Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > General > Random Thoughts > what do you want to be when you grow up?
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
lilkrnangel
Titeness!!!~

what do you want to be when you grow up?

i dont know i am asking that question i juss got bored and soo i asked that question!!

well i want to be a kid doc or a pet doc

thanks jkme

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-16-2002 05:36 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for lilkrnangel Click here to Send lilkrnangel a Private Message Find more posts by lilkrnangel Add lilkrnangel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
krnxswat
what a joke!

i wanna be a cop so i can eat donuts

Old Post 04-16-2002 06:01 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for krnxswat Click here to Send krnxswat a Private Message Visit krnxswat's homepage! Find more posts by krnxswat Add krnxswat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
WhiteLee
"Oh we totally have to."

I wanna be a director! Of anime or independent films!
um...maybe a manga artist, fashion designer, um...A GIRL WHO REVOLUTIONIZED THE WORLD!

"Before and After" Ayumi Hamasaki

Old Post 04-18-2002 03:10 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for WhiteLee Click here to Send WhiteLee a Private Message Visit WhiteLee's homepage! Find more posts by WhiteLee Add WhiteLee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SoundCtrl

I wanna be your dad. lol.

Old Post 04-18-2002 03:11 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for SoundCtrl Click here to Send SoundCtrl a Private Message Find more posts by SoundCtrl Add SoundCtrl to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
xkrzyqtx
i should post here more..

hmm
dunoz what i wanna be
i wanna be RICH!
lol
yay?

have you had YOUR dose of type v?

Old Post 04-18-2002 04:46 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for xkrzyqtx Click here to Send xkrzyqtx a Private Message Find more posts by xkrzyqtx Add xkrzyqtx to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
annabanana
Food Moderator

I'm going to be a freshman in college this fall, and i still don't know what i want to be when i grow up, but, i'm already almost grown up, so i dunno. I guess i'll be what i wanna be. Hmmm, maybe a lawyer or a CEO, or international supermodel. oh well, i still have some time.

Last edited by annabanana on 04-19-2002 at 10:08 AM

Old Post 04-19-2002 10:04 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for annabanana Click here to Send annabanana a Private Message Find more posts by annabanana Add annabanana to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CiviC_BayBi

...ALIVE...???!!!......i really dont know

It's reality, fuck it , it's everything but me...

Old Post 04-19-2002 06:21 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for CiviC_BayBi Click here to Send CiviC_BayBi a Private Message Visit CiviC_BayBi's homepage! Find more posts by CiviC_BayBi Add CiviC_BayBi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
lovedontloveme

quote:
Originally posted by krnxswat
i wanna be a cop so i can eat donuts

hahahaha ur so cute seon ho hahaha ^^

as for me, i have no idea. soemthing that incorporates design, computers, music and art all in one. [=

Old Post 04-19-2002 08:24 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for lovedontloveme Click here to Send lovedontloveme a Private Message Visit lovedontloveme's homepage! Find more posts by lovedontloveme Add lovedontloveme to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TAIgrr
MM caramel FRAP! =P

- backdancer for JANG WOOHYUK
- fashion designer
- lawyer
- actress

haha, cept i'm only eligible for a lawyer

i want to be taught hiphop dancing under JANG WOOHYUK's teaching..

Old Post 04-19-2002 08:50 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for TAIgrr Click here to Send TAIgrr a Private Message Find more posts by TAIgrr Add TAIgrr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ToNyFaCe
ToNyOloGy~!!

I wanna be an FBI agent!

I don't know about you...
But HBBS excites me.....
and I'm not pervy....

come visit the heavenly Tony site!!
http://www.foolofatook.net/heavenlymonkey/index.html

Old Post 04-20-2002 06:20 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for ToNyFaCe Click here to Send ToNyFaCe a Private Message Find more posts by ToNyFaCe Add ToNyFaCe to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sHyGrLy012

i use to dream about being a pediatrician but these days it seems like just a dream cause my grades are not that great and i don't know if i want to go through med school and stuff.

Old Post 04-22-2002 10:43 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for sHyGrLy012 Click here to Send sHyGrLy012 a Private Message Visit sHyGrLy012's homepage! Find more posts by sHyGrLy012 Add sHyGrLy012 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Crazydeb8ter
administrator

quote:
Originally posted by annabanana
international supermodel.

international supermodel eh? what do you look liek?

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Old Post 04-24-2002 03:36 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Crazydeb8ter Click here to Send Crazydeb8ter a Private Message Find more posts by Crazydeb8ter Add Crazydeb8ter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Alchemist
3 Coulombs

hmm, if anyone plans to take over the world, be sure not to be mean or kill too many ppl

Old Post 04-26-2002 10:20 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Alchemist Click here to Send Alchemist a Private Message Visit Alchemist's homepage! Find more posts by Alchemist Add Alchemist to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
xXFallenAngeLXx
-GoDdEsS oF iNsAnItY-

im going to be the official ruler of the insane,
yep im going to have a crown and servants and everything

jk, but i think i wanna be a psychiatrist or summat, hafta think

*i don't want you, to give it all up, leave your own life collecting dust, and i don't want you to feel sorry for me, never give us a chance to be, and i don't need you to be by my side, to tell me that everything's alright, just wanted you to tell me the truth, you know i'd do that for you*

Old Post 04-26-2002 05:55 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for xXFallenAngeLXx Click here to Send xXFallenAngeLXx a Private Message Find more posts by xXFallenAngeLXx Add xXFallenAngeLXx to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MellowYellow

kid doc???? puahahah you mean pediatrition right?

well that's what i want to be... a pediatrition

pediatric nutritionist
pediatric phsychiatrist... uhm.... haha

uhm..pediatric somethinz.. i like working with kids.. when i turn 18 i have a guaranteed internship with my "former" pediatrition... if i'm still up for it.... haha yay~ but omg.... i'm going to be in school for another 12 years .... hahaha scary....

Old Post 04-26-2002 08:08 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for MellowYellow Click here to Send MellowYellow a Private Message Find more posts by MellowYellow Add MellowYellow to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tamoose

ceo

Old Post 04-26-2002 08:50 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for tamoose Click here to Send tamoose a Private Message Find more posts by tamoose Add tamoose to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
aznkid1008
God is my judge

2 take over the world
ok maybe not the world...
hmmm wat do i want 2 be......no idea.... :sad:

Old Post 04-27-2002 07:31 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for aznkid1008 Click here to Send aznkid1008 a Private Message Find more posts by aznkid1008 Add aznkid1008 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
crazeebebi
Super Star Chica~

*+* I want to live in ah uti n Wisconsin and grow cheese! HAHAHA

Old Post 04-27-2002 04:17 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for crazeebebi Click here to Send crazeebebi a Private Message Find more posts by crazeebebi Add crazeebebi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yupkipucca
::Yupki::

i wanna be.....um...uh....

awww~ u made me all depressed... i have no idea

Old Post 04-27-2002 05:18 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for yupkipucca Click here to Send yupkipucca a Private Message Find more posts by yupkipucca Add yupkipucca to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mandi

i hav no idea i havnt realy thought of it

"Even if your not with me im with you"

Old Post 04-27-2002 07:13 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for mandi Click here to Send mandi a Private Message Find more posts by mandi Add mandi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote