Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > General > Random Thoughts > underage driving...
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
YaaMaKoh
spiritual life mod

underage driving...

hmm.. anybody done it?
jus curious.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-24-2003 07:23 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for YaaMaKoh Click here to Send YaaMaKoh a Private Message Visit YaaMaKoh's homepage! Find more posts by YaaMaKoh Add YaaMaKoh to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Chinesegrl

i did for a golf cart ^_^;; my uncle told me its for people over 16.. oh wells.. i crashed once ^_^;; so im scared..

Old Post 05-24-2003 08:04 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Chinesegrl Click here to Send Chinesegrl a Private Message Visit Chinesegrl's homepage! Find more posts by Chinesegrl Add Chinesegrl to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

i used to do it alot now since i got my L's i drive legally

Old Post 05-24-2003 08:25 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for niggoreanboi Click here to Send niggoreanboi a Private Message Find more posts by niggoreanboi Add niggoreanboi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

Hmm, my daddy let me drive when I was 9 or 10 I believe...

then, I drove when I got my permit... the stupid thing is, when I had my permit, I couldn't drive without an adult in the car with me, and now that I have my license, I can drive with only one other person in the car with me for nine months... unless there's an adult there, of course... it's called GDL and don't ask me what that stands for because I really don't know... all I know is, I've broken the permit rules and the license rules... oops

Old Post 05-24-2003 08:47 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ladi Jay Click here to Send Ladi Jay a Private Message Find more posts by Ladi Jay Add Ladi Jay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
.aS.|5p!7f!|23
foo oo o o o oo o oo o o

yeah i do it whenever i get the chance and my parents arent home. but i get cuaght like 3/4 of the time

Old Post 05-24-2003 09:29 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for .aS.|5p!7f!|23 Click here to Send .aS.|5p!7f!|23 a Private Message Find more posts by .aS.|5p!7f!|23 Add .aS.|5p!7f!|23 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
YaaMaKoh
spiritual life mod

i just picked up spartan in my car and chilled in my house.
were both 14 and 15
^_^
spartan: your a crazy motherfucker and im not driving with you again!
me: i know

i think im pretty good at driving... at least i dont jerk the brakes like some ppl do ^_^
i can parallell park and do oda stuff.. yeah...
after all, it was raining and i was speeding from 40-60 mph on 9W for fun.. hehe up and down, up and down.

Last edited by YaaMaKoh on 05-25-2003 at 12:29 AM

Old Post 05-25-2003 12:22 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for YaaMaKoh Click here to Send YaaMaKoh a Private Message Visit YaaMaKoh's homepage! Find more posts by YaaMaKoh Add YaaMaKoh to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
aznkid1008
God is my judge

quote:
Originally posted by YaaMaKoh
were both 14 and 15
^_^

i think im pretty good at driving... at least i dont jerk the brakes like some ppl do ^_^
after all, it was raining and i was speeding from 40-60 mph on 9W for fun.. hehe up and down, up and down.

tell me how it is when the cops catch ya, u cant get ur L till ur like 21, and no insurance company will take ya....

Remember the heros
Remember the lives
Remember the day
God bless

Old Post 05-25-2003 01:28 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for aznkid1008 Click here to Send aznkid1008 a Private Message Find more posts by aznkid1008 Add aznkid1008 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

quote:
were both 14 and 15
^_^

I don't mean to sound like a hyprocrite or anything but you shouldn't even be driving yet... you have NO CLUE, I repeat, NO CLUE, how easily it is for you to get into a car accident... it's nothing to be proud of. seriously.

I thought I could drive as well as anyone else and not get into accidents until I took the class... I realized how easily I could get into a car accident, and worse... not get my license at all if I got caught...

don't be too proud

Old Post 05-25-2003 02:01 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ladi Jay Click here to Send Ladi Jay a Private Message Find more posts by Ladi Jay Add Ladi Jay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
YaaMaKoh
spiritual life mod

quote:
Originally posted by aznkid1008
tell me how it is when the cops catch ya, u cant get ur L till ur like 21, and no insurance company will take ya....

geez. i just drove one mile... btw, i wasn't speeding, and i was wearing shades and a hat. he was going to walk to my house but i didn't want him to get soaked in the rain, so w/e

Old Post 05-25-2003 05:04 AM
YaaMaKoh
spiritual life mod

quote:
Originally posted by Ladi Jay
I don't mean to sound like a hyprocrite or anything but you shouldn't even be driving yet... you have NO CLUE, I repeat, NO CLUE, how easily it is for you to get into a car accident... it's nothing to be proud of. seriously.

I thought I could drive as well as anyone else and not get into accidents until I took the class... I realized how easily I could get into a car accident, and worse... not get my license at all if I got caught...

don't be too proud

btw, i know what your talking about. i read all of my brothers drivers manuals and everything (before actually driving)... im not that stupid to go and travel far distances, or speed cause im in risk of an accident or getting police after me.

i jus wanna get a little bit of practice b4 i hit 17. and its not like im driving alone, i have older people coaching me in what i do, so a little bit of experience wont hurt. (picking up spartan was the first time driving alone, my heart was poundin like crazy) but yeah, i agree with you, underage driving shouldn't be allowed... jus a bit curious and impatient

Last edited by YaaMaKoh on 05-25-2003 at 05:14 AM

Old Post 05-25-2003 05:05 AM
kRypTic_nABi
nohl jah q(-_-)p

hmm..i've done it a lot before. first time was when i was in 7th grade. my friend stole her parents car and drove to my house to give me my present..then we went to baskin robins and let me drive home. she came over with her sister's car about 4 times after that..then uh...my friend wanted me to take her mom's car so she could go somewhere..and i did that for her a couple of times when i had my permit.

Old Post 05-25-2003 06:04 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for kRypTic_nABi Click here to Send kRypTic_nABi a Private Message Find more posts by kRypTic_nABi Add kRypTic_nABi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MellowYellow

no, i didn't have a death wish at the age of 13 (or ever).

Old Post 05-25-2003 06:19 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for MellowYellow Click here to Send MellowYellow a Private Message Find more posts by MellowYellow Add MellowYellow to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
.aS.|5p!7f!|23
foo oo o o o oo o oo o o

quote:

don't be too proud

i take drivers ed but i only have my ppermit. i drive a lot alone and its really not hard to avoid getting into an accident or getting pulled over. obey the speed limit and traffic signs and nothing will happen. cops cant pull u over for looking young so by just driving around and obeying the law most likely nothing will happen

Old Post 05-26-2003 03:04 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for .aS.|5p!7f!|23 Click here to Send .aS.|5p!7f!|23 a Private Message Find more posts by .aS.|5p!7f!|23 Add .aS.|5p!7f!|23 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ajy

yeah, when my friend's sister went to las vegas over spring break, he drove me anywhere. we went to the mall, mcdonalds, friends houses everywhere. never got pulled over or anything but he was fucking up going like 85 on streets and hit 90 on the freeway.

Old Post 05-26-2003 03:19 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for ajy Click here to Send ajy a Private Message Find more posts by ajy Add ajy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
krnxswat
what a joke!

boooo

Old Post 05-26-2003 03:21 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for krnxswat Click here to Send krnxswat a Private Message Visit krnxswat's homepage! Find more posts by krnxswat Add krnxswat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
twinkie
twinkie

quote:
geez. i just drove one mile... btw, i wasn't speeding, and i was wearing shades and a hat. he was going to walk to my house but i didn't want him to get soaked in the rain, so w/e

umbrella

Old Post 05-26-2003 04:52 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for twinkie Click here to Send twinkie a Private Message Find more posts by twinkie Add twinkie to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PsychoSnowman
Debate Mod

quote:

don't be too proud

ah, why do we have to play the esoteric card?

"Those womyn that seek equality with men, lack determination."

"I beseech you, in the bowels of Christ, think it possible you may be wrong."
-Cromwell

Old Post 05-26-2003 05:47 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for PsychoSnowman Click here to Send PsychoSnowman a Private Message Find more posts by PsychoSnowman Add PsychoSnowman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kiggaplease

you guys are all hardcore lol

Old Post 05-26-2003 10:32 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for kiggaplease Click here to Send kiggaplease a Private Message Find more posts by kiggaplease Add kiggaplease to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sangxjin

my parents always take the cars out. never have a chance. even if i would i wouldn't. argh. i should've told my parents to get me involved in kart racing when i was younger.

Props To Huby

Old Post 05-27-2003 02:52 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for sangxjin Click here to Send sangxjin a Private Message Visit sangxjin's homepage! Find more posts by sangxjin Add sangxjin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
marvinOPPA
i like u this much

Re: underage driving...

quote:
hmm.. anybody done it?
jus curious.

yes all the time

Old Post 05-27-2003 06:01 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for marvinOPPA Click here to Send marvinOPPA a Private Message Find more posts by marvinOPPA Add marvinOPPA to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote