Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Pictures > Personal Pictures > I got some Oakleys
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Azn2296

Talking I got some Oakleys

my aunt got me these shes the best she isnt that rich either and she still got them for me... i neeeda replay her somehow

Azn2296 has attached this image:

My Xanga

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 12-10-2002 03:38 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Azn2296 Click here to Send Azn2296 a Private Message Visit Azn2296's homepage! Find more posts by Azn2296 Add Azn2296 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JeNyA
swt_krn_grl

oh...

....wow....... u look good.......

Old Post 12-10-2002 04:04 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for JeNyA Click here to Send JeNyA a Private Message Find more posts by JeNyA Add JeNyA to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
iTsmeehLita
lita lita

buy her a nice blouse?? heh ..

anyway .. nice shades .. if a person looks at you .. can they see your eyes through it?? it looks better if they can't ...

well .. what brand is your watch?? looks nice!

Old Post 12-10-2002 04:25 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for iTsmeehLita Click here to Send iTsmeehLita a Private Message Find more posts by iTsmeehLita Add iTsmeehLita to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
IamJ
sexy beast

niiiice

Old Post 12-10-2002 04:30 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for IamJ Click here to Send IamJ a Private Message Find more posts by IamJ Add IamJ to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Flaming_June
punch drunk love

bling!!

oh oh! is that a rolex as well??

bling bling!

Old Post 12-10-2002 04:46 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Flaming_June Click here to Send Flaming_June a Private Message Find more posts by Flaming_June Add Flaming_June to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Azn2296

quote:
Originally posted by iTsmeehLita
buy her a nice blouse?? heh ..

anyway .. nice shades .. if a person looks at you .. can they see your eyes through it?? it looks better if they can't ...

well .. what brand is your watch?? looks nice!

yea thats what sucks about it u can see through it a lil... o well... Oakleys didnt make polerized lens for the A wire 2.0

http://www.oakley.com/ostore/eyewear/a_wire_2.0_sh/

and the watch is fossil been for like 5 years i think...?

My Xanga

Old Post 12-10-2002 04:51 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Azn2296 Click here to Send Azn2296 a Private Message Visit Azn2296's homepage! Find more posts by Azn2296 Add Azn2296 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JuJu
shaKe :: sHake

wow. nice pics

Old Post 12-10-2002 04:59 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for JuJu Click here to Send JuJu a Private Message Find more posts by JuJu Add JuJu to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
castle outsider

waoh..those are nice..

Old Post 12-10-2002 05:02 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for castle outsider Click here to Send castle outsider a Private Message Visit castle outsider's homepage! Find more posts by castle outsider Add castle outsider to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BabOxmK

nice piq n shadesS

〆・▼ →』さr ぉいぞN 【→ ▼・
. 。→ ・:・ し ・:・ → 。. 〇

Old Post 12-10-2002 05:15 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for BabOxmK Click here to Send BabOxmK a Private Message Visit BabOxmK's homepage! Find more posts by BabOxmK Add BabOxmK to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kRypTic_nABi
nohl jah q(-_-)p

oOo~hot pic
i gotta pair of "oakies" from new york..
that they sell in the streets...my bro got it for 10 bucks..lol
anyway..my cuzin wanted a pair of oakeys..so my cuzin took me with him to get them..we finally found a pair that he liked..but the lady was a real bitch..so we decided to go return it after we had bought it..in the end..he never got his oakleys ^^

Old Post 12-11-2002 04:49 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for kRypTic_nABi Click here to Send kRypTic_nABi a Private Message Find more posts by kRypTic_nABi Add kRypTic_nABi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MiGhTy KiTTy
*MeOW* ^^

wow..you look gangster..xD sexy..hahha

Propz to Sam. yayy~ haha

-----------------------
my xanga that i finally put up~
*MeOw MeOW*

Old Post 12-11-2002 05:31 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for MiGhTy KiTTy Click here to Send MiGhTy KiTTy a Private Message Find more posts by MiGhTy KiTTy Add MiGhTy KiTTy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Azn2296

quote:
Originally posted by kRypTic_nABi
oOo~hot pic
i gotta pair of "oakies" from new york..
that they sell in the streets...my bro got it for 10 bucks..lol
anyway..my cuzin wanted a pair of oakeys..so my cuzin took me with him to get them..we finally found a pair that he liked..but the lady was a real bitch..so we decided to go return it after we had bought it..in the end..he never got his oakleys ^^

haha i got some oakleys from washington and they were fake but i needed them so i got them for 10 bucks... u noe the ones u got are fake right?? how much did u buy the oakleys for?

My Xanga

Old Post 12-11-2002 05:50 AM
MasWusHot

Nice shades!!

Old Post 12-11-2002 02:14 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for MasWusHot Visit MasWusHot's homepage! Find more posts by MasWusHot Add MasWusHot to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
merdawg
: My Avatar is So CUTE :

quote:
Originally posted by MasWusHot
Nice shades!!

"Love is like a friendship caught on fire. In the beginning a flame, very pretty, often hot and fierce, but still only light and flickering. As love grows older, our hearts mature and our love becomes as coals, deep-burning and unquenchable. " - Bruce Lee

Old Post 12-11-2002 05:53 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for merdawg Click here to Send merdawg a Private Message Find more posts by merdawg Add merdawg to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ajy

ived thought you were a girl for the longest time

Old Post 12-11-2002 06:55 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for ajy Click here to Send ajy a Private Message Find more posts by ajy Add ajy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Captain Korea
L.A.'s Worst

Yeah, those are sweet, I had the exact same pair in Foakley's. Had te gold and the black, don't know what happened to the gold ones, and I somehow left the black ones in my pocket when I washed the pants..damn

Old Post 12-11-2002 07:02 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Captain Korea Click here to Send Captain Korea a Private Message Find more posts by Captain Korea Add Captain Korea to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
krnxswat
what a joke!

i like the picture on the wall behind you

Old Post 12-11-2002 08:37 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for krnxswat Click here to Send krnxswat a Private Message Visit krnxswat's homepage! Find more posts by krnxswat Add krnxswat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Azn2296

quote:
Originally posted by krnxswat
i like the picture on the wall behind you

o thanx my dad drew that a long time ago

My Xanga

Old Post 12-11-2002 11:07 PM
krnxswat
what a joke!

quote:
Originally posted by Azn2296
o thanx my dad drew that a long time ago

oh wow. thats good ;]
newaiz, hows swimming? im guessing swimming season started

Old Post 12-11-2002 11:10 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for krnxswat Click here to Send krnxswat a Private Message Visit krnxswat's homepage! Find more posts by krnxswat Add krnxswat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
az0nd2r3

playaaaa.......haha

Old Post 12-11-2002 11:12 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for az0nd2r3 Click here to Send az0nd2r3 a Private Message Find more posts by az0nd2r3 Add az0nd2r3 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote