Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Entertainment > TV and Movies > The Ring: which version of the 3 is the best?
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
MellowYellow

The Ring: which version of the 3 is the best?

so yea which one? japanese, korean, or american version?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-13-2002 06:58 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for MellowYellow Click here to Send MellowYellow a Private Message Find more posts by MellowYellow Add MellowYellow to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tea
Official Pothead

ive only seen japanese

Old Post 11-13-2002 08:45 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for tea Click here to Send tea a Private Message Find more posts by tea Add tea to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
saranghae

i've seen none ^^

isn't there also a chinese one?

Old Post 11-13-2002 10:27 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for saranghae Click here to Send saranghae a Private Message Find more posts by saranghae Add saranghae to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
eddiee
werD?

quote:
Originally posted by saranghae
i've seen none ^^

isn't there also a chinese one?

dont think so

Old Post 11-13-2002 10:32 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for eddiee Click here to Send eddiee a Private Message Find more posts by eddiee Add eddiee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TAIgrr
MM caramel FRAP! =P

i've only seen the american one

but imma try to get the jap and krn version.

Old Post 11-14-2002 12:59 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for TAIgrr Click here to Send TAIgrr a Private Message Find more posts by TAIgrr Add TAIgrr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
saranghae

quote:
Originally posted by LiLbLuEaZnBoY

dont think so

oh okae... i think i was thinking of something else ^^

Old Post 11-14-2002 01:02 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for saranghae Click here to Send saranghae a Private Message Find more posts by saranghae Add saranghae to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
marf

the thing is, i saw the american one first
i knew what to expect in the japanese one since it was a remake
its really hard to say cuz i dont know what i would have said if i saw the jap one first

Old Post 11-14-2002 01:12 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for marf Click here to Send marf a Private Message Find more posts by marf Add marf to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
castle outsider

didnt see any of them..too scared hehe

Old Post 11-14-2002 02:10 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for castle outsider Click here to Send castle outsider a Private Message Visit castle outsider's homepage! Find more posts by castle outsider Add castle outsider to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
saranghae

quote:
Originally posted by castle outsider
didnt see any of them..too scared hehe

yup yup... hehe... me too

Old Post 11-14-2002 02:43 AM
snowangel
ebOoo

japanese one.

korean one sucked.

american one was better than the korean one.

Old Post 11-14-2002 07:52 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for snowangel Click here to Send snowangel a Private Message Find more posts by snowangel Add snowangel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yowon2lover

nup

Japanese one is best

Followed by Korean

Followed by US. i list the US version last mainly because that is a fully adapted version of the ring. whereas korean and japanese versions were developed together its just that the japanese version did much better in its own country and became more renowned. i personally dont trust anything adapted. sorry just my opinion. im krn btw

Old Post 11-14-2002 09:50 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for yowon2lover Click here to Send yowon2lover a Private Message Find more posts by yowon2lover Add yowon2lover to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tea
Official Pothead

i heard the korean version was confusing as fuck cuz it didnt explain anything

Old Post 11-14-2002 10:57 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for tea Click here to Send tea a Private Message Find more posts by tea Add tea to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Azn2296

i think the american ver is the best.. i dled the japanese ver and its so lame either that or the translations suck...if u guys wanna dl it go to kazaa and search for ringu..... and whats ring 0, ring 1, and ring 2? i hope they make part 1 or part 0 soon in america

My Xanga

Old Post 11-15-2002 12:31 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Azn2296 Click here to Send Azn2296 a Private Message Visit Azn2296's homepage! Find more posts by Azn2296 Add Azn2296 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hip hOp Yu Ja

da japanese one fuh sho! mayun... da korean 1 was HEYLLA gay! omfg... i watched it N i nearly slept through it! it ruined "The Ring"! it was about a grl who wanted revenge because she was a flippin hermaphradite! (spelling?) WTH ish wrong wif korean movie directors?! da american 1 was goot too! ^^

"Me I'm into being like #1 Korean, I represent the Seoul and every yellow human being" ... DT...

Old Post 11-15-2002 02:55 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for hip hOp Yu Ja Click here to Send hip hOp Yu Ja a Private Message Find more posts by hip hOp Yu Ja Add hip hOp Yu Ja to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tea
Official Pothead

quote:
Originally posted by Azn2296
i think the american ver is the best.. i dled the japanese ver and its so lame either that or the translations suck...if u guys wanna dl it go to kazaa and search for ringu..... and whats ring 0, ring 1, and ring 2? i hope they make part 1 or part 0 soon in america

ring 0 is the prequil to the ring...ring 1 is the regular ring. ring 2 is the second ring. i heard they were all garbage cept the original (number 1)

Old Post 11-15-2002 03:12 AM
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

i didn'tn see the american version yet but soon hopefully soon if my friends stop being lil bitches *ahem* i say Japanese one was d best since dats d onely one i saw :P

Old Post 11-15-2002 05:49 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for niggoreanboi Click here to Send niggoreanboi a Private Message Find more posts by niggoreanboi Add niggoreanboi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pinoyXako
Reppin' 845

i think the american version was the best...but the girl from the japanese version was a lot scarier...HOLY SCHMOKES...did u see her eyes? I guess my opinion is based on which one i saw first

and u need to stop frontin',
u been to the dealership,
but u ain't cop nothin',
u been hustlin' a long time,
and you never got nothin;.

Old Post 11-15-2002 03:02 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for pinoyXako Click here to Send pinoyXako a Private Message Find more posts by pinoyXako Add pinoyXako to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
UnisMuiMui
Fashion Police/Mod

i only saw american and japanese version and i say japanese version is better.

Old Post 11-19-2002 12:54 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for UnisMuiMui Click here to Send UnisMuiMui a Private Message Visit UnisMuiMui's homepage! Find more posts by UnisMuiMui Add UnisMuiMui to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
.aS.|5p!7f!|23
foo oo o o o oo o oo o o

what was the difference between the three versions? did the girl look scarier in one? and did any of them have different plots?

Old Post 11-21-2002 02:45 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for .aS.|5p!7f!|23 Click here to Send .aS.|5p!7f!|23 a Private Message Find more posts by .aS.|5p!7f!|23 Add .aS.|5p!7f!|23 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Max Spider X
RX-178 Gundam MkII Titans

quote:
Originally posted by tea

ring 0 is the prequil to the ring...ring 1 is the regular ring. ring 2 is the second ring. i heard they were all garbage cept the original (number 1)

No, Ring 2 is the third part. Rinsen is second.

"Did you know that my virginity is reserved for Eugene only?"

Old Post 11-22-2002 10:58 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Max Spider X Click here to Send Max Spider X a Private Message Visit Max Spider X's homepage! Find more posts by Max Spider X Add Max Spider X to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote