forgot their names. i always see their cds at HMV.

Old Post 04-07-2003 02:58 AM
UnisMuiMui
Fashion Police/Mod

namie amuro is kinda hiphop. some ppl consider her hiphop i think. i like her newer stuff
drunken tiger, JINUSEAN & 1tym & the rest of yg family, cb mass

Old Post 04-07-2003 04:42 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for UnisMuiMui Click here to Send UnisMuiMui a Private Message Visit UnisMuiMui's homepage! Find more posts by UnisMuiMui Add UnisMuiMui to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Captain Korea
L.A.'s Worst

Cantonese - LMF, they've also played across China and also in South Korea. This is a pretty awesome article

http://www.time.com/time/asia/arts/...,178477,00.html

Old Post 04-07-2003 08:20 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Captain Korea Click here to Send Captain Korea a Private Message Find more posts by Captain Korea Add Captain Korea to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
J-DraGoNz
Music/Multimedia/Lyricism

quote:
Originally posted by azn0monk
well drunken tiger is a dead give away
also 1tym

..Jin..hes korean or chinese..iono..his song always about chinese so wateva..

lil shadow

infinite limit

LOL infinite limit...they are so gone...haha. Zhins comin back up tho. if u want some ill asian underground hip hop...look up Thai (viet) FLOW Sik (Korean), Likwifakshun (Korean crew), Rated R (mixed)...lot more...i have a grip of em, hit me up on AIM: JxDraGoNz and ill send ya some.

BTW, Jin is chinese...and his songs are wack, hes strictly battle cat.

http://www.mcjdragonz.com

http://www.dynamicvocalz.tk

http://www.streetmaderecordz.tk

Old Post 04-08-2003 06:33 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for J-DraGoNz Click here to Send J-DraGoNz a Private Message Visit J-DraGoNz's homepage! Find more posts by J-DraGoNz Add J-DraGoNz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

quote:
Originally posted by J-DraGoNz

BTW, Jin is chinese...and his songs are wack, hes strictly battle cat.

THANK YOU! i een sayin that but people been flashin at me how i should be rep asians -_- he could freestyle i don't feel he's a good mainstream rapper

Old Post 04-09-2003 06:04 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for niggoreanboi Click here to Send niggoreanboi a Private Message Find more posts by niggoreanboi Add niggoreanboi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
J-DraGoNz

quote:
Originally posted by niggoreanboi
THANK YOU! i een sayin that but people been flashin at me how i should be rep asians -_- he could freestyle i don't feel he's a good mainstream rapper

i agree, his songs are really wack...but i got love fo him, hes awesome at freestyle. mainstream aint for him, he shoulda stuck with da underground. havnet seen him around in a long time. i think its all goin to his head

Old Post 04-09-2003 06:07 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for J-DraGoNz Click here to Send J-DraGoNz a Private Message Visit J-DraGoNz's homepage! Find more posts by J-DraGoNz Add J-DraGoNz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
paboh4life
al myun suh ;)

yeah... holla front, hey jin, and all those songs are pretty whack.. but my friend was showin me some other songs that are gonna be on his cd droppin in the summer... they're aight, but he did improved as a rapper thats all i gotta say about that! ^_^

Old Post 04-13-2003 03:09 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for paboh4life Click here to Send paboh4life a Private Message Find more posts by paboh4life Add paboh4life to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
J-DraGoNz

quote:
Originally posted by paboh4life
yeah... holla front, hey jin, and all those songs are pretty whack.. but my friend was showin me some other songs that are gonna be on his cd droppin in the summer... they're aight, but he did improved as a rapper thats all i gotta say about that! ^_^

i agree, he did improve somewhat. but not enough id say.

Old Post 04-13-2003 03:24 AM
hip hOp Yu Ja

i'll juss mention sum krn ones that were omitted here

mc sniper, perry, masta wu, and i dun memba anymore at da moment but ill be bak!

o and yia... i think jinusean N drunken tiger can whup Jin's butt wen it comes to songs and rappin...

"Me I'm into being like #1 Korean, I represent the Seoul and every yellow human being" ... DT...

Old Post 04-21-2003 05:31 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for hip hOp Yu Ja Click here to Send hip hOp Yu Ja a Private Message Find more posts by hip hOp Yu Ja Add hip hOp Yu Ja to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

quote:
Originally posted by hip hOp Yu Ja
i'll juss mention sum krn ones that were omitted here

mc sniper, perry, masta wu, and i dun memba anymore at da moment but ill be bak!

o and yia... i think jinusean N drunken tiger can whup Jin's butt wen it comes to songs and rappin...

perry hella wack lol

Old Post 04-21-2003 08:26 PM
SiennaSuN

best asian hip hop song?
cbmass's running

¿À´Ãó·³ ½½Æâ´ø ¹ãÇϴðú ³»°Õ ³Ê¹« ¼ÒÁßÇß´ø ±×´ë¿Í ÇÔ²² ÀÖ´ø Áö³_ °Ü¿ïÀº Áö³ª°¬Áö¸¸ just for a while i will be there for you

Old Post 04-25-2003 10:27 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for SiennaSuN Click here to Send SiennaSuN a Private Message Find more posts by SiennaSuN Add SiennaSuN to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote