Bored? Come in and play at Jusunlee.com Arcade! Go chat in Jusunlee.com Chatroom (requires AIM) Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home
Jusunlee.com Forums > Relationships > Sex > Seducing ur partner
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

Seducing ur partner

how od u do it if u do? would u liek to do it sum one?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-09-2002 02:22 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for niggoreanboi Click here to Send niggoreanboi a Private Message Find more posts by niggoreanboi Add niggoreanboi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
iLLmaTiC_aNgeL
-huney B-

well, my ex-boyfriend never gave me the chance to seduce him cuz he liked to do the seducing (altho he sed it jus turned him on when i wore a tank top and tight pants..hmm) me, i liked it when he nibbled my earlobe and gave me soft kisses on my shoulder..i would think i liked something "rougher" but i guess not..hmm but i would like to try the rough technique..jus throwing him against a wall or on the bed and rip off his clothes hahaa..

JOCKERZ UNWANTED!

Old Post 11-09-2002 08:58 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for iLLmaTiC_aNgeL Click here to Send iLLmaTiC_aNgeL a Private Message Find more posts by iLLmaTiC_aNgeL Add iLLmaTiC_aNgeL to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
krayzy_gurl

LOL

Old Post 11-10-2002 12:29 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for krayzy_gurl Click here to Send krayzy_gurl a Private Message Find more posts by krayzy_gurl Add krayzy_gurl to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hip hOp Yu Ja

quote:
Originally posted by iLLmaTiC_aNgeL
hmm but i would like to try the rough technique..jus throwing him against a wall or on the bed and rip off his clothes hahaa..

ahahaha!! it ish purdy sexay fuh a boi 2 do dat~ lyk be in CHARGE! hahah! but iono... hOw wuld i seduce a boi? he wuld prolly laff his butt off @ meeh.... --+

"Me I'm into being like #1 Korean, I represent the Seoul and every yellow human being" ... DT...

Old Post 11-10-2002 12:36 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for hip hOp Yu Ja Click here to Send hip hOp Yu Ja a Private Message Find more posts by hip hOp Yu Ja Add hip hOp Yu Ja to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hip hOp Yu Ja

how would YOU do it ALEX? hmmm?

"Me I'm into being like #1 Korean, I represent the Seoul and every yellow human being" ... DT...

Old Post 11-10-2002 12:38 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for hip hOp Yu Ja Click here to Send hip hOp Yu Ja a Private Message Find more posts by hip hOp Yu Ja Add hip hOp Yu Ja to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

quote:
Originally posted by hip hOp Yu Ja
how would YOU do it ALEX? hmmm?

girl please i can seduce ne girl i want to for dat reason i won't tell off my secret puahahaha i'm juss messin

hmmm... i have to be at d moment to do it sumthyn usually comes up i did one to my home girl lol n she laughed at me lol
sumthyn bout me walkin n lookin like a druggy :shrugs:

Old Post 11-10-2002 12:50 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for niggoreanboi Click here to Send niggoreanboi a Private Message Find more posts by niggoreanboi Add niggoreanboi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

i got it i'll see a girl to seduce den i'll take off my cloths in d middle of d street and lay on d ground wit juss sumthyn coving my penis den i'll lic my lips there we go lol

Old Post 11-10-2002 12:52 AM
MellowYellow

quote:
Originally posted by niggoreanboi
i got it i'll see a girl to seduce den i'll take off my cloths in d middle of d street and lay on d ground wit juss sumthyn coving my penis den i'll lic my lips there we go lol

lmao... ohh sexy

you've won me over

j/p

Old Post 11-10-2002 01:12 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for MellowYellow Click here to Send MellowYellow a Private Message Find more posts by MellowYellow Add MellowYellow to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

quote:
Originally posted by MellowYellow

lmao... ohh sexy

you've won me over

j/p

damn i knoe who can resist i mean it is me we're talkin about puahaha

Old Post 11-10-2002 01:25 AM
KeN VeRsUs RyU
the old guy.

i use a fishing rod with galbee attached to the hook.. i cast it from my bedroom.. and when i hook a girl i reel her in my bedroom. i stay away from the ones i can't reel in that easily.. beware.

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Old Post 11-10-2002 08:09 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for KeN VeRsUs RyU Click here to Send KeN VeRsUs RyU a Private Message Find more posts by KeN VeRsUs RyU Add KeN VeRsUs RyU to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

quote:
Originally posted by KeN VeRsUs RyU
i use a fishing rod with galbee attached to the hook.. i cast it from my bedroom.. and when i hook a girl i reel her in my bedroom. i stay away from the ones i can't reel in that easily.. beware.

puahahahaha now y didn't i think of that

Old Post 11-10-2002 08:50 AM
hip hOp Yu Ja

quote:
Originally posted by KeN VeRsUs RyU

wahahahahaha!! sho creative... very nyce plan~

Old Post 11-10-2002 09:26 AM
hip hOp Yu Ja

quote:
Originally posted by niggoreanboi

oOo sexay~ *rawr* juSs lyk dem greek statues eh?

Old Post 11-10-2002 09:27 AM
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

quote:
Originally posted by hip hOp Yu Ja

oOo sexay~ *rawr* juSs lyk dem greek statues eh?

exactly :)

Old Post 11-10-2002 09:32 AM
¨Õ¨Ø¨ß¨á¨Ú¨Ó

Depends. They're are great techniques for everything. For example if you want to get sucked just say that you want your stomach kissed. If you just wanna touch and feel, start to kiss and make out. If you wanna go all out, sweet talk and saying you like their ass but stay away from the tits. Those can be killers.

Old Post 11-27-2002 11:30 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for ¨Õ¨Ø¨ß¨á¨Ú¨Ó Click here to Send ¨Õ¨Ø¨ß¨á¨Ú¨Ó a Private Message Find more posts by ¨Õ¨Ø¨ß¨á¨Ú¨Ó Add ¨Õ¨Ø¨ß¨á¨Ú¨Ó to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mz YuMMi KiMChi
perspetivez... thats all.

quote:
Originally posted by ¨Õ¨Ø¨ß¨á¨Ú¨Ó
Depends. They're are great techniques for everything. For example if you want to get sucked just say that you want your stomach kissed. If you just wanna touch and feel, start to kiss and make out. If you wanna go all out, sweet talk and saying you like their ass but stay away from the tits. Those can be killers.

haha killers?

Old Post 12-06-2002 03:21 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Mz YuMMi KiMChi Click here to Send Mz YuMMi KiMChi a Private Message Visit Mz YuMMi KiMChi's homepage! Find more posts by Mz YuMMi KiMChi Add Mz YuMMi KiMChi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cookieangel
~Bi OpPa'z AnGeL~

does guys like it rough too? hahaha...i love it when the guy takes control and just rip my clothes off~~ ^^;;
but me trying to seduce the guy first is just..hmmm..........-_-+ maybe i'm not good at it...hehe
as long as i dress sexc and things, the guy usually do something first~ ^_~

Old Post 12-16-2002 03:13 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for cookieangel Click here to Send cookieangel a Private Message Find more posts by cookieangel Add cookieangel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
niggoreanboi
WHAT THE FUZZZ?!?!?!

quote:
Originally posted by cookieangel
does guys like it rough too? hahaha...i love it when the guy takes control and just rip my clothes off~~ ^^;;
but me trying to seduce the guy first is just..hmmm..........-_-+ maybe i'm not good at it...hehe
as long as i dress sexc and things, the guy usually do something first~ ^_~

HOLY mother of all things that is sexual

yes i liek a rough when the girl juss forces my shirt off OooOOO

Old Post 01-01-2003 12:07 AM
MiGhTy KiTTy
*MeOW* ^^

i would just tease my bf. talk a lil dirty, kiss him a lil around the neck area, move my hands around his body slowly but firm. wahahahha. drive him crazy. >;]

Propz to Sam. yayy~ haha

-----------------------
my xanga that i finally put up~
*MeOw MeOW*

Old Post 01-03-2003 08:06 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for MiGhTy KiTTy Click here to Send MiGhTy KiTTy a Private Message Find more posts by MiGhTy KiTTy Add MiGhTy KiTTy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
iTsmeehLita
lita lita

hah .. i'd rather be seduced than do the seducing ...

either way .. i think that " lets get it on " song should be playing and heard in the background ..

hah

Old Post 01-04-2003 01:18 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for iTsmeehLita Click here to Send iTsmeehLita a Private Message Find more posts by iTsmeehLita Add iTsmeehLita to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote