Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Pictures > Other Pictures > Those Fobby V's
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
TAIgrr
MM caramel FRAP! =P

Those Fobby V's

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-15-2002 12:30 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for TAIgrr Click here to Send TAIgrr a Private Message Find more posts by TAIgrr Add TAIgrr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

LOL... so when I take pictures with V's I look fobby???

Buh she's really pretty... and her hair is so nice and shiny

Old Post 08-15-2002 01:43 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ladi Jay Click here to Send Ladi Jay a Private Message Find more posts by Ladi Jay Add Ladi Jay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MC ChOpStiCkz
gone

i find the "fobby V" attractive

Old Post 08-15-2002 01:44 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for MC ChOpStiCkz Click here to Send MC ChOpStiCkz a Private Message Visit MC ChOpStiCkz's homepage! Find more posts by MC ChOpStiCkz Add MC ChOpStiCkz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hip hOp Yu Ja

hahaha thats wut mai skOo kallz them! cuz EVERY azn grl doze dat.... well @ least dats wut dey think

"Me I'm into being like #1 Korean, I represent the Seoul and every yellow human being" ... DT...

Old Post 08-15-2002 01:45 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for hip hOp Yu Ja Click here to Send hip hOp Yu Ja a Private Message Find more posts by hip hOp Yu Ja Add hip hOp Yu Ja to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MellowYellow

oh wow it's steve's girlfriend.... lmao

that's that girl from the show "yuri goo doo" (glass shoe/slipper)

well what's wrong with the V's... i do them all the time...

hmm... well lol ...i've been called the "american born fob" -___- ... bastards..lol..hahahaha

Old Post 08-15-2002 01:55 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for MellowYellow Click here to Send MellowYellow a Private Message Find more posts by MellowYellow Add MellowYellow to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TAIgrr
MM caramel FRAP! =P

quote:
Originally posted by MellowYellow
well what's wrong with the V's... i do them all the time...

hm.. if that was for me to hear..
i didnt say anything about the fobby V's
i didnt say they were gay or anything
frq, i do 'em too, comes out naturally

i'm just saying.. those fobby V's.. was there a problem with it

o btw, i'm not saying that in a pist tone.. heh

Old Post 08-15-2002 02:01 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for TAIgrr Click here to Send TAIgrr a Private Message Find more posts by TAIgrr Add TAIgrr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MellowYellow

quote:
Originally posted by TAIgrr
o btw, i'm not saying that in a pist tone.. heh

and what tone was that in... don't tell me what it's not... tell me what it is...

Old Post 08-15-2002 02:10 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for MellowYellow Click here to Send MellowYellow a Private Message Find more posts by MellowYellow Add MellowYellow to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TAIgrr
MM caramel FRAP! =P

quote:
and what tone was that in... don't tell me what it's not... tell me what it is...

there's a tone i use when i start to get pist, but i hold it in, so its a ... regular tone

blah forget it, -.-;

Old Post 08-15-2002 02:20 AM
Nojeel

hahaha..is that the only way she knows how to take a picture? lol

Old Post 08-15-2002 02:26 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Nojeel Click here to Send Nojeel a Private Message Find more posts by Nojeel Add Nojeel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
HHxEliTE
S2

oo kim jung hwa is so pretty

Old Post 08-15-2002 02:36 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for HHxEliTE Click here to Send HHxEliTE a Private Message Find more posts by HHxEliTE Add HHxEliTE to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hip hOp Yu Ja

quote:

dang susan... tayk a breather~ she didn mean it in an offensive way. she was just tryin 2 not create another situation...

"Me I'm into being like #1 Korean, I represent the Seoul and every yellow human being" ... DT...

Old Post 08-15-2002 03:48 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for hip hOp Yu Ja Click here to Send hip hOp Yu Ja a Private Message Find more posts by hip hOp Yu Ja Add hip hOp Yu Ja to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MellowYellow

quote:
Originally posted by Nojeel
hahaha..is that the only way she knows how to take a picture? lol

lol.. well atleast she's consistent????

hip hop.. soo right?... and what makes you think i need to take a breather... i wasn't like using exclamtion marks or writing in caps or anything...

Old Post 08-15-2002 05:02 AM
hip hOp Yu Ja

quote:

hip hop.. soo right?... and what makes you think i need to take a breather... i wasn't like using exclamtion marks or writing in caps or anything...

haha i just meant nOt 2 B upset... i kaynt stand it wen ppl R upset~ smile susan!! N yesh ish Soo...

Old Post 08-15-2002 05:48 AM
yur_swt_angel
:)

pretti hair.. [;

enywhun else notice she onli does the v on her right hand? -_-; lol ;x

Old Post 08-15-2002 05:53 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for yur_swt_angel Click here to Send yur_swt_angel a Private Message Find more posts by yur_swt_angel Add yur_swt_angel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TAIgrr
MM caramel FRAP! =P

quote:
Originally posted by hip hOp Yu Ja
dang susan... tayk a breather~ she didn mean it in an offensive way. she was just tryin 2 not create another situation...

hey, well anyway, thanks for backing me up there from mellowyellow appreciate it. heh

mellowyellow.. i really like you, i like everyone in this forum.. but er.. could you point out people mistakes in a nicer way?
i mean, sometimes i see posts/opinions i dont agree with, i dont take them out like you do. (cept that one time ajy2k said he hated koreans.. but, beside that issue..)

try holding in your anger.. or whatever, your patience or something.

Old Post 08-15-2002 06:39 AM
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

PLZ... no more no more... *shakes head*

I've seen so many outbursts within one month... AHH!

anyways, back to the topic... I think V's are cute! I do them all the time! and how is that fobby? can you tell me?

Old Post 08-15-2002 06:58 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ladi Jay Click here to Send Ladi Jay a Private Message Find more posts by Ladi Jay Add Ladi Jay to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TAIgrr
MM caramel FRAP! =P

quote:
Originally posted by RaCeR_LaDi_MoOn
and how is that fobby? can you tell me?

cause most asian do it

Old Post 08-15-2002 07:01 AM
MC ChOpStiCkz
gone

quote:
Originally posted by RaCeR_LaDi_MoOn
PLZ... no more no more... *shakes head*

I've seen so many outbursts within one month... AHH!

anyways, back to the topic... I think V's are cute! I do them all the time! and how is that fobby? can you tell me?

i really dunt knoe y pplz started calling it d fob v

but like they way d 2 fingers are facing outward means victory and d two fingers inward means peace

Old Post 08-15-2002 08:06 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for MC ChOpStiCkz Click here to Send MC ChOpStiCkz a Private Message Visit MC ChOpStiCkz's homepage! Find more posts by MC ChOpStiCkz Add MC ChOpStiCkz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ladi Jay
OG of JSL

LOL... oh wellz, I still think it's cute and I'm gonna keep doing it!!! Keep my "fobby" asian pride up! Damn straight!

Old Post 08-15-2002 08:28 AM
hip hOp Yu Ja

quote:
Originally posted by TAIgrr

hey, well anyway, thanks for backing me up there from mellowyellow appreciate it. heh

its nuthin~ reallie! haha i just chOose 2 speak mai mynd. and Susan i dont have anything against you and am reallie glad that we got to chattin in da JSL chatroom! dont hold a grudge or anything~ it wuld mayk meeh lOok lyk diz:

Old Post 08-15-2002 09:23 AM